Now that the year is close to an end predict which movies will the sell the most and which movie will get good reviews

Now that the year is close to an end predict which movies will the sell the most and which movie will get good reviews
>Spiderman homecoming
>Thor3
>Logan
>Justice league
>Wonder woman

I can tell you right now at least that Thor 3 and Homecoming will not be movies, they will be family approved products.

Jesus christ those costumes look bad.

Justice league and WWwill probably sell the most and will get the worst reviews. They'll probably be poorly edited shitfests like BVS

Logan will probably get good reviews. Reviewers will regard it as a "breath of fresh air".

The rest will be profitable and get lukewarm reviews (50-70% on RT). We'll forget they exist by the time summer is over.

As a New Zealander I hope that Taika Waititi's personality comes through on Thor 3.

Justice League will definitely get bad reviews, the critics have made up their mind on Snyder by this point. Even if he changes it'll be too little too late, not that I think he should do that, I like his style.

Trinity looks good. The other 3 are well.. okay i guess.

Spider-man Homecoming will make the most and will probably get the best reviews

Logan will probably get the second best reviews, then Thor, then Wonder Woman, then Justice League.

As for the selling, no idea.
Probably Spider man > Thor = Justice League > Logan > Wonder Woman

Spidey
>breaks Box Office records, makes Disney nut all over themselves

Thor 3
>"It wasn't TERRIBLE, but it wasn't really GOOD either..."

Logan
>Does okay at box office, gets below average reviews

Justice League
>Once again, Snyder drops the ball and the reviews aren't positive, only this time it makes less money that Dawn of Justice, while still being considerably successful at the box office

Wonder Woman
>the flop

Spider-Man Homecoming and Guardians of the Galaxy 2 will vie for the largest box office, with Justice League in 3rd, and Logan and Ragnarok in a close race for 4th. Wonder Woman gets crucified by the movies opening the week before and after. She might not even be the #1 movie on her opening week.

Critical reception is hard to predict, but everything not Marvel will likely struggle to get high numbers, MCU provides what critics expect from a great Superhero movie. They've never been kind to Huge Jackedman's solo efforts.
Justice League is going to try too hard to be everything to everybody and please no one but the Snyder cultists. WW is crippled by Gadot's inability to act.

And yes, the OP forgot Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and none of you noticed.

Oh yeah i didnt really care for gotg so i forgot to put it on there

>They're seriously using that Flash costume

Wonder Woman will be mediocre at best, dragged down by Gadot's acting. Critics will be kind to it because it's an "important" movie, but audiences won't go to see it.

Justice League will be another Snyder shitfest. I don't believe for a second that he's going for a more crowd-pleasing feel. Leopards don't change their spots. It will be a total mess, and because Wonder Woman will have already soured audiences, it will dramatically underperform. I predict a worse box office than BVS.

JL > Spider-Man > Logan > Wonder Woman > Thor 3

Note this is just cash prediction. Quality? Who knows.

>Take one twink
>Jam him in some armored mess worse than the CW costume
>add fucking wires errywhere
>miscolor the lightning FX

Pure kino.

>Note this is just cash prediction.
Has a DCEU film been the top grossing cape film in any year? What makes you think adding Cyborg and Flash and Cave Spongebob will break this tradition?

It's amazing how they're STILL trying to force Cyborg. Nobody cares about him! He's boring and doesn't fit with the other members! Find another non-white superhero to be your diversity hire, DC.

No Guardians? if that sells more than JL then we might witness some suicides in Sup Forums. Also consider that next year a good bunch of blockbusters are getting sandwhiched by other blockbusters next year. They'll need decent word of mouth.

DCEU has been going up in money though. Fans of the characters will show up and more families will show up since it's more family friendly than BvS. Plus it's Justice League. It's cool. Most people aren't Sup Forums guys and see a cam rip just to make the company lose money. You gotta factor in normie bucks. Cyborg is a wild card for China because black + robot so there's no telling which will overcome the other.

The Flash movie director actually quit because they cancelled Cyborg's movie and was forcing him into the Flash movie.

Visually, he looks like Cuba Gooding Jr and Bayformers Megatron fucked in an alleyway and Megatron got knocked up.

his slot on the team SHOULD BE Green Lantern but the Hollywood producers and execs are scared shitless that it will bomb, as if they weren't nervous enough about Snyder shitting the bed

Can't believe it's the Justice League without Green Lantern

Ezra miller is beautiful BEAUTIFUL!

>and more families will show up since it's more family friendly than BvS
Families have no way of knowing that. The trailers for MoS made it look positive and family friendly, and look how that went.

After the first 3 entries, audiences pretty well have their expectations set for the continued adventures of Batman and co.

>Plus it's Justice League. It's cool.
Yes, we heard that with BvS.

Lets face it; DCfriends have predicted all three DCEU films to be the big player in the years the've come out.

No he quit because they didn't let him have a Flash edgefest. They want Flash to be the light of the League. Nice try though.

Why in the world would a director come into the DCEU thinking he would be making an edgefest?
Hard to imagine.

I'm gonna be honest: I actually really like this costume. Much more so than CW Barry's outfit.

There's simply no accounting for taste.
Or the complete lack of it.

I'm sorry man, but the CW costume just doesn't look good in motion. Colors are still too drab, and Gustin's natural twinkiness makes CW Flash look even worse. With the armor, Miller's twinkiness is dealt with, but it still looks visually much more vibrant and interesting than the CW costume.

If you think there's something wrong with twink speedsters you're absolutely retarded and probably a 90s Marvel artist as well

Fuck you. It sucks. He's covered in plastic armor plates

>Nov 3: Thor
>Nov 17: JL
>dec 15: sw 8
Fucked
>May 26: Pirates 5
>Jun 2: Wonder Woman
>Jun 9:World war z 2
>Jun16: Cars 3
>Jun 23: Transformers
Mega fucked.

Money wise: Guardians>Spiderman>JL>Thor>Captain underpants>Wonder woman

Why does flash look like he was designed by tetsuya fucking nomura

The CW pleather obsession is terrible. DCEU Barry looks weird and out there at least.

>Needs armor to survive running fast
>His lightning actually damages stuff in the background
>It's inexplicably blue

I'm not usually a Not Muh sorta guy, but this is pushing it far.

And so far the performance comes off as Extra-earnestly nerdy Peter Parker.

There's a difference between a runner's body and a guy that looks like a strong breeze could blow him over. CW Barry is the latter.

>the critics have made up their mind on Snyder by this point
Maybe he just makes shit movies and there's no giant conspiracy?

Also, so much for Barry actually saving people now.

Whats the flash movie even going to be about?

Justice League has enough breathing room to make money; it just won't break 1 billion. Snyder doesn't have it in him.

Wonder Woman is sufficiently fucked by Depp's return to Jack Sparrow to render everything else meaningless. Savvy?

Why the fuck do DCEUfags think JL is going to be a HUGE (1 billion+) box office hit? What are they basing that opinion on?

>DCEU isn't loved by the GA
>Snyder's never had a huge hit
>BvS, the first meeting between the 2 most well known capes of all time was panned and couldn't break a billion
>JL name has no name recognition to the GA
There's literally nothing to suggest it's going to do a billion plus.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ crashing this plane, with no survivors

No telling at this point, Directors keep abandoning it.
Ostensibly running fast and shit.

>Maybe he just makes shit movies and there's no giant conspiracy?

I never said there was a conspiracy, I just didn't say he's shit because I don't think that. Many people don't like his style, that doesn't make it shit in my opinion.

>families will show up since it's more family friendly than BvS

Keep telling yourself this. They started the DCEU on the "dark and gritty" train and it's basically impossible to stop it now. This Batman and Superman are already unlikable, scary, killer monsters. No one will be taking their kids to see it.

>JL name has no name recognition to the GA
There was the cartoon, lots of people in their 20s now watched it.

Somehow that failed to sell the Trinity to the tune of a billion dollars.

>This Batman and Superman are already unlikable, scary, killer monsters. No one will be taking their kids to see it.

Kids love killers, you remember the 80s? Every boys favourite movie character was killing people left and right. Why is everyone so pussified when it comes to death in movies now?

I expect them to be more kind to WW solo than to Snyder's League.

There have also been countless Superman and Batman cartoons, tv series and movies. Yet it couldn't break a billion.

Imagine if christoper nolan directed the flash

Because at least action heroes kill in action movies which are fun and full of action. BvS was a fucking boring chore for 90% of it where the characters stand around moping while spewing pretentious as shit dialogue.

