Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w_urWSSZgwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

True democracy is, yeah. That's why the US is a republic

yes

Can we just bring back the law that says the only people who can vote are the ones who own land? We can even change it to having a mortgage on a house or always making payments on rent, and add a law that says you have to also pay taxes to vote. Why should people who bring nothing to society have the ability to influence it?

I would like to add that though being armed is actually good justification for giving the man on the left the right to vote

Yes in today's day and age democracy does not work. We should move to a starship troopers style of authoritarian government where you have to serve the state in order to have a say in what the state does.

if you can buy elections, yeah

because most of the postgraduate have a degree in breakfast snack science

Democracy as it is in our time is degenerate form, closer to Ochlocracy, the mob rule, than to actual democracy that was practiced in ancient Polis.

Personally, I believe that a Meritocratic Aristocracy would be the best option, a society that will be educated to love success, love virtue, love excellence and will aspire to go higher and further in every field of life. Wishing to overpass the accomplishment of their ancestors and become better to win a seat for themselves.

Of course I am dreaming and this is as realistic as a communist utopia.

If you make a law where every college member is forced to vote the candidate chose by the population and reduce california's seat you'd be bretty gud desu

55 seats...it's almost as it's the united states of california

Democracy is total bs. Any voting rights should be acquired. +1 for being 40+ y.o., +1 for having a job for an extended period of time, +1 for having wife and family, -5 for any serious law violation and so on.

+10000 for being a gun owning male who is physically fit

-10000 for being some numale faggot who's opinion doesn't matter

That should say most highly indoctrinated voters

>He thinks democracy exist in the world
>doesn't realize it's plutocracy who stripped a word from it's meaning
>Never understood/opened 1984

Sup Forums think they are smart but they are so stupid

yeah right, the sheep that got us where we are today don't think everyone should vote

All i see is that 34% of post grads actually have a brain or got real degrees and not Gender studies.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw

Yes. I am a huge fan of Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Viking history and people always relate it to that and say shit like "if a tribe was debating going to war, the leaders, thegns, etc would discuss it"

Which is true, so on the surface its a democracy (only of the rich, powerful or high-born of course) but in that, there will be people who hold more sway. If there are 50 people in that meeting, and its split 25/25, but the pro-war side had heros, kings, warriors who fought for glory and the other side just wealthy men then the pro-war side would win since those people hold more influence.

Democracy is the worst system we have.

This absolutely.

You should not influence the law of the land if you have no stake in the land.

I wonder how many are gender studies degrees

Can't vote if you're a convicted felon.

Felons dont have votes.

I love how this leaves off people with a 2-year degree. Apparently people was an associate's degree are "less than college". Also, aren't the Democrats trying to be the party that helps those who aren't college educated, rather than demean them as uninformed Trump voters?

*with an associate's degree

1. The left example is not a felon (not convicted)p
2. If the governor of Virginia gets his way, they will soon

good thing the guy on the left is statistically much less likely to vote :^)

>oligarchy

Fixed

oh yes niggers are not people

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

stealing and robbing are the same thing, that's not how you spell recipient, that's not how you spell matter, the proper phrasing would be "paid taxes"

it's like you're just as dumb as you think all black people are

Universal suffrage is much more recent than people think. It's a mistake that can only lead to clientelism, vote buying tactics and mass immigration/naturalization. Before that, you needed to earn the privilege to vote through taxation, property or service.

youtube.com/watch?v=w_urWSSZgwU

> 55 seats

it's very silly. yeah it's reasonable that the number of electorates is proportional to population size, but ONLY if you then then also split a state's according to the ratio of votes. the winner-takes-all approach is incredibly flawed.

Stealing jus means taking something, robbing generally implies you are taking it directly from slmeone, threatening them while doing so.

There's always one faggot

Hundreds of threads about a fucking Pepe article on CNN but not a single word on the extremely important issue that Trump supporters are less educated and less intelligent than Hillary supporters.

