The Brown People in this photo work 12-15 hours a day at a rate of 5 Cents per Hour

The Brown People in this photo work 12-15 hours a day at a rate of 5 Cents per Hour.

How can you live with yourself Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEVI34niLoU
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why should I care about them? If I was in their position, I would just kill myself.

That's outrageous!
How the fuck am I expected to pay 5 cents an hour for my God given right to own niggers?

For fuck's sake people, it's the 1850s!!!

But they are future European Citzens

Look they're Happy. Imagine doing something you love for 12-15 hours a day, and getting paid for it.

>How can you live with yourself Sup Forums?
I'm not a leftist or a cuckservative, so I don't think outsourcing the West's industry to the third world is a good thing.

White women are truly the most horrifying creatures on the planet. Just look at this stare.

And what would be the alternative for them if it werent for this job?

We should just enslave them

That dumb bitch probably got the ficki ficki of her life.

>Albania
You're niggers of Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=MEVI34niLoU

I don't have to live with myself, other people do.

By not buying apple products....

You look at them and see slave labor.

I see future doctors, astronauts and engineers.

They shouldn't have been borned if they can't support themselves.

Sterilization should be a requirement for welfare.

Is 5 cents an hour that bad compared to their cost of living?

>Montenegro
Um.. yeah. Sure!

At least they have jobs

Would you rather them not work and starve?

>Absolutely having to include your face in the picture like the godforsaken tourist you are

People like that should choke on their own bullshit.

she gonna get poo'd

You mean, you prefer them to not have any job at all ? They are people you know and they have families.

Oh, you mean you want the companies to pay them more ?

Are YOU ready to pay 100-200 dollars for a t-shirt ? Because companies CAN make those products back home and pay normal wages or pay the people pictured higher wages. This however will reflect in the product cost all across the board.

There is a reason why outsourcing is a great thing, it alleviates the poor gradually from poverty.

that's not a healthy mindset

trump will bring manufacturing back to america and then those "people" won't have work.
MAGA

Because people in that country can live off 5cents a day

still better than not having a job

And I would like to see you bleeding in the street

Fucking leafs

ahahaha i hope they get whipped

>How can you live with yourself Sup Forums?

Well, right now i'm living with myself at about a rate of $11 per hour at 8 hours a day.

>5 Cents per Hour
Than why is the product so fucking expansive?

This

Do you think they pay £2 for bread like us?

How dare you. They were polite and charming folk. They even let me use their apparatus.

that's you?

Welcome to the free market, if your country is filled with poorly educated poor citizens then you're going to get stuck doing jobs the rest of the world can't be bothered doing - and doing it for pennies.

Fuck em, if they wanted to be equal then they should've tried harder to make their country not shit.

Disgusting.

keeekk the look on pajeets face is priceless you just know this girl is getting POOED later that day by a half dozen 5 foot tall brown men

forget your VPN lad?

>Kike doesn't know how business works

Spics or poos? All look the same

If that's you, you are so ugly with that fake smile.

Disgusting?

Look in to my eyes, what do you see?

Poos' skin look DIRTY
Spics' skin is brown or white

Sounds like a CTR employment ad in canada

Type 2 diabetes. Sorry for your gains user.

Comfily

But, we want those jobs back here. Complete automation + basic income for everyone.

Why are leftists so daft?

They are only good to use as cumbuckets.

In my country brown people don't work.

Thats what always enrages me about liberals.

Yeah, i've got privilege. My mother chose a good man to be my father, and my father built a great restaurant which gives us a great income.

Your mother chose a gangbanger to father you, your father left you with nothing, and now its somehow my fucking fault that you have a shitty start at life?

Guess that's better than nothing?

>Spics' skin is brown or white
Anchor babies maybe

>You look at them and see slave labor.

Not true.

I see future rapists, drug dealers and criminals.

a fugly kike

So it only costs that chick 20$ to have a 15 hour train run on her by those guys?

it don't matter how much you make, its how much your money buys

Suicide.
This solves all the worlds problems in one go.
Poor people are the blight upon the earth

What, should they get no money instead?

>Montenegro
>Black fucking mountain

I m :ok_hand: with it

I love how it's some sick novelty to you.

>fake smile
>look I can do too
>not so bad
>1 minute in their shoes
>I'm so virtueous

You are a woman, that is mentally ill due to being brainwashed with an idealistic illusion that is not representative of the real world.

If anything, this image is more offensive and racist than we could ever hope to be.

Yet, you come here and flaunt your sick games.

Yet we are the bad people?

shame

its strange how most of the refugee or third world helping women have the sociopathic ted bundy stare

That's a lot of money for them,and if it isn't who the fuck cares

Well I'd stop outsourcing manufacturing, I'd ban all welfare to their nations, I'd also ban immigration from their nations to the West so no more brain drain or using them for cheap labour, and I'd just leave them alone to build their own lives instead of playing Great White Saviour like all the racist liberals do.

This.

If we stop globalization, they can work zero hours for nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>its strange how most of the refugee or third world helping women have the sociopathic ted bundy stare

you should see the types of women who go after tyrones dick here in American Sven, all mentally ill with daddy issues. I think broken women are just drawn to dating outside of their race

AND ALL OF THEM WILL HAVE SEX TODAY