Michael Madsen say's CNN just wants to destroy everything and cause fear

youtu.be/V0jfy-CUmQU
We're hitting levels of basedness that shouldn't even be possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onM_uqNsoT8
youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you implying that fox news is any better?

it is desu

they literally just want to make money

at least fox news doesnt pretend to be unbiased and neutral.

No. Anybody who was around for the primaries should remember Fox's antics.

Of course. Anyone who has some kind of brand loyalty to a fucking media outlet is brain dead.

he's becoming lawrence tierney

hasn't american news media been in REEEEEE FEAR MODE constantly since 9/11 anyway.

>Implying fox news has anything to do with this
What is a strawman fallacy?

The more I see him, the more I just assume that he really is Bud in real life.

It's objectively better. Not saying much considering CNN is a steaming pile of shit, but still.

yes it is, since fox news is the only news source like this while there are docents of left wing news channels just like cnn

Why is it only racist white people who are offended by the football players taking a knee? I don't give a single shit. Who cares?

He excuses animal abuse and beating women but taking a knee is the biggest insult? What a fucking moron.

Fox knows what it is and is open about what it is.

CNN claims to be neutral and unbiased, and the crazy part is that they actually believe it. I genuinely, truly believe that CNN's hierarchy and reporters actually believe that they're objective. CNN is worse because its mindset is more dangerous. They feed this bizarre narrative where it's "evil conservatives vs. the rest of the rational, unbiased world." That only causes more dissension and more anger when people are led to believe that their liberal positions are neutral. Everybody would honestly get along much better if they were just open and upfront about their differences.

>Anthony Cumia is a tranny fucker
>Jim Norton is a tranny fuckee

Culture wars won.

jesus christ he's old as fuck

It's leagues better because if my mom watches fox she knows she's watching conservatives arguing about their political views, if she watches CNN she's watching REAL UNBIASED NEWS. although I'm glad CNN is getting the piss taken out of it. I hope CBS is next

>some fat actor who only appears in B movies critiqued CNN on a satellite show no one listens too

Yeah, how will CNN recover?

I agree with you.

I think thought that most news media consumers are hypocrites though. People who watch CNN think they are fair and Fox News is biased, while Fox News watchers think their network is objective while CNN is biased. I've gotten into arguments with people from both sides because they think anything that doesn't agree with them, or comes from their preferred network, is fake news. So it isn't even just the networks themselves, it is how people think about them

I mean on a global scale you fucking moron. CNN is what Fox news was during the Obama administration.

Their slogan was "fair and balanced" for years dude.

Except CNN is constantly getting under Trump's skin. They are the primary recipient of the leaks on Russia, infighting, and the overall dysfunction of this 'administration'.

The 40 minute Mooch rant to Cuomo was the most entertaining thing on TV in a long time.

I miss the mooch :(

he was my favorite actor in kill bill

More professional but not better.

Anything is better than this:

youtube.com/watch?v=onM_uqNsoT8

Lesser of the two evils, yes. Why would you think that fellow redditor?

fox news doesnt stretch out its bullshit with fake news and propaganda fueled emotion based 'debate' in an attempt to cover " 24 hour news " , thats for sure, they wait for prime time hours and give you a solid ear beating of facts from 4to10pm and then go back to doing research and journalism, two facets of media that CNN have been out of touch with for a solid 3 years.
also cnn leaves stuff like 30 people getting killed by poison gas terrorism on their scrolling text while spreading false gun control b.s. as their 'main prime time hour'

you didn't answer my question

BASH THE FASH

Based redditor going for 2000

>criticising state run news channels

Fox news is a propaganda network dude. With a history of misinformation that goes back for years.

>most Sup Forums users weren't born when 9/11 happened

Get a life

the fuck?

>recently found out he has a 38 year-old daughter
the life is madsen

Ugh , all you conservative semi-fascist peabrains are stalling society from progressing.

We don't want to 'progress' into a thirdworld shithole of muds and disease.

are you implying Sneed is any better?

Fox News had to reclassify themselves as entertainment to get around the fact that they regularly spew bullshit.

I really wish people didn't have such short term memories. No one should forgive foxnews especially post 9/11 fear mongering and spreading bullshit that led to the Iraq war.

>fox or cnn
>fems or reps
I see you guys ask the important questions.

Are you actually mentally damaged? Because I watch FOX News on the daily, and they're just as shit about having useless nobodies ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSING bullshit about which they know fuckall, they're just as likely to have some zero-substance shitstain as an anchor, they're just as likely to have "propaganda" except from the right side of the aisle. And honestly, FOX Business is probably worse- fucking Varney is a joke.

TIME link to him discussing cnn?

madsen is literally the worst actor I've ever seen

Are you implying you're responding to Michael Madsen?

>He's never seen Donnie Brasco

>I have six children
>no, wait a minuth, I have seven
>I just found out about it a month ago
>she's 38

HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS

FUCKING

GUY

JIM NORTON WAS NEVER FUNNY

Inb4 he stinks and I don't like him

Huge strawman, pal.

...actually, we do have parts of the country that are exactly that. They're called trailer parks.

Falling for bullshit right wing paranoia fueled memes is NOT being based. Actually the total opposite.

I guess Madsen wants to get blacklisted harder and faster than that recently retired dickweed that is not smart enough to realize that Fox News is, in fact, a real life Videodrome.

>the overall dysfunction of this 'administration'.

Don't blame a news network for why an administration for the single most unqualified man for the Presidency is extremely "dysfunctional".

besides all this butthurt left vs right bullshit; what is objectively the most NEWS at current age?

Holy fucking triggered! You have no idea what you're talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo

Who the fuck is Michael Madsen? Some B list actor?

can someone translate this post

>mfw this butthurt post

Oh yeah, using that old ass video made because the reporters were too much of pussies to actually report on the scene.

To be fair, you're the one who's probably triggered...because you accuse me of being triggered, ya lazy uncreative fuck.

>Falling for obvious bait
You have to go back

Piranhaconda
Not Another Not Another Movie
BloodRayne

It checks out. Ha has been in maybe five good movies. The rest is utter trash.

8 years bitchboi

>i love tom cruise btw

oh shut the fuck up, worthless Sup Forumstard.

You're a fucking embarrassment to the internet.

Best Regards, someone who did not drink the GamerGate kool-aid and plunged into a rabbit hole of lame ass faggotry.

nope.

its all fake news jewish media

seek fresh air and mental help

Say that to a mirror, dipshit.

>when this argument has been demonstrably destroyed but libs keep parroting it because 'muh faux nus bogeyman'

so what should i watch?

Literally nothing.
Pay attention to your local government and participate in it.

what a waste of trips. End yourself.

And?

Bringing the balance across cable news

Why would the tone of news be something to worry about?

>What does the tone of news have to do with a news outlet spreading fear and destroying everything?
>CNN
>93% negative

Are you dim?

CNN ain't spreading fear. Its the dumbass fuck who was installed into the white house by the powers that be who keeps spreading fear.

Thanks for answering my question with a resounding "yes".

You're a moron for assuming racist whites are the only people who care about simple-minded and aimless protests turning into a general sense of anti-American sentiment.

>I don't give a single shit. Who cares?
You're not alone unfortunately, since there are a shit ton of individuals like you ready to treat your homeland, whatever it may be, like a penned off market rather than an actual country.

CNN does the job of killing its own reputability fine enough without the musings of aging B actors.

>destroying everything

Also ur stupid if you think Clinton got some silk glove treatment

>washed-up actor scraping for roles baits media with "politically incorrect" opinions
All he needs is a twitter account and he's good to go.

>overwhelming negative coverage for clinton AND trump
>not destroying -everything-

This.

Only idiots think shit was stacked against Trump's favor when in fact it was the complete opposite.

Whoever is running the show WANTED the fucker as president because if they didn't want him in office, they would've laughed him off like they did in 2012.

>progress
You worship that word don't you? You have no idea what someone actually means when they say it, but it makes you feel good so you go right along with it despite what their idea of progress might be.

>Literally the first post resorts to what-aboutism

way to prove him right

>CNN ain't spreading fear

They are, they're a garbage "news" network that promotes division.

if this is the case then what's the benefit of having 91% of trump's coverage being negative hit jobs?

it's almost like there's people pushing for destruction... some kind of merchants of destruction

CNN fronts as being unbiased. There shouldn't be any """tone""" to the reporting.

Are you aware of a little tactic called "reverse psychology"?

They did show off some negative press on Trump, but if they REALLY wanted to hurt him, they would've gone full scorched earth on him and promoted NOTHING except as a passing joke. Go look at coverage at Trump's bid for presidency in 2012 and compare it to his 2015/2016 bid.

Hillary, meanwhile, got WAY MORE scathing coverage despite being the one that seemed to be the media's choice.

conservatism is fair and balanced

>Go look at coverage at Trump's bid for presidency in 2012
He quit before the primaries and it was mostly because NBC was throwing a mountain of cash at him. Obviously there will be no coverage if he wasn't in the primaries. How is this comparable?

are you also claiming that the current negative coverage is "reverse psychology"?

nope, because they likely realized a Trump presidency was a huge fucking mistake and that all parties involved in installing his presidency are probably at each other's throats.

Damn this has to be a well crafted bait.

>but if they REALLY wanted to hurt him, they would've gone full scorched earth on him

the farther they go the more people turn them off

propaganda is a tricky bussiness

>this is how hard leftists have to do mental gymnastics to think they're the rebels