You should just kill yourself.

Always a fucking leaf. Getting a gender studies degree does not make you more qualified as a voter. Hell, getting a theoretical physics degree or whatever doesn't either

>it's reasonable that the number of electorates is proportional to population size

Proportional of the number of residents ? Including legal and illegal migrants, effectively giving them a voice in electing your president ? This is fucked up.

ok

AINT THAT SOME SHIT

It is now. Only land owning white males should be able to vote, as our forefathers intended.

>le passive agressive liberal face

This

At least he's got trigger discipline.

only 3% of the population has higher than a bachelor's degree

Implying the one on the left is going to vote.

Any system of government would work just fine provided 98% of the population were white.

Just as any system of government will fail if it has a majority shitskin population.

Only when you make the right to vote a birth right.

Now post the percentages of STEM-degrees and gender studies.

Sure he is, for Hillary who sponsors gibmedats

How many universities in Burger Land are actually unbiased in their politics? 4 years in one of these "institutions" likely fucks up 2 in 3 people.

Hello, I'm 18, and a Freshman in college. I'm studying physics and organic chemistry. I live at home because I can't afford to live at school, so I don't have a mortgage or pay rent.
I devote all my time to my studies so didn't pay taxes this year.
My parents and I are conservative Republicans.

and most of those are in education because public schools will give you a pay bump for getting additional degrees

It's not so much the academics as it is the social environment. If you're not some multicultural "inclusive" promoting faggot, you'll never get access to the mainstream social scene going on meaning no contact and no pussy

imagine the whole country was once full of Hank Hills, then that mentality became a punchline

yes

>rule a country of 20 people
>you are rich as long as you remain in power
>all those 20 people have jobs, money, education and actually, they dont need anyone to take care of them, as they can take care of themselves pretty well
>all those 20 people want you go away and they will vote against you
>you cant allow this
>import 21 niggers into your utopian island
>give those 21 niggers free shit, treat them like babies, give them special snowflake treatment, free food, free pass at crimes, free housing, free money for not getting a job and free healthcare
>blame everything on whites, never on niggers in the media
>the 20 original people are mad at you that you are giving so much away and that they are the ones who pay for it from their taxes
>the 21 niggers who you brought in from africa or europe want you to stay forever for obvious reasons

guess who won the next election

Communism in the soviet union didn't work

>russians
>white
haha

It didn't work in Germany and France too.

communism in DDR didn't work

"Democracy" is code for communism

check out anthropology 102 kek its all blue pill bullshit. what sucks is that it is required general ed.

all kidding aside, its not the fact that they are white or not although that helps a lot, but the fact that giving one single lunatic absolute powers cant end well

cannot vote if felon. sadly in california they are getting rid of that rule to get more nigger and spic votes

Get fucked
The Republic has been a great buffer and is still doing its job to this day

All we need to do is go back to enforcing the laws

felons can't vote though

Nah, just need to go back to limited suffrage.

You idiots can pretend that no western country is a democracy and it's really an oligarchy or a plutocracy or however you want to describe what you see, but the important thing that you're missing is that it wouldn't matter even if it really was a democracy. Because democracies always lead to tyranny. Even if we could reset and get democracy back, we'd end up in the same place. Even when it's apparently working it's a shit system. It's probably the worst political system ever devised.

>lecturer/teacher
I can't stand professors or teachers, so the fag on the right is just as bad as the left.

except felons cant vote

Well that's not true at all, I am registered to Vote in the General election and I just got in trouble when I was 17 for taking my parents car, and then again when I was 21 for drugs, I took the blame for my friend who was on probation at the time.

Now I'm a tax payer, making 6 figures, working my ass off, and supporter of Trump. So, if that law existed in Cali I would not be allowed to vote because of some BS Drug charge.

Yes.
Finaly ppl start realising the truth.

