Examining Preservation of State Department Records

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcmVMXW7Hno

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_Compartmented_Information_Facility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIF

>not 5th amendment edition
pleb

My knowledge of the "5th" is limited to a mention of it on the last episode of Ace Attoruney anime

It's just declining to answer on something that could incriminate yourself right?

And please can someone, not from this IT company answer?

On the advice of council, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

5 GET. Honestly I expected nothing less, but i'm still laughing my ass off.

Well, this was a short hearing.

>American """Justice"""

Don't bother. No one's going to answer anything cause they're all guilty as fuck. Really boring

On the advice of counsel I invoke my Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination and respectfully decline to answer your question.

Who else here /On the advise of council, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege/?

Press 5 to plead da fif

MUH FIF

ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF

incoming fifth

Archives from yesterday
→ part 6
→ part 5
→ part 4
→ part 3
→ part 2
→ part 1
→ part 0

>the American """""Justice""""" System

Remember when pharma boy did the same shit and the libs freaked out.
Totally gonna be pissed this time too right?

ayy, this guy isn't pleading the fifth

A FUCKING ANSWER

>5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH 5TH

HOLY FUCK THIS GUY IS A TRUMP SUPPORTER

it would be better if they had Dave Chappell was there

On the advise of council, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

HE'S TALKING WOOOO

On the advice of council, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

Chaffetz starts asking random questions:
>Mr. Thorton, are you sexually aroused when your wife is being DP'd with BBC and you're being forced to watch?

LITERALLY TELLING THEM TO DIG DEEPER

HES TALKING WHAT. WHAT THE FUCK

THAT

IS

CORRECT

Holy shit he's answering questions

Based Cooper is spilling the beans

ON THE ADVICE OF COUNCIL

WTF! Dude can talk! It's a miracle!

At least this one isn't a faggot

> → → part 5
>part..... fifth

What are skifs or skeefs or whatever?

finally started answering the questions

COOPER WANTS OUT

INB4 HE HAS A TRAGIC WEIGHT LIFTING ACCIDENT

The Clinton hitman doesn't seem happy.

>Coopers face tonight after he gets home

Skiff?

RIP Cooper

On advice from council, I refuse to answer, and assert my fifth amendment privilege

hes dead

Mr. Cooper is going to be found dead of an apparent suicide by five shots in the back while hanging from a tree in his back yard.

He better get ready for his tragic suicide

FFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFF
FFF
FFFFFFF
FFFFFFF
FFF
FFF
FFF

Classified information systems

this make me laugh like a fucking schoolgirl what the fuck

Cooper won't live much longer.

F

TELL ME ABOUT HILLARY, WHY'D SHE DELETE THE EMAILS?

Redemption for Cooper IN DEATH

Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility

Constitutional RIGHT, you fucking jews

Those other 2 jews are literally planning this guy's death right now.

did you see the lawyer get triggerd and lean forward??

MOVE THE MIC CLOSER

RIP COOPER

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PNEUMONIA

Will this guy spill the beans? He seems based

CHELSEA HAD ACCESS TO THE SERVER

GEE GEE

Nigga is dead as fuck

Chelsea is the mastermind!

Chaffetz is blanking out pretty badly.

this has more views than Hillary's rallies

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_Compartmented_Information_Facility

Shes a sick gal.

I HEARD A DING

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN!

Thanks

F

>>
Anonymous (ID: lF0MzQPQ) 09/13/16(Tue)08:46:20 No.88682510▶

Platte River Networks
30 3-25 5-19 41
57 00 Washington St , Den ver, C O 80 216

>On the advice of counsel I invoke my Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination and respectfully decline to answer your question.

But yes. You cannot be made to bear witness against yourself.

this is why you plead 5th eurofags

now cooper is going to die

#thingsthatmakeyougoontheadviceofcouncilIrespectfullydeclinetoanswerandassertmyfifthamendmentConstitutionalprivilege

NO SECURITY CLEARANCE!!!!

THETIMEISNOWMOTHERFUCKERS

On advice from council, I refuse to answer, and assert my fifth amendment privilege

He's dumbfounded.

On the advice of counsel I invoke my Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination and respectfully decline to answer your question.

Honestly Cooper is pretty based for freely divulging all this info.

He's the only one who has the courage.

>Blackberry
>Black

RACIST

Cooper is a dead man walking at this point, yes?

he got confused when someone actually responds to questioning

For you poo in the zoo's

BLACKBERRY

On the advise of council, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

On the advice of council I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

It's funny because it's true

Yes the right to no incriminate yourself, basically the robotic phrase of the guilty

what about in a deposition?

Cooper being a fucking MAN unlike those other faggots and answering questions TRUTHFULLY. Press (C) to pay respect to Cooper after he is eventually found suicided.

My fif

Press F for Cooper, he was a real human bean

based cooper, I'll never forget this man

Personally?
>personally.
Personally?
>personally.