What are your thoughts on the nugget riots of 2017?

What are your thoughts on the nugget riots of 2017?

Will this go down as the beginning of the fast food wars that'll ultimately lead to every restaurant being Taco Bell?

I think you're a shitposting clown, you should kill yourself for the benefit of the board.

is the white race dying?

i sure hope so

this is happening in america m67

Certainly looks like it

Sauce gate!!! XD

#IWasThere
Not really in McDonald's, but I drove by to see the fat neckbeards waiting around on their phones.

this is what you get for killing 6 trillion kikes

How are they shitposting? This is an absurd story about a TV show having an effect on people making people do something completely nuts.

I wonder if this will make marketing execs rethink how they do in-show/in-movie placed ads? Are people more tolerant of and more affected by marketing when it's in a comedic movie or show?

when did this happen? can i still go to my local mc d and see the chaos?

wabbalubbakillyourself my fellow rick

Capitalism is a joke

Hm... really makes me think.

I'm not prepared for the fatty riots. Can probably just outrun the herd though.

I went to one in Indianapolis but there were like 100 outside so I kept going

No that's waiting for automation. No more excons at the grill and added precision mean expanded menus, sparking the fast food wars.

these are the crowds that need to be shot up or run over by trucks

more like it´s long dead and those are the first effects of it

>McDonalds managed to convince a bunch of "adults" to go and buy their shit just because it was mentioned once in one of their semen-slurping shows

Get ready for Burger King Introduces Bojack Horseman

Thank God.

I have been hearing about fast food wars for years now, it´s not gonna happen

Too bad the Vegas shooting wasn't at McDonald's instead.

>weneedanewwar.jpg

So this...................................... is the true................. POWER............................................ of the reddit and memey fanbase............................

>inb4 mcdonalds apologizes by supplying plenty of sauce to all restaurants for a month

Truly a modern tragedy

holy fuck this can't be real

I’m interested in trying it, but for some reason Infeel like it would taste like soy sauce mixed with vinegar, which sounds disgusting

I really like Asian food, but a lot of their sauces are not the best, just saying