Who else has taken a 'Morty' under their intellectual wing?

Who else has taken a 'Morty' under their intellectual wing?

/r9k/ got really cucked out of using the word normie

only intellectuals use it now, you wouldn't understand

Sup Forums used to call people normalfags, normie is pig fucking disgusting if you are an ancient fag

It's because faggots wanted to say normalfag when telling people they liked Sup Forums but they couldn't. So they adopted /r9k/ speech.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up szechaun sauce my name is caleb but u can call me p1ckl3 r1ckk!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very smart!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet smart ppl like me _… im 19 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch rick "n" mortie w/ my boyfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO smart!!!! hes smart 2 of course but i want 2 meet more smart ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! WUBBA-LUBBA DUB-DUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/r9k/ is destined to forever be cucked, ironically.

they lost pepe to Sup Forums too

Technically, Pepe just used to be sadfrog.jpg and was from a web comic.

don't you fucking lecture me on the history of pepe. i didn't achieve wizard status for nothing ffs.

>/r9k/ getting cucked

what else is new

they stole it from RLM

actually pepe was happyfrog.jpg first you fucking disgusting newfag scum
the frown came later
lurk moar

HURR DURR GIMMI DA SHWESWN SUS HURR DURR. MUMMY DEY NO GOT MOUR SHWESWAN SUS. MUMMY I CRI GIMMI TEETEE MUMMY

The idea that the shitheads on this board would ever think they're the intellectual superiors of anyone other than infants or housecats is fucking ridiculous.

Feels good man.

I'm so glad there was no social media when I was a teenager

The only people who complain about the use of "normie" use social media like a fucking normie and are aware of how normies act.

*backflips fedora*

Rick & Morty fans come across as being the most annoying people to be around.

>be a normal dude
>awkward autist invites you over
>feel bad, because he has no friends, and besides he has beer
>he's tinkering on a laptop that he took apart
>i don't think he knows what he's doing, looks like he just ripped the screen off the top
>"uh...what are you doing bud?"
>"lol, such an idiot -user-, pass me the wrench"
>"excuse me?"
>"listen user, I don't have time to explain this to someone of low intelligence such as yourself, now pass me the damn wrench"
>he forces himself to burp and it's a rancid smell of stomach acid and mountain dew

are you okay?

0/10
Not funny or worth the read

>reddit and memey
kill yourself

Do you pretend to be Rick irl?

yeah are you ok?

imagine being this guy lol

I still post on Sup Forums, yes.

based

Why would you need a wrench for a laptop

INTELLECTUAL FANBASE
INTELLECTUAL FANBASE
INTELLECTUAL FANBASE

>it doesn't look like he knows what he's doing

This thread has taught me a lot on the history of chan rhetoric and reinforced the belief that you're all loser faggots.

I just don't get why you would even consider using a wrench, even if you were illiterate with tools