twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

which arkham game is this?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the avengers 1 and 2 since whedon did those LOl

This looks like shit and inferior to Snyder's own work

>blacks are greys

>if you dont like wb/dc you have to like marvel shit

but the upcoming spider-man game looks better than homecoming

DAMn, Justice League looks like that????

>Huhuh dude the movie looks like it's source material

So since Spidey was a cartoon that means half of Justice League can be a cartoon?

GotG2 was fairly mediocre but Baby Groot looks far more "real" than anything in the what I am assuming is the third act final battle in JL. It reminds me of the star wars prequels.

God fucking damn it Arkham Knight was great. Fuck WB for ruining it.

cute

>Arkham Knight was great
So I'm guessing you haven't played any of the other games? Even Arkham Origins was better than Arkham Tank

BABY GROOT IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

There is still black in that shot - Bruce's shadow for instance.

>movie looks bad
>better start projecting on its competition
SAD

Oh no no no noooo
'Breathes in'

Taking stills of action sequences only proves that you're a faggot.

bottom right legit looks worse than the vidya

Thats not what the finished product is gonna look like you fucking queer

>thats not the finished product
>releases in a month
*inhales*

Sure haha

Capeshit is capeshit, OP. You can't sugar coat a turd.

>tfw you only know this face from all the rule34 webms of her sucking cock

Hnnnng.

>that last shot

oh my goodness

This gonna be worse than Wonder Woman

Why is Doctor Strange in armor the main villain?

If I showed you this and told you it was from a new Batman game, would you question it?

Is Sup Forums ready to be dead wrong yet again like with WW and It?
Looks stylistic

Since marvelbros are back on the menu, who's up for some mcuck goldmine dump?

Yeah

The Pajeets are already on full damage control KEK

I've got some mcuck gold from the comment section of some clickbait fake news site, deadline maybe? Ask away bros

Why are you lying when Marvel flicks do better in India than DC films?

>its a DCucks have to hide and circlejerk episode
Didn't even bother opening the thread, just wanted to quickly laugh at you and Evanspost.

No damage control here boss, some of the CGI in that trailer worries me. But I was worried about WW and it ended up being better than nu spider-man so who knows right?

pisses me off that based god zach snyder's visuals are being used in a whedon quipfest. without snyder's tone the visuals don't even work anymore.

Nice to see you back evansbro, I was worried you may have killed yourself

Daily reminder

The only person hiding is you. Behind a hero who would be fucking ashamed to know you.

Ooops hit a nerve again

Valkyre scene from Thor.

*sigh* ok I'll go on a few more

Didn't someone dox the Evansposter and they found out it was a liberal nu-male manlet with severe daddy issues

You don't have the upper body strength to hit any of my nerves. Or the wit to keep me entertained.

This entire scene
youtube.com/watch?v=bseO_laCoXg&t=91s

Why is the "wind" rippling his hair? In space?

The absolute state of the WB interns posting here.

At least they haven't rolled out the BvS 'deep imagery' memes.

The circle reunion in Avengers 1. Thats just one.
But you are a DCcuck, and everything in the MCU is shit to you. Because you are closed minded, and a cuck; A sad cuck.

We don't have to. We don't give a shit if you ever grow the prefrontal cortex you need to understand them, and they're validated enough that we don't feel the need.

Marvel doesn't have to make good looking movies because of how good their writing and ideas are. It also will help them with the transition from movies to mini-series when the American movie theater industry collapses and it also allows their movies to save money on expensive cgi.

>*sees thumbnail*
>*pukes*
>*writes 'no' derisively*
'no'

>the current state of DCEU apologists
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who makes those cringe images anyway?

We all agree Asylum was the best right?

Half the posts in this thread are you attempting to validate your taste by noting the shit taste of others. Seems validation is pretty high on your list of priorities.

Without friction the hair will move like pendulums at any movement.

This.

