FEET

Focus on her feet.

She's literally being dragged. She didn't trip. Don't let the """media""" play the shell game with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz9uTI_AmmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JZUh49Mrxho
youtu.be/jbcE0zN2bCM.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Bump, Amera-shart.

scarf down barf

fuck me could go for a full english right now la

What the fuck is this. I thought horrible English food was just a meme.

I could go for some black pudding right now to be honest.

It's a fry, you mong.

Keeping suckling on your Thick Muhammad sausages.

looks fucking lush

Out of all the shit English cuisine, you picked one of the best breakfast dishes in the face of the earth

I'd honestly be down to scarf that. need toast for the beans though

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz9uTI_AmmQ

>baked beans
>breakfast food
>eating a "sausage" made from pork blood and fat

fucking brits and your awful cuisine.

The media is lying to us in general.

Also, that thing that fell is a catheter clip.

She had a catheter strapped to her leg.

It's not a catheter clip.

It falls from her doctors hand as she starts to seize.

CTR is pushing the loony leg brace and catheter clip.

Watch this clip. See how it doesn't come anywhere out of her trousers?

It's the cap from a diazapam auto-injector. She got hit with it as soon as she starts to seize.

It literally looks like it materializes from her pants. It's not falling out of her pants, and it's not being dropped from above...

Sure thing CTR.

You can see it hit the ground and.bounce onto her leg.

No, it's a cap from an injector. Also, nobody would ever automatically inject a muscle relaxant/anti-anxiety drug without first diagnosing the problem. Moreover, you don't use a muscle relaxant on someone who's fainting, which would only amplify the problem!

>No, it's a cap from an injector.

No, it's not* a cap from an injector. (accidentally omitted word, despite it now being a double negative)

She wasnt fainting. She was seizing.

>How German eat sausages

That's the problem idiot. You know nothing CTR and we have proof.

Here's "her SS Agent" leaving hospital with her in 2013. Where she had a stroke and hit her head.

She's been having seizures since . Here he is comforting her during a seizure youtu.be/jbcE0zN2bCM.

>DnC email leaks
Yes, she was caught requesting brain seizure medication.

Definitely not a seizure, It was a near syncope secondary to pneumonia. As said before, no way they throw a benzo into someone presenting like her unless she has the worlds worst medical staff at her side.

If she has a foley cath in place & a leg bag, generally those are held on with a velcro strsp that goes around the thigh and is padded. You wouldn't want a metal clip against the skin all day. I am a doubtful that she has a leg bag in the first place.

With that said, pneumonia us a pretty brutal illness, its one of the leading illness rekated killers of people worldwide yesr after year.

>the laugh makes it so much better

It's the clip that holds the catheter tube in the bag, someone posted a picture of a catheter bag that had a clip that looked JUST like the thing that fell out of her leg.

Do you guys realise how embarrassing this is, if she gets the office America's enemies will see it as the sign of weakness that it is.

Looks edited to me. That was not in the videos posted when it happened.

could use a bit of onion but otherwise looks good

Wouldnt that let all the pee out?

SHART

There's one on the top that holds the tube in the bag, and one on the bottom that holds the piss in the bag, so it depends on which it was.

If it was the bottom one then yes it definitely would, but we will never know because the SS agents blocked our view right after it happened, and she disappeared for long enough to change her pants.

>You will never know if hillary dumped piss all over herself in public

eh...idk...

Well, here's the original video that saved about an hour after it was released.

Are you a real doctor too? I am definitely a real doctor and I once read about a thing called convulsing, but I didn't understand it either.

Lots of people are real doctors this week. The Clinton campaign claimed she wasn't contagious after touching a child, but then Bill Clinton went on NBC claimed she caught dehydration and allergies from campaign staff. (and he touched his face and looked away while doing it, which means he was telling the truth.)

It was in the very first video, so if it was edited it was edited by the guy that recorded the video moments after it happened...

You can even hear the metallic ring when it hits the ground in the original video.

Bill is calling out for help....why is nobody listening?

Hilary is going to need a big dose of life essence.....

That van thing looks handy for people who need wheelchair access and can double as a hearse if they don't make it.

>With that said, pneumonia us a pretty brutal illness, its one of the leading illness rekated killers of people worldwide yesr after year.

So you would think someone who has known about their diagnosis for 72 hours wouldn't hug and kiss a little girl.

I'm sure I've got some Clinton life essence lying around somewhere.

The only reason she stood that long was because she was propped up against that post.

Who said she tripped? They already admitted she has pneumonia.
Are you on a 2 day delay?

CNN said she tripped yesterday, their headline was "Clinton trips while entering van"

They have since run pneumonia stories, but it was funny that they would attempt to call that a trip.

Bummer has been an embarrassment for 8 years; nobody takes him seriously any longer. I'm not sure how much worse it could actually get.

>When you know your wife is dead, but everybody still thinks she is alive.

Pneumonia doesn't just make you collapse.

Fuck la that looks the tits, now I'm hungry.