en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby-Doo#Scooby-Doo_filmography
youtube.com/watch?v=A1VgXrLYFtw
youtube.com/watch?v=gAskeYd9f3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby_Goes_Hollywood
youtube.com/watch?v=F0c15eTkEmc
youtube.com/watch?v=CDcpWmHMP7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure why not.

I was watching nutcracker scoob the other day and realized some things about it. First of all where the fuck is Velma. They brought Fred back but not Velma? Its weird that they tried to push the Shaggy, Scooby, Scrappy, and occasional Daphne in the 80s.

This and animorphs doomed me.

God damn impossible fetishes.

Witch's Ghost is underrated. Ghoul School is overrated.

Also I'm glad they're still regular direct to video releases now, not just WWE tie-ins.

you take that back you fuck

imagine a world without ghoul school fags

Soon my friend... you just need to wait until the 31st...

Zombie Island is such a great fucking film. One part I really like is when the Zombies try to help Scooby when he is in the quicksand but its subtle. Will we ever get Scooby kino again?
youtube.com/watch?v=GkNask_pMKo
Yeah. youtube.com/watch?v=1P_BlUY2eF4

Ghoul School has no redeeming qualities. The humor is terrible and all the potential waifus are children. Witch's Ghost introduced the Hex Girls. Case closed.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>hex girls

entry level waifus for gothfags

Ah yes the Hex Girls.. so beloved they got brought back.

Thank goodness Sup Forums fell in love with 3 out of 5 characters, went furry as hell for a werewolf, and CN is either too oblivious or too scared to care enough to do a rehash episode.

Hope ya didn't miss it ;)

>That guy in the suit

Is that Xanatos?

I always loved the animation in the movies, all very clean and smooth but it still looked like hanna barbara

why did one turn black

Let's not forget Zombie Island's one song that everyone will remember up until they're about 80

youtube.com/watch?v=GkNask_pMKo

Equality or some shit? Idk, it shouldn't have mattered seeing as they were clearly having lesbian threesomes.

youtube.com/watch?v=1P_BlUY2eF4

How did so many Pirates, Yankees, and Confederates die in that swamp again?

Cyber chase was really the best Scooby doo movie

Witch magic.

Tuberculaids.

Cyberchase was neat because it was one of those times where you could tell they wanted to give a shout out to all the adults watching the movie with their kids after growing up.

I hate to say it but I think the Alien movie was my least favorite. I know it was meant well but the story just didn't click with me as a kid. Not 100 percent sure on why.

Opinion on Scooby Snacks. Are they the tastiest thing on the world? Was Shaggy just so stoned 24/7 he could eat them just fine and not care?

Shaggy needs lots of food to stay at his peak.

Ehh. The culprit is way too obvious. Like painfully obvious. I enjoy it but I wouldn't put that high on my list.
Civil War and Pirate raid

Is there some sort of guide for getting back into Scooby? Like some sort of comprehensive list of works worth watching?

You only need to watch Ghoul School and you'll be set for life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby-Doo#Scooby-Doo_filmography

Why are there so many ghoul school fags on this board?

Despite my very passionate friend making his Spooky advice I'd say is in the right place to start. You really can't go wrong with any of the Scooby Doo series. Start at the beginning, start in the middle... NEVER GO TO THE END EVER...

You know how Sup Forums gets hooked on female characters. It just happened that Scooby Doo was one of the most popular series to really touch down on this board. You make a movie where they literally introduce 5 characters, splash on some Sup Forums creativity, and bam you have waifu material. It can't be helped.

It's a mystery.....

Well there is a lot of scoob. So let me give you the main stuff and then you can branch out however you like. It helps to think of some scooby stuff as being in its own universe (like what's new scooby doo and the monster of mexico movie for example)
1. Scooby-Doo Where Are You?
The OG. At the VERY least watch the first season, but feel free to watch all of it.
2. New Scooby Doo Movies
Make sure to watch all the ones with the Harlem globetrotters and batman and robin
3. The 80s
Watch The Boo Brothers movie, Ghoul School, and Reluctant Werewolf. Imo the movies drag at times but they are kind of like a rite of passage around here. Also watch the Nutcracker Scoob. I wouldn't say the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo and a Pup named Scooby Doo need complete watches, but you should check them out.
4.Zombie Island Universe
Watch Zombie Island (top fucking tier), Witches Ghost, Alien Invaders, and Cyber Chase
5. Whats New Scooby Doo
Has a show and some movies. I've watched it all but its honestly skipable, not bad though.
6. Mystery Inc
I personally enjoy this one a lot. Give it a watch.

