Trump and Putin poisoned Hillary Clinton, warns top doctor

>People that post here about a Hillary Clinton body double will call this crazy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y03Sc0H3n8s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88478024
nypost.com/2016/09/12/clinton-skips-out-on-emergency-room-during-health-episode/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-pneumonia-cover-story-proves-instinct-lie-article-1.2788402
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/09/wikileaks-offer-20000-reward-for-information-on-murdered-dnc-staffer/
liveleak.com/view?i=7f5_1473727844
youtu.be/0FqpdZcL62I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We call this our wet dream

She looks rough because I wouldn't have even guessed that was her.

First they denied it, then they mocked it, then they accepted it and now they accuse others of doing the thing they denied even happened at all.

Looks like Elton John

they're really trying this shit.

They don't know about meme magic

Oh look, Democrats are already trying to start WWIII and Hillary isn't even in office.

It's the doctor that discovered CTE in football players. He has never looked at her, ran a toxicology report, has no training in the field of toxicology and is making a diagnosis from across the tv. This man is a disgrace to medicine and his own medical findings, which actually isn't even research and data collected by him or anyone affiliated with him. He takes credit for finding this disease when in reality all of the footwork was done by other people.

More like the Elton John from The IT Crowd.

>trying to justify Trump and Putin assassinating Clinton.
>In reality, the Rothschilds poisoned her because of all the leaks and exposure of them and their push for globalism.

Voting left.

Not even once.

>don't belive the conspiracies, she is ok
>Hillary dies
oh no, evil Russia poisoned her

Between this and the pepe stuff, the media has seriously gone full retard over the past few days. I wish more people would take notice to this.

And Sup Forums is supposed to come up with the craziest conspiracy theories?

But since it's from a (((credible))) news source, other people will eat it up

>trump wont poll seriously
>trump won't get party approval
>trump won't win the nom
>trump can't poll higher than hillary

>hillary is the powerhouse
>hillary is fine
>hillary isn't sick
>hillary is amazing for campaigning even while being sick
>they made her sick!

there's a pattern in this election

THIS MARXISM IS WEAK

When will they learn that they cannot incite an American purge. Nobody cares the Marxism has flopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=y03Sc0H3n8s

Does this sound like Hillary to you?

Someone should "leak" to the press that the alt-right poisoned her for talking about a cartoon frog.

They jump all over everything, anyway, all you'd have to do is suggest it. Or write out and submit it to huff po.

If they thought that were true they would have taken her to the ER as Secret Service protocol demanded instead of diverting her to Chelsea's apartment to keep her away from ER personnel they couldn't keep silent.

Just thinking she is sick is a conspiracy. Thinking Trump and Putin poisoned her isn't though. How did a doctor even come to this conclusion?

SHES POISON GLAND EXPLODED FROM EVIL

Oh god, it's not her

>people still unironically coming up with obama third term conspiracies

I'm open minded to the possibility. Let her get tested and publish the results along with her other medical records.

How do you poison someone with pneumonia?

I didn't say anything about a conspiracy, I just said his diagnosis is retarded because he's never seen her or done any tests on her.

That way it can't be BACKTRACED to putin or trump.

>Trump supporters played the brown noise thats why shit her Mao pants

this kikes are really going to say that it was Putin + Trump

I just posted the picture because it had the article. I don't really believe in the green text below it.

I said this before but, as someone who obsesses over VOs, I can't tell subtle differences in voices, no matter how similar, and this is 100% NOT Hillary.

This, my spirits went up reading.

I don't know. Sounds convincing to me.

>Putin_did_this.jpg

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88478024

ITS HABBENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol this, I hear from some people Trump's a war monger yet Hillary wants conflict with Russia.

Is that a body double? wtf is that thing

> One of the US's most well-known scientists has warned that Hillary Clinton may have been poisoned by Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin.
> most well-known

RARE
A
R
E

Looks like Bill in drag, imo.

Seriously dude shut the fuck up.

this is VERY bad
this is part of an operation to get obongo to get a third term during the investigation and Trump arrested

I TOLD YOU

Yes they will, how do you poison someone with pneumonia?

Thanks for correcting the record faggot.

(((THEY))) gonna do all they can to stay in power.
Blaming it on Putin and Trump is not below them, nothing rly is as long as they profit.

So yeah "Fall of Cassandra" might be a backup plan.
I heard Shillary only cuple times but this dosnt sounds like her.

aSHITha nagesh

seriously! a POO!!

