Cosplay Thread

When are they going to make Starfire look more Black or a latina girl

its more natural

Oh, so this is the part where I'm supposed to be pissed off that a black girl is cosplaying as an orange character and scream type about how N people need to stay in their place and not cosplay

Nice try though

>its more natural
Fucking how?

No we are here to acknowledged the fact that starfire is a coded minority character

You mean like she was originally?

>Latina

Latina is not a race

Any race could be latino

Even Cameron Diaz is technically a "Latina"

I always figured Starfire should look like a white girl who's gotten a really bad spray tan. It explains the orange.

This is a shitposter that has been baiting across multiple threads tonight. I guess he just decided to cut out the middle man and start his own thread. Report and hide.

The memes are real

>Black Starfire

i never knew i wanted this

inb4 500 replies to a stupidly obvious bait thread.

>black Starfire

so would that make her sister Even Blackerfire?

>more natural

I know it's a bait, but care to explain how?

Hot.

not him

being subtly more exotic/ esoteric at least to your average normie?

>N people
lol, im using that from now on

look

>average normie

They don't give a fuck about the character's skin color or race. Only SJWs obsessed with diversity to the point of trying to change the race of established characters care about that shit.

>Cosplay thread
>starts by talking about race

Dam this thread went way more civil than the one I baited the horsefuckers with a few months ago. I guess "Sup Forumsmblