Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vz9jJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game
twitter.com/TheDiplomad/status/752920693293977600
nanalyze.com/2015/08/there-wont-be-a-calico-ipo/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
deoxy.org/aleph/lethal.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably something lame like a new cryptocurrency.

>site that can't even afford CDN or someon who can save images in a web optimised file format
>something important will happen

yeah, no

I think they're trying to make more normies aware of the fed. Get people aware and drop redpills. The people at ar15 have been working on this much longer than the chans. Should check out their thread
archive.is/vz9jJ

hillary gonna croak

Tinfoils sa illuminati
Rednecks say revolution
Bible thumpers say second comming
Ufo-ologists say contact
Techno nerds say financial reset
Sheeple say TV/Movie premere
Hipsters say new Tool album

That would be helpful it would go a long way to show how the alt right are not just racist xenophobes but criminals who need to launder their money with hacker coins.

Literally nobody is saying this.

>croak
Did I hear an alt right amphibian? Funny, you usually see them before you hear them.

Personally I think some neo hippies are going to announce to the world that Politicians, Banks and Corporations are corrupt.

Like no shit.

This. That website is shit.

Go thought the AR15 posts, the FB responses, the reddit posts ect. and you'll see.
Been following this and every group comes up with another completely different theory that they all seem certain of.

It might be neo-anonymoose with their ''humanity party''

My guess is that there will be a market crash

Former presidential hopeful Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, who leads the opposition against the handover, will hold a congressional hearing on Wednesday to review the transition, which he has criticized as a "giveaway of our internet freedom."

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

It's actually a pretty cool design. What are they printed on? I'd buy one if it was made on paper similar to US bills

Absolutely nothing.

Working theory is that real ones are made on bleached $1 bills.
Some people are selling fakes on ebay already though.

ayyy lmao invasion.

Probably a massive false flag, something that would either allow the Department of Homeland Security to fully take over the election and remove Trump from the ballot, King Nigger declaring martial law due to (((terrorism))) and giving himself a third term, or both, which could lead to a big event (Civil War II, World War III?)

This website and the "mysterious" bills allegedly being found are part of some kind of multi-media ad campaign for viral marketing. This is textbook case of an ARG-style ad campaign.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game

An example was when nine inch nails was promoting the year zero multi-media project. They left USB drives and notes and other secrets scattered around parking lots and bathroom stalls.

They were documents from the year 2020 (dubbed year 0, the year the US government was reborn as a dictatorship). They were documents of the rise to power and of the resistance fighters who opposed them.

Secret websites, cryptic documents, etc. The internet detectives jumped onboard to find out what was going on.

They also includes strange sounds that when analyzed in a spectogram showed an image of the "hand of god" descending, which was depicted on the album cover. Pic related.

tl;dr

They have been doing this kind of internet viral adverting for years. "Secret government/freemason/alien conspiracy that only the redpilled internet detectives can solve". When they reveal it was all a hoax they ask you to buy their product or service.

Everyone thought about that those who watch may be negatively affected by what they watch?

Like an wake up call for sleeper cells or a mind virus/paradoxon?

And all waiting and watching got infested?

I hope i supported you autism and paranoia with my idea whom itself is an example for toxic input.

it's on paper similar to bills yeah

Anyone figured out what these Japanese/Arabic words mean?

Also I don't know why the picture turned black, I just saved the "death of justice" background picture from the page and it came out like this. Conveniently the only thing that survived the corruption is what I'm trying to point out.

i don't think that's scientifically possible.

MDE advertisement contest

I would recommend not being on the sire when the timer runs down

Just stay in these threads or others like it. You'll find out seconds later what happens.

they mean peace and it does that with all transparent images you retard

peace in arabic, hello in farsi

ALARM ALARM ALARM

HAPPENING INBOUND!

Nothing because it's a gay forced meme that you are wasting time on while the rest of Sup Forums is getting the next leader of the free world elected

From left to right, it says: FROG GOD

Kiddie killers

Lol it's literally never happened to any other pictures I've posted here before. First time for everything I guess.

twitter.com/TheDiplomad/status/752920693293977600

He just mentioned that the child they sacrificed was for nothing, their destruction is inevadable.

try it with this

who cares. Sacrificing chickens in the backyard is nothing unormal! So far i know, everyone who works for clinton foundation is doing this.

nanalyze.com/2015/08/there-wont-be-a-calico-ipo/

It's the American Horror Story premier. Are you people fucking retarded?

Everything with a count down timer is viral marketing

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

THE EMAIL HAS TRIPS!

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05764911 Date: 07/31/2015 With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . . Tri

/thread
And FYI to non American posters. No-one is finding strange currency everywhere.

It wasn't posting it here that made it turn black, me saving it from the site turned it black for some reason.

Can you post a link. I'm a few hours behind.

Cursed human sleep.

logos don't fall under fair use if it's for advertising

Maybe Nintendo will reveal the NX?

Saved fine.

Those ideads have been discussed in science-fiction literature. I think snow crash was on of them but there are others. They have called it parastic information but the idea is pretty old .

deoxy.org/aleph/lethal.htm

The Ultimate Melody (1956)
Macroscope (1968)
Snow Crash (1994)
Sirens' song of the Odyssey
In the Bible, God's face is treated as if it was a lethal text (Exodus 19:21 & 33:20.)

I'm starting to think along the same lines. I was perusing old threads and I came across a VERY weird exchange between an user who claimed to have deeper of knowledge of all this and claimed it was tied to Cicada.

He basically just answered questions in le cryptic style but I study the occult and various religions and stuff so I've got an ear for the lingo and the things he was saying were really esoteric and for lack of a better word, Luciferian. I pretty much wrote it off as tinfoil but it seemed like he knew what he was talking about and he kept getting validated for other anons (and was looking for more info himself as he didn't seem to be very high up in the pecking order), but things got really strange when another user called out BadSelfEater as a trap. The entire tone of Cicada user changed from Guru to fucking Charles Manson and the whole thing gave me the spoops.

Anyway I condensed the thread as much as I could and added some comments based on my conjectures and thoughts. It's a bit squashed but Sup Forums has a 10,000 pixel height limit so I did the best I could.

see

that's tinfoiled user! What comes next? Canadian syndicate is behind the petro dollar?

Has boaz posted in the last 24?

Lol I'm a retard, I copied it into paint and saved it as a jpg where it's supposed to be a png

>K brah I don't know shit but no need to look into this k?
Literally who

This is the Pic

Ah, I don't have links on that but tl;dr Someone(Hillary?) said that he will sacrifice chicken in backyard and mentioned moloch in the same email.

Then some user just joked that chicken was codename to a child.

Spooky that now Mr. Teeth mentioned this thing in the facebook page.

sure its not some but hurt cicada flunky trying desperately to get to the 3301?

>At 7pm ET

that's the person who sent that email