Based Putin

Hard to tell
But it's very easy to do a vocal impersonation. A lot of people have that talent, so it could very well not be here. But we can't say with certainty ofcourse

They went full retard. First they attacked Trump and his son for retweeting "nazi frog named Pepe" and now this?

You can't go back from this, ever. Media lost all credibility that they had.

This is like some Orwellian type of shit, they are going too fucking far with conspiracy theories.

this
let Putin take the blame. We know it was Pepe the brazilian poison dart frog

Wtf, i love trump and putin now

>>top doctor

you spelled dumb nigger wrong

>Hillary Clinton may be seriously ill or have health issues
>crazy conspiracy theory

>Hillary was poisoned by Putin and his Manchurian candidate Donald Drumpf
>Let's publish this. It is factually based and reasonable

jesus, where are you getting this stuff? Just so I know where to avoid going, I'd hate to just stumble into that

>a """news"""" article in 2016

>top doctor
WHO?

You're welcome maple nigger.

Clinton team avoided ER to conceal details of her medical treatment

nypost.com/2016/09/12/clinton-skips-out-on-emergency-room-during-health-episode/

Clinton’s cover story for her pneumonia diagnosis further proves her first instinct is to lie

nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-pneumonia-cover-story-proves-instinct-lie-article-1.2788402

WikiLeaks Offer $20,000 Reward for Information on Murdered DNC Staffer

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/09/wikileaks-offer-20000-reward-for-information-on-murdered-dnc-staffer/

Don't Worry, Hillary Clinton Will Power Through

liveleak.com/view?i=7f5_1473727844

Don't listen to that shart, anyone who's been on Sup Forums long enough knows who's behind who

literally Witch Doctor

A nigger - therefore not Doctor Who.

When will this shit come to an end? I'm a fucking hostage here because you 1st world mongrels have chosen Putin as your #1 Evil.

I wish.

I think you replied to wrong post m8.

"a beautiful song about death!"

>Not Dr. Schlomo Shekelstien

I thought this would be fake.

>they don't know

PRAISE KEK

I don't believe that photo is her

what the fuck is that

dont get it, what am I lookin at? That white few seconds dosnt stike me in any way shape or form.

autistic polski go watch an izakoo stream

This can't be real

you can't see the pepe?

damn you got me

I SEE HIM!

This made me think.

Better stock up, Ivan. It's getting closer.

It could justt be a mic thing.

LOl, I love how her picture lacks wrinkles

nope, I just downloaded it and went frame by frame, see nothing.

Malal spirit is no longer with me.

Russia would never poison a foreign leader it opposes!

Compare it to this

youtu.be/0FqpdZcL62I

Skip to 3:05

What's weird is he's campaigning for her in Philly right at this moment.

A sitting president campaigning is rare.

w-we dindu nufin!

>Hillary outright insults Trump's supporters and immediately regrets it because she's been trying to use Bill's triangulation strategy to persaude Trump's more moderate supporters
>call Hillary health concerns a right-wing conspiracy theory amidst coughing fits, trouble standing, and rare public appearances, right up until the moment she feints on camera
>segue into claiming it's rooted in bigotry even though the same exact journalists from the same exact publications did the same thing to McCain for literally no reason other than him being an old straight white Republican
>Nazi frogs
>Russia poisoned Hillary
Has this week been the Democrats' "47% moment" and "birther moment" all-in-one?

KEK!

just a cough
allergies
pneumonia
DEADLY POISON!

Russia wuz a good boi, going to Ukraine every Sunday, getting his life back on track!

You boys act like this is your first dose of Clinton bullshit. You can roll the clock back to 1974 when $hillary was thrown off the watergate panel through whitewater to the cigar heifer to Russian uranium bribes, cattle futures to the current race. It's all history repeating like clockwork.

This is Clinton 101 and why I'm amazed anyone that supports this criminal duo isn't wearing a straight jacket.

she's had medical issues for decades, a stroke and coughing shit while sec of state.

you really think putin and trump teamed up in the 90s to attack clinton?

Holy shit this vast right wing conspiracy bullshit is pathetic

Why would they need to she was already terminally ill?

>It's real
meme magic has gone too far

LOL WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN AUSTRALIA

GET IT TOGETHER AUSTRALIA HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A FUCKING BOOMERANG? A BOOMERANG. SOME FUCKER ROBBED A CONVENIENCE STORE WITH A BOOMERANG. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man I don't know what's next.

Hillary is meme'ing even harder than Trump now.