And what is allepo?

and what is allepo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHVS5DW434g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will you guys stop calling him a leppo
leprosy is a serious medical condition and your derogatory term could be triggering to people with this disease

capital city of ISIS of course

I mean Syria

What's a Nubian?

ALEPPO!

same thing

I dont see Al or a Mr Lepo in the database of donors so we probably have to bomb them.

You can take the eyedrops but you can't unsmoke your brain.

Aleppo is Serbia.

Aleppo is where the delegates are hidden

Aleppo is actually controlled by the FSA, not ISIS

What flag is this? I am on mobile

тхиc

Montenegro/Mount Nigger

And who cares? When Trump's the president you will be asking:
"and what was the Middle East?"

>Albania think it's better

not for long
southern serbia
Pol is a christian board muslims pls go

I was thinking about it this morning and realised I have 0 chance of making it as a politician.

The second some smug jorno asks me a gotcha I'll be on the floor cleaning up spaghetti like pic related

Did i hit your diaspora feels? I'm christian.

fucking underrated shitpost

killed his campaign.

RIP Johnson 2016.

Reminder Gary is controlled opposition against Trump and he was told to flub on purpose. Why? To let you know that there will be a massive series of Gotcha questions against Trump. Your outrageism against Gary was set up and it will end Trumps campaign on the first debate.

honorary

WILL SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME WHAT A LEPPO IS?!?!?!

> his numbers actually went up after this

This is some strong damage control coming from CTR..

You're kidding.

It's an illegal migrant.

I'm not a lolbertarian but I don't get what's the big deal of an American not knowing what Aleppo is. Sure Gary Johnson is a worthless hack, but most Americans don't know where Aleppo is. I myself am able to identity all countries on a world map (thank you sporcle).

My anthropology teacher just announced this like he's career was over. Is it? Was it that big of a deal?

>I'm not a nazi but I don't get what's the big deal not knowing what Stalingrad is. Sure Hitler is a useless hack but most germans don't know what it is.

It means fox in Greek.

>what's the big deal of an American not knowing what Aleppo is

The difference is right there. Gary isn't just some average joe, he's running to be the POTUS (a job that requires above average knowledge of our currently active foreign affairs)

The fact that he doesn't even know one of the most topical places in syria is red flag that he simply either doesn't care what's happening or is grossly uneducated about the syria situation.

Because politicians are supposed to know these things. I know these things, why doesn't he?

>when the marijuana gummie bears kick in and you realize you're on live tv

Allepo is a mountain

the only Mountain Which Gary cannot climb

Free publicity?
A city where people are dying thanks to R's and D's?
A meme that hasn't hurt Gary Johnson in the polls?
Still not getting me to vote for shit tier generation candidate like Trump?

WHAT

daily reminder Trump is going to audit the fed, gary johnson will be doing black tar marijuana off of an illegal immigrant's dick

youtube.com/watch?v=AHVS5DW434g

LEPPO was the 5th member of the RUTLES.
Leppo Columbo Sitoncliff was one of two short-time members of the Rutles, and is often referred to as the Fifth Rutle. He didn't know how to play an instrument, but did know how to have a good time. Leppo was guitarist in the group, in the basement of Dat Rats Keller, was last seen crawling into a trunk with a small German Fraulein before disappearing entirely.