Which country has the best looking currency and why is it the United States?

Which country has the best looking currency and why is it the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/fr/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dubs dont lie

>muh paper

if youre not buying cryptocurrency before 2017, youre gonna have a bad time

>cryptocurrency
>existing when the grid goes down

1 USD
2 pound

Euro currency looks and feels like play money

It really does, whenever I go to Europe the money just feels like monopoly money.

ofc it's Poland

INB4 Harriet Tubman

>"""invest""" in asspennies
>current trendiest internet drug market exit scams and suddenly btc value drops to a quarter
No thanks

Jew here. Just FYI, I have received word to sell securities until further notice. Thought I would pass on the word.

Scottish notes are the best

>implying pepe won't be on the bill

Euro

And now fuck off jew nigger arab curency.

We had the best looking currency but lost it to the "buildings and bridges" euro monopoly notes.

Just look at these colors

SEK used to look allright now it just looks like shit

Heres the old ones

Other side

That doesn't exist anymore tho

this one is pretty good

Okay but like
I've always been a fan of these.

NWO Hivemind

That's what i said,it existed till it was replaced by the euro but was still being used before that.

Enjoy those kike symbols on your notes, goyim.

Before WWⅡ

Finland does.

>literal niggress on the 20
>best looking currency

wew lad :^)

looks like passport pictures

WE WUZ SPACE ARM

here lets end this
>Best Currency: My Country
>Worst Currency: Your Country
/thread

Possible canary in the mine?

You seen those new fivers lad? My gran gave me some last time I went up to see her and they're fucking indestructible.

Anyone got the one with Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmon on it? That says "wee eck"?

Please post it.

Is that Mickey Mouse with a beard and slant eyes?

I don't like the excessive white border.

The new fivers are fucking disgusting.

You need to bring them back when the EU falls apart French Friend, they're really pretty.

>guy on note has moles on face

>iq-research.info/fr/page/average-iq-by-country

Very nice Frank. Too bad it's gone.

I'd vote for the Trump card.

Very nice. I like our green better for the paper itself but the pastels are great.

That looks like a GCSE graphics products project

I fucking miss the Schilling

>not having megazord coins

I don't know who has the best, but we definitely have the worst. It's all a bunch of animals and shit, and not even cool ones like sharks or scorpions.

>Monkey on currency

>polands currency is litteraly WE WUZ KINGZ N SHEIT

im not saying its good looking but these are the new swedish bills

>two proud brazilians on the note

nice joke

amerika, why?

US currency really looks like shit and I don't know why Americans get a hardon for it. It's pretty dull looking and the newer bills with the security feature clash with the dull green. I prefer just about any countries bills to them.

They only like them because they're familiar.

Different coloured bills just look way more aesthetic to me than the shitty washed out green with splashes of colour the US bills have, and they're objectively more functional.

Some say the eye is from the only painting of Jesus ever known. You'll never find that painting.

DELETE THIS

The rest isn't really much better either.
Huebucks really do look awful.

May not be worth too much but it looks bretty good

How progressive.

Uh.
Ameritards?
Can you explain this?

Whoever decided to put the most generic looking monument ever on our 20 should be gassed but I actually don't dislike the design of the bills too much.

nice t/bh

Has nice aesthetics

One thing that I always admired about the Yen bills were that they were, 98% of the time, nice and crisp and super straight. 90% of the time here in the States I get a 20 that look like it was rolled up in some guy sock for a month.

Your "country"'s entire identity is exactly "w-we're not Americans!" so your tsundere opinion is very easy to discard

Yeah we can:

Fuck you leaf.

Hows that?

>Vimy Ridge
>generic
Justin "If we kill our enemies, they win" Trudeau, please go

Bankers and globalists in general enjoy sneaking archaic symbols into everything as they taunt the world.

It looks like Mona Lisa's eye for some reason, or George Washington's eye just enlarged and put on the top to represent that Masons? Wasn't he a Mason?

Do you really have no one in your history that you can put on them? I thought we helped you in a war against Argentina or something years and years ago? Can't you put some of your military leaders on it? Or something?

What's going on?

Its the same as hong kong dollar btw.

These are nice, bring them back and get rid of the awful Euro.

That pose... It's familiar

Sounds like a asshurt Canadian who is jealous that the dollar is the currency for all legal and illegal dealings around the planet.

i didn't asked you, brit.

typical ameridumb answer.

Uh.
Ameritards?
Can you explain this?

I like the one of Kim ill sung laughing, looks nice

No, fuck it. 10 peso bills were good. The colour, the texture on the corn in the middle (too bad that flaming gay Zapata was on them). But BdM decided to put them out of circulation (and, taking into account this was before plastic bills, the high-rate of tear and wear for those notes made sense to replace them with a coin).

But then you had the 500 pesos bill debacle. It used to commemorate the Battle of Puebla and it's general. Now it has commie artists who banged Trotsky (probably at the same time) and have become the go-to painters for those with no taste.

Way to go.

I've always liked the Canadian 10 dollar bill, since it pays homage to their Blue Helmets and has a fragment of "On Flanders Fields", reminding people of the horrors of war.

After traveling around the world and coming home, US money looks like prison money to me.

>i didn't asked you, brit.
I don't care who you asked you stinky Arab. You are slave bitch and you accept that.

Wow, that's awesome!

Yes, you see in a banking system was created in England called fractional reserve banking.

This system was designed to let Jews hold to $1000 worth of goal but lend out $10,000 worth of banknotes.

It was so successful they used the system to take over most of England and then set their sights on the rest of the world.

Thanks for that.

Nice toonie, Mexico

Israel
Also get the fuck out to

Fucking speech to text on phone.

goal = gold

our bills are literally the best looking in the world. no one can deny it, if they do, they most likely just haven't seen them in person

it's not about you, you fucking clown. i want an answer from the americans

>BU-BU-BUT THE TWO PILLARS HAVE SYMBOLISM AND SHIT

It's still a really fucking boring monument they decided to put on the bill. The native art on the back of the old 20 was better, and I even preferred the birds of canada design.

Fuck that masonic illuminati garbage

i like this one

>smug tesla

WHAT DOES IT MEAN