>everything that roots for my company is great, even if it was made by a 5 year old.
>everything else is cringey
The city of OP

>how good their writing and ideas are
Sitcom writing that contradicts and repairs its own meaningless conflicts sometimes within the same scene is not good
They're audience-friendly, not good

>We all agree City was the best, right?
FTFY

Looks gray on my monitor and my monitor is not that bright

I'm not OP, I'm not 5 years old and I made these screencaps, thank you very much

>Capeshit
Kek

What's the point of posting these images. You retards always claim every Marvel flick will flop yet the complete opposite always happens

Ok, let me rephrase:
>everything that roots for my company is great, even if it was made by a Shill.
>everything else is cringey.
Pitiful without cause.

I'm not validating my taste. I'm pointing out your lack of it. Try to keep up.

>DC has two godlike beings duke it out
>fight breaks an entire city
>thousands of casualties
>entire skyscrapers collapsing
>goes from the ground to the sky to fucking space and back

>Marvel has godlike beings fight
>it destroys empty parking lots or alleyways

It's worse than that. They can't even maintain continuity within a self-contained trilogy, let alone cross-plot. Just look how it took them a decade to remember that leaving alien tech laying all over New York might actually have some consequences.

Are you implying it's safer and smarter to live in the MCU?
Because I agree.

In Marvel
Shit happens and life goes on

In DC
Shit happens and life has to adapt

>the absolute state of mouselets

>BvS and MoS were based off videogames
no wonder they're shit

>i rather quote everyone, so I dont have to explain why each is wrong
Sad!

BTFO

>DC
>Batman sacrifices his self integrity and his beliefs in order to eliminate the possibly the most dangerous threat in the history of earth so humanity won't have to live under his theoretical rule
>marvel
>WE BREAK STUFF AND THATS BAD AND ALSO THERES SPIDER-MAN AND ORANGE SLICES

>Marvel Superheroes are actual heroes and try to protect human lives when they fight

wow how strange

Fuck off. I say when I'm "BTFO." Go back to sucking Mickey's dick till you have something useful to add.

There are player made Garry's Mod screenshots that look better than that unnecessarily dark pseudo grim dark bullshit that you just posted
Marvels attempts to emulate DC is hilariously bad

Yeah, thank Odin(he's a god now, right?) their flying opponents abide by an honor system and respect the "perimeter" they established. Fucking kek.

Oh yeah, remember when Cap attempted to crush that teenager under debris because spider manlet was forced into battle by iron manlet?

>what? They made a joke about orange slices? What? I had to play a sport to get this reference? How dare they? I have been a fat basement dweller since I was young, and I dont get this reference. I am offended and I blame every marvel movie.
CW(Both the comic book and the movie) had a great premise, and your shit attempt to meme them is sad.

You mean the debris that Cap had land on Spider-Man to slow him down safely so Cap could escape and save his friend?

Are you retarded?

He saw Spidey fighting. He is a skillful soldier and know how to measure someone's strength.
He knew how strong Spidey is.
Let's make it DC friendly; After all. if I dont, DCcucks will get triggered. They always do
How did superman fight batman, if he doesnt kill? Could it be that, perhaps, he could, also, measure Batman's strength?

Remember when Mr. Tony "We need to be put in check" Stark turned a fifteen-year-old powerhouse loose with a suit with a built-in "Instant Kill Mode"(complete with adorable red pinprick eyes like something out of fucking Lilo and Stitch) loose in New York with a tracking system so shitty it can just be yanked out and left on a lamp, and security so laughable that a kid with a laptop can hack past it in five minutes?

Cap's psychic now? When did his combat experience teach him the weight of a skybridge?

>ironman 1 not allowed

Stop with your headcanon, he had never fought him before. There would have been no way for Captain Manlet to know Spider-Man could hold it up. You don't do that to a fucking kid you psychopathic cucks

With good reason. Disney had fuck-all to do with that one. It's a great film even if it loses some steam in the third act.

Who were these dead people?

>How did superman fight batman, if he doesnt kill? Could it be that, perhaps, he could, also, measure Batman's strength?
Somebody translate this? I don't speak Portuguese

>marvel does 2 pointless retarded dream sequence that is never brought up again
YASSSSS FEMINISM AND FUN SLAYYYY WHEDON
>DC does well thought and visually appealing dream sequence that actually adds to Batmans motivation and gives an insight on Bruce's paranoia and fear
RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC, LITERALLY DRUMPF