What's the best movie car?

What's the best movie car?

I unironically liked Statham's bimmer from the first Transporter

The Interceptor from Mad Max will always be my favorite

interceptor and batous car from live action ghost in the shell

This forever and all times you plebs.

GATHER ROUND PLEBS

OMG DAS RACIST

This was a nice design. But Deckard's ride and the original Spinner are still king. 2049 was desperately in need of designers as visionary as Syd Mead. He's still alive and kicking, so I have no idea why they didn't hire him again.

The original one looks so dated like an old dalek the new one is sleek and minimalist more in line with our vision of the future

Tumbler or DeLorean.

Syd Mead also worked for Blade Runner 2049

he's thanked in the credits so he was involved in some capacity

t. Sony marketing department

L-l-last of the v-v-v-V8's!

I'm going to take a wild guess they based something on unused artwork from the original.

His work on Blade Runner was visionary. It set the trend for what the future was supposed to look like, just like he set the trend for what cars should look like for the next 30 years when he worked in the automotive industry.

The back to the future far looks better than Deckard's spinner you retard and it would be the Peugeot department not Sony if you wanted to accuse anyone

>assner was responsible for the production design on “Blade Runner 2049,” but for this scene, in which Officer K looks out at a ruined cityscape, Villeneuve worked with original “Blade Runner” concept artist Syd Mead. “For me, it was important to have one moment where Syd Mead would express himself,” he says. “I had the chance to meet the master and ask him to give me the gift to create a specific place. And when I saw his drawings, I was so moved.”

He designed the Las Vegas landscape

By contrast all of 2049's concept art is the usual rehashed, photobashed, 3D-modelled, 3DCote garbage you see in every film. An incestuous collage of the pre-existing with no real intentionality, vision or intelligence underpinning it.

Funny how the Las Vegas scenes are the only ones that measured up to the original film design-wise...

the spy who love me submarine lotus car

This. GOAT car and GOAT chase scene.

Steve McQueen is the only guy I`d ever suck off just to absorb his manlieness.