There are also a fuck ton of movies. I'd recommend the kiss movie for the sheer craziness of it.

I see. Thanks a lot for the input. By the way, are there any hilariously stupid/bad ones to watch with friends?

I don't know about bad, the worst scooby doo series, Shaggy and Scooby Doo Get A Clue, is bad but not fun to watch. But there are some campy/zany things that are fun to watch with friends. Look up Night of the Living Doo. Also Legend of the Phantasaur has dinosaurs, motorcycles, and badass Shaggy. There also the WWE movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=A1VgXrLYFtw
I don't know if these are the best examples though.

I liked What's New for occasionally poking fun at the classic Scooby tropes.

Like the time they tried to change up how the gang splits up.

>Haunted Mall case. Fred and Shaggy split off together.
>"Oh hey the food court! Wanna grab a bite?"
>"No thanks, I'm not hungry. Hey you catch the game last night?"
>"I don't watch sports"
>Shaggy and Fred quietly and awkwardly realize they have nothing in common

People have forgotten about Scooby Goes Hollywood: youtube.com/watch?v=gAskeYd9f3s

Whoops, nevermind. Here's a wiki article instead: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby_Goes_Hollywood

Is he possessed or just mad?

Hypnotized to be fearless.

This scared the shit out of me as a kid

>Hypnotized to be fearless.
wow

I guess but the main draw was exploring the whole cyber world and the classic adventures and it was done really well, the mystery was kind of secondary.

That being said, why did people stop using cyber for internet and tech related things? Adding an 'i' or a net is stupid Trump not being able to bring that back makes his entire presidency worthless to me

Because user likes to waifu 2D women?

Are you serious man?

youtube.com/watch?v=F0c15eTkEmc

>hi

Fear is the only thing that keeps Shaggy's powerlevel in check.

Which scooby doo character would you fuck

Scrappy

second

>We'll never see Velma's sister again.

>browsing youtube
>see guy eat old ass military rations
>Pretty interesting
>shows face to demonstrate one of the cigarettes in an old accessory pack
>It's fucking Shaggy

All the direct to video movies of like the last 7 years have been batshit insane.

>Fear is the only thing that keeps Shaggy's powerlevel in check.
That actually makes sense.

I like Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! and think it's the funniest the show's ever been. Asshole Fred and Wacko Daphne are great.

Shaggy is pretty powerful.

>Shaggy is pretty powerful.
Didn't his family have a history for heros or something?

Memba Family Guy Scooby Doo?

>be australia
>GET SCOOB'D
You can't make this shit up.

Yeah, it's alright.

Member francine was in Scooby Doo?

Holy shit, that quality of animation.

I only remember Futurama Scooby Doo.

>Scooby snack

I'm sure it's coffee flavored.

I loved Mystery Inc and Zombie Island, what should I watch next?

Hotglue Scooby Doo

>tfw you will never wake up next to this.
Why even live?

>Tasmania isn't a part of the drawing.
youtube.com/watch?v=CDcpWmHMP7k

What exactly happened with Zombie Island that it got so much darker then anything else?

2 kinds of people

Japanese Studio and repurposed Swat Kats script

>day of the rake
I can feel it coming...

>we may look bad but we don't care
>they actually look like supermodels
boy i sure hope someone got fired for this blunder

Hannah Barbera had no idea what they had truly done for the world when bringing us Velma.

>What do we do?

You know what I think?
I think we better think of something!

She got bumped.

We still have "cyberbullies".

It's easy you try.

No waifu fags in every thread, instead it's just guys...

As in they look like bad girls. Not they kind you bring home for Christmas.

Steve isn't shaggy at all.

But good to see a fellow /k/-Sup Forums user existing. Helps with my autism.

Why the fuck do i remember this

This. Zombie island was originally gonna be an episode of swat kats .

I think it would've been a pretty run of the mill Swat Kats episode that I likely would've forgotten.

Maybe there's something to repurposing scripts from other shows.