You can't be an enterbot and not hate this episode

You can't be an enterbot and not hate this episode.

But I do like it

>enterbot
Is that what the people who like that twat call themselves?

whats an enterbot

Mr Enter is a twat. At least half of his atrocity reviews boil down to him completely missing the joke or message.

I didn't like it as a kid

i don't hate this episode but my feelings were hurt because patrick was mean to spongebob i think it's called "mean-spirit"?

He's also a pussy that hates it when characters act too mean, he was probably bullied in his youth

He's a literal autist who barely understands humor or the nuance of writing. I have no idea how he has such a large following considering how unintelligent and uncultured he is.

>enterbot
Literally what?

As for the episode itself, I didn't like it because I don't like any episodes that have a greater focus on patrick, patrick is just the kind of stupid that gets annoying real fast

>watch a mr enter video for the first time in a year
>he has a cartoon avatar in his reviews now

Because, like Enter himself, his fans have Aspergers

So have I, that's not an excuse.

Enter and his wretched fans are clearly low-functioning aspies. You immediately know he's half a tard when you look at his fucking DA page and all the shitty MS paint fanart people make of him.

He caters to sheltered children and man children who haven't moved past children's cartoons. Not to say anybody who watches cartoons are autistic man children, but he obviously can not take anything heavier than fucking Spongebob

Thank god "critics" like him don't really have any influence or else we'd all be watching the equivalent to animated oatmeal. Bland, non offensive drivel.

They do have an influence on some internet communities. Ever since guys like him got popular everyone thinks they are professional critics and that you're not allowed to like anything remotely mediocre.

Nah, as far as I know that's the term for rabid fans of him. It's the Mr. Enter equivalent of nintendrone.

>spongebob helps patrick to look intelligent in front of his parents... just to be betrayed by this one later on that episode

that's a pretty dark and wicked plot for a cartoon episode

why did nickelodeon give green ligh to this episode?

You mean like most cartoons we have these days?

Because it was funny.

I'm more surprised that they greenlit the episode where Mr Crabs and Spongebob think they killed the health inspector, and even try to hide the body. Or the scene in one ep where they do a panty raid.

I guess just because he got into the market relatively early. It's good filler.
Like nostalgia critic, the attraction is the material being covered rather than the person covering it.

At least that's my understanding of how I managed to enjoy his stuff as a sperg who regrettably developed self-awareness sufficient to not immediately reveal their powerlevel.

Also there's just the sort of structural authority that comes with talking over things. One naturally assumes he has a clue that he knows what he's talking about (because why else would he be talking?) even if that's not true.