This may be so, but John McClane was just a regular cop saving hostages from murderous terrorist thieves. He had little choice.

People expect better from a flying guy with invincible hair.

Chris Nolan would be terrible for The Flash. He's too boring.

The Avengers killed people all the time but no one cared.

Nolan paid his dues; he is never revisiting the genre.
Affleck will stick around long enough to get his vanity projects funded then it's time to find a 6th Batman.

Lmao it would literally be the flash begins

>Spiderman homecoming
Mid 80s RT, good but no real surprises, make more money than god.

>Thor3
Good movie that takes EVERYONE by surprise, sleeper hit of the summer

>Logan
Good character moments and good ideas marred by an extremely shitty script.

>Justice league
Tone-deaf, colorblind, zero actual plot, the third act will be shunted into its own movie.

>Wonder woman
Shit.
Pure, unmitigated, unqualified shit. There will be one more Wonder Woman movie after this that will take place in the modern age because the studio execs completely misunderstood why everyone hated this one so much, and then Wonder Woman won't be mentioned ever again.

>Why is everyone so pussified when it comes to death in movies now?

It isn't that. Iron Man kills guys in his movie but it still is a bigger hit

It's more than Snyder is just a failure on the whole, and not just the violence element of it. Snyder makes violence without any sense of hope or redemption.

Iron Man is also a charismatic rogue struggling as hard as he can against terrific odds to undo shit his old drunk self set into motion.

Superman is a gibbering, indecisive autist who has to be prodded to do anything positive, and solves all of his problems by crushing shit.

It's a horribly unlikeable interpretation of what was once a beloved cinematic character.

>Snyder makes violence without any sense of hope or redemption.

This just seems like some made up criticism. How is the violence in Iron Man redemptive? They just gloss over it so you don't see how it's fucked up.

Because the Marvel capes are mostly shit heroes that have no problem killing and when it does happen in the MCU it's not done in a SUPER SERIOUS DARK AND EDGY way like the DCEU.

DC's heroes are supposed better than Marvel's edgelord heroes, and Superman and Batman are especially supposed to be better. But even then people will forgive them killing if the movies are good/fun/entertaining like the Burton Batman.

Snyder's are completely devoid of any semblance of likability, lightheartedness and fun. Everything and everyone is DARK AND GRITTY because heroes talking in costume is lame and shooting Jimmy Olsen in the fucking head is "fun".

Everything vaguely dark is "edgy" or "grimderp" now. Post-Millenials don't want any entertainment to disturb their safe space.

What about gotg 2

As another New Zealander it was hilarious watching the Americans on Sup Forums go nuts for "What we do in the Shadows" when we had it a year before. I thought it was just going to become another World Famous in New Zealand film

>shooting Jimmy Olsen in the fucking head is "fun"

That was funny though. Jimmy got domed. Fucking crack up.

>It's not my Crustaceous Neckbeard Snyderfag tastes
>It's a whole generation, nay, multiple generations of people who don't understand kino.

The fact that this is unironic is both sad and hilarious at the same time.

What's especially funny is that Superman's Marvel counterpart is the best character the MCU. Marvel, the 'edgy' company, does a better moralfag in their movies than DC has so far.

>How is the violence in Iron Man redemptive?

Because Iron Man actually SAVES people whereas Superman just stands there and does nothing while a bomb kills a room full of people

Because Iron Man can defeat the evil white businessman while Snyder's Superman more or less let Luthor win. Wasn't Lex's endgame to kill the alien because it was a demon that came from the sky or whatever?

Eisenberg as Luthor wasn't grimdark, he was loads of fun.

So the people saying Thor will beat Justice league are divorced from reality right? Suicide Squad beat Doctor Strange with no Chinese release simply because it had Batman and Joker in it for 5 minutes.

Thor will probably be better but plebs really come out for "big event" movies

Except the user right above me is a perfect examples of this.

Using the word "edgy," and those who criticize Snyder do this a lot, should serve as an immediate red flag to stop taking a post seriously.

>Spiderman homecoming
>Thor3

90% and up
Bazillions

>Logan

80-85%
Millions

>Wonder Woman

70-80%
Underperforms due to stiff competition

>Justice League

20%
Underperforms due to Wonder Woman

If you don't think Superman sacrificing his life to save the world is redemptive I don't know what to tell you.

I thought it was to put to rest the demons of his dad abusing his butthole or something.
And some piss allegories. Something about Jesus too, of course.

>Cars 3 wrecks all the cape films and makes 2 billion

Black director wanted to make Flash into a Black Lives Matter movie.

Fuck that.

And pinging or dinging or something like that.

>A marvel movie without Iron Man doing over 800mil

May happen with GoTG but then again people said the same thing about Doctor Strange

>tfw you'll never see/hear Superman on the big screen say corny, comforting stuff
>never see him save a cat out of a tree
>never see him apologize for interrupting a little league game only to come back later and ask if he can join in
>never see him help an old lady with her shopping
>never see him stand up and salute veterans
>Snyder and DCEU edgelords think all this is lame
>despite people fucking loving Cap for doing similar stuff
>would rather have Superman do nothing but mope and whiny while hovering silently over people
Maybe Snyder was right.....maybe Superman was never real. Just the dream of some silly anons.

Makes me genuinely fucking mad

If Lady Lovely Locks came out today it would be called "grim dark." People are too overly sensitive.

Oh yeah, it's already too late because he ringalinged his dingalingalong and once you dingding you can't undo it

Superman spends the entire movie doing incredibly stupid shit whenever something more complicated than "Catch ____ and save people" comes up.

He only dies to Doomsday because his default maneuver is to derp directly at everything, just like MoS. He needs a catchphrase like "Superman CRUSH!"

Unironically defending Snyder in any way shape or form should serve as an immediate red flag to stop taking a post seriously.

>1 act is supposed to redeem the previous 5 hours of shit

>>miscolor the lightning FX
This is honestly the thing that triggers me the most about DCEU Flash

Cavill should get in a crippling "accident", maybe people will love him then.

I only remember people claiming Dr Strange would do solid numbers.
And for a MCU movie introducing a character for the first time, it's been absolutely par.

I distinctly remember the DCfriend crowd here guaranteeing that Man of Steel would pummel Iron Man 3 at the box office though.
And that BvS would overshadow Civil War entirely.

If you don't think it was in character for Supes to make that sacrifice play you don't know shit about Superman.

No

Superman in most cases doesn't have a tendency to kill himself

WW will underperform but POTC will too.

The first movie was good then it snowballed into a bloated mess. The popcorn crowd doesn't care about Depp anymore and he needs to go back to dramas.

Except I wasn't defending Snyder not that doing so should terribly trigger you either. I was decrying the moronic way in which faggots do the opposite. Initially I somewhat believed that this shit was being contained within the cape genre, but now there are people complaining on Sup Forums about dark fantasy and horror titles and stories involving vampires being "edgy," as well. This shit needs to stop.

It makes sense when you consider the whole movie is about the Problem of Superman. Compare the first scene where Lois and Clark talk to the last one.

>I'm just not sure is it's possible.
>Not sure if what's possible?
>For you to love me and be you.

>I love you.
>*Ceases to be*

>Cavill should get in a crippling "accident", maybe people will love him then.

Listen youngfag, Reeve's Superman made a billion adjusted before big Summer movies were a thing; and in a tiny fraction of the number of theaters modern cape films open in.

It was released in less than a thousand theaters. It REGAINED the #1 spot in it's third weekend, when Man of Shit was at #5 and dropping like a meteor.

Reeves was beloved in an iconic role and retired from it before he suffered his fall.

Didn't punching his wife kill Depp's career?

>implying 95% of modern anime is edgy shit

In terms of critical acclaim, the order is

Logan
Spiderman
Thor 3
Wonder Woman
Justice League

In terms of money made, it'll be

Justice League
Spiderman
Thor 3
Wonder Woman
Logan

Logan has a much lower budget, so it (like Deadpool) will be considered a success with raw numbers that would be disappointing for any of the others. I'm hoping it and Deadpool help usher in more movies that have lower budgets but more room for creativity.

>but now there are people complaining on Sup Forums about dark fantasy and horror titles and stories involving vampires being "edgy," as well. This shit needs to stop.

What the fuck. They're probably trolling, most people are complaining about the isekai (normie goes into another world) trend.

95% of modern anime is moeshit, "healing anime," consumed by the same group of people complaining about edge who want literally everything to serve the same function.

Millenials:
>Cartoons should be cute and for kids
>Draws a million pictures of the characters fucking

Try sorting out that psychosexual mess.

I was insulting Cavill not Reeve.