>member of black lives mater

True... because there are a hell of a lot more majors in English, Women studies, Art, then STEM majors. Among INTELLIGENT TAX PAYING voters Trump wins

>Universal suffrage
WHY does a person on welfare get to vote? They will ALWAYS vote for MORE welfare. Only Tax payers should be able to vote on a government that will spend their money.

Yes.

How else do they get us to buy the new xbone and ididdly homer ?

OP pic was clearly not about education, but about contribution and harm to society. Your pic is about educational system being changed for purposes of indocrination through fear of being declared an outcast, or through gratification of degradation.

Thank goodness I go to school at the University of Alabama and am in a fraternity. We have never had a black member in our fraternity and I hope it stays that way. Trying to find a nice southern belle qt to wife.

worse here than you know, my britbong friendo. In SoCal at least, illegals can and are encouraged to vote as many times as they care to. No ID needed.

Definitely we should have only land owning white men allowed to vote, even though that would affect me.

i just ignore the blatant propaganda and focus on the actual subject

you fix it by not having niggers

Fug, where did you get this?
Considering how many shit degrees that only exist for brainwashing this is pretty good in favor of Trump.
It's like going
>pretty much everyone that goes to church is religious, checkmate atheists, you're all stupid and uneducated on the subject

The right respects things that are tangible, your education is to increase your capabilities, the left cares about "education" as a status symbol alone whether you actually have skills or not.
I've taken leftist courses, they're a joke.

Don't be so dense. Whites still have a majority population in the US. and elsewhere in Europe. It's that you can't get your shit together and vote the same way on any issue.

Also, you don't go to the polls to vote nearly enough.

That doesn't really debunk the idea that democracy is overrated.
Most whites aren't rational and can easily fall for leftist shit.

No shit. Impressionable young people go to libshit college and get brainwashed with libshit ideals and you expect them to use their brains?

You expect me to believe the nigger is actually going to vote?

Lmfao user

Whatever ethnicity they are, their rockets and jets are top notch.

look up tyranny of the majority

This.

Democracy only works if you have a sane demographic. Otherwise, it becomes the old "two wolves and a sheep voting for lunch."

Roman democracy worked because the voting class were all free Roman citizens, mostly upper-class and educated, and had families and jobs. There were no jobless nigger single moms voting for gibsmedat.

Actually, in the moddern-day democracy the nigger gets several votes. So does his mom who died of OD 10 years ago and his three brothers doing life in jail.

God the starship troopers book was so incredibly redpilled. A shame the movie was a failed satire rather than a legitimate attempt to retell the story.

Sounds like you shouldn't be voting then big guy

A democracy in which only taxpayers can vote would be pretty great desu,

Yes. People are continuously fed propaganda and vote against their own self interests. For any democracy to work there needs to be a system in place where only the highly educated have a say in government otherwise every poor nignog with a middle school education would have a say in how our economy and foreign policy operate.

What does pol think is the best way to run a democracy.
Personally, I would have everyone get X votes, where X is the number of children they have.
The family would vote as one unit, divorce/kids outside of wedlock would either be outlawed or would be grounds to lose your voting rights.
You would also possibly benefit from your children's children. Someone with 4 children would get less votes than someone with 4 children, 16 grandchildren, and 3 great grandchildren.

I live in Texas we have so many niggers and Mexicans but they don't show out to vote because they're lazy and don't care about their community. As long as voting isn't compulsory I don't really care so much

Welfare recipients shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

Great. I think you are a wonderful person and wish you all the best for your future. But you have no skin in the game. You have no reason to care about the country you live in. You should not be able to vote.

>Only niggers and Mexicans should be allowed to vote.

Fucking leaf.

So pretty much every bible thumper with 15 kids is worth more than the average person when it comes to voting? Yeah no thanks. I think my idea is better.

>vote buying tactics
Yes, but then I cannot say I agree with the old method of literally just selling the ability to vote. The more you spend the more votes you get. The plebs should get a vote, but just the plebs that have skin in the game. The ones who are raising the next generation and who have family farms, etc.