The more i become racist/alt-right the more i wanna fucc blacc pucc

the more i become racist/alt-right the more i wanna fucc blacc pucc.

any1 else feel the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

lambeth.gov.uk/rsu/sites/lambeth.gov.uk.rsu/files/The_Educational_Attainment_of_White_Working_Class_Pupils_-_Empirical_Evidence_2014.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html
newstatesman.com/politics/education/2015/08/why-do-white-working-class-kids-do-so-badly
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>alt right
Here's your problem

>tfw no cute blacc pucc here

Fuck off with your alt right.

The only thing that binds Sup Forums is free speech. So that nazi's anarchists and whatever other group can say whatever they want

What's her name?

Just buy a pastrami sandwich and fuck that. Problem solved.

>alt right
What a fag
Tbh I've become more alpha and more chicks want me
Feels good brah

Only around 1 out of every 30 black girls are hot though

They really skimped out on the meat.

Isn't that guy a literal cuckold?

Black girls are pretty hot dude.
I want them to suffocate me with their big asses.

LeShawniqa

I feel the same. I want to succ blacc pucc.

No sorry Jew I think you're the only one that likes beastiality.

I don't associate as alt right or whatever right or left. Last time I dated a black chick was back in middle/high school. She has partially bleached so she wasn't full boon tier. Pickings get really slim on black girls once they get beyond middle and high school as they get the vag blown out from popping out illegitimate children or abortions. Makes it all the more painful dealing with all the fucked up white womyn.

you have self esteem issues my man

>ve become more alpha and more chicks want me

I'm a lucky enough guy that in my time I've banged a black chick, Asian chick, Columbian-Indian chick (that one was a doozy) and then married a white woman.

why is it that we have so many germans coming here to sleep with black people? its crazy. thats the number one nationality that comes to africa for sex tourism. and they dont even go for the "classier" blacks either.

>any1 else feel the same?

Sometimes when I look at pictures like that on the internet, but then I interact with one in real life and the urge goes away.

I don't. But I like seeing white girls fucked by black guys.

Digits of truth and feels shared

>become racist
>feel the urge to overpower women of other races
I call it Conquistador Boner.

That's because you are a fucking degenerate. Stop typing like a nigger.

>posting this
Does this account for income and educational differences as well?

two reasons
1. Contrary to popular belief, Germany doesn't have a significant black population. It's mostly Turks (who are brotier) and Slavs here
2. Germany has a TON of old people, which is very much the only type of people who do sex tourism

Yeah, hence why streetshitters come up higher than nogs.

The only mulattos that are even remotely fuckable are 75% white.

>Turks (who are brotier)
lol

nice one mehmet

Can I post graphs with no source to back up an already upheld bias?

Mine are all about AMD and Nvidia but I presume it's the same method.

> tfw i was dating a 5ft, 110lb mixed race qt
> tfw sex whenever
> tfw she told me even if shes asleep and i still wanted to get a nut off i could always slide it in

why did you let her go tho
was she crazy

Their income and educational differences are directly related to their genetically determined IQ. Chinese immigrants to the US 150 years ago were in worse economic situations than niggers were and they pulled themselves out of poverty and are better off than the US white population now. Same with the Irish, Italians, East Indians, even the fucking Mexicans do better than those boot lipped retards. They recreate the same economic conditions no matter where they go in the world and their entire continent is a shithole. They inherited South Africa, one of the most prosperous nations at the time, and they squandered it into oblivion. The same with Zimbabwe. They are intelligently deficient.

>he thinks income will magically grant 50 points to nogs

The Bell Curve. There's the source. Go ahead and post what you want, dumbass.

that's RAPE

No, but this does.

No because I'm not a retarded nigger.

sage

I've been on Sup Forums for a while now and I try and convince myself I want a white woman but I'm currently dating a Muslima, am I the lowest form of degenerate?

You aren't a man if you don't desire to conquer the woman of another race.

i was working at a backpackers lodge. young german guys and girls were always bringing miff black people back to their rooms.

No, you're just acting like a nigger and thinking with your dick. Cut it out.

you can't be alt right without being

A) ethno-nationalist
B) aware of the JQ

In that case it's just the novelty
like I said black people here are not that common. And a lot of yuro blacks are Muslims

>alt-right

ahha hahaha ha ah

HAHAHAHHA

bwAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HHAHAHAA

*cleans spit from 144hz monitor carefully*

AHGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

*sages thread*

Isnt it haram?

probably dating a Lebanese degenerate

This

Nice try Shaniqua.

Theres something (((off))) about this post, just not quite sure (((what))) exactly though

Nice bitch. I admit.
I'm aganist inter-racial relationships not because i hate all niggers, because i don't, i'm against because it destroys natural culture, and racial/cultural heritage. Niggers should be generaly isolated from whites. Not killed.

kek

Nah, it was just my choice.

Yeah most Sup Forumsbros live in flyover ststes so they never know how beautiful blacc women can be in new york, san diego or boston

Oh shit, I'm so sorry. Did I upset you by asking to source things rather than pull them out your arse?

no. also, you posted a Latina, not a niggress

I want to fuck one since I found getthogagers as a teenage kid. They are ment to be manhandled.

>she was perfect
>I didn't want her
suure

Do you two get along and do you give a fuck? If not then carry on.

She definitely counts as black by american standards

Napaljeni Kekec, izdrkaj ga pa razmisli opet o tome što si napisao...

Have fun with ghetto stinking sponge pussy of sea food grown on 20 other men's juice.

Depends on that she live in ghetto or not.

STOP THE SHILLING

These threads are being cleaned up by NatSocs

Let's fucking goo

yup

>Sexy_Black_Girls_8.jpg
>Breast Implants
>Wig

"No thanks"

S U C C
U
C
C

Theres no such thing as alt-right.
It is a libcuck meme.

Mav

I've banged a few black girls.

Sometimes they smell funny.

What is a "blach pooch" and how does one "fooch" it?

Let's do this

Fuck

Is that guy eating a human leg?

not really

but i definitely want to sex jewesses

Rollerino

>fucc blacc pucc
pronounced "fuck black puck" -- you already sound like a nigger, might as well fuck niggers too.

>alt-right
fkn newfag there is no alt-right, the media just needs a label.

also raping black chicks was part of the 101 back in the ku-klux klan days.

its called inherent transgression and is an important part of power dynamics.
(and in this case of your biology)

please kill me

its not happening

>white working class boys are the worst performing group in the UK
>lambeth.gov.uk/rsu/sites/lambeth.gov.uk.rsu/files/The_Educational_Attainment_of_White_Working_Class_Pupils_-_Empirical_Evidence_2014.pdf
>telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html
>newstatesman.com/politics/education/2015/08/why-do-white-working-class-kids-do-so-badly

?????????????????????

sure

Alhamdulillah.

>mlp

Fug.

also
>nigger

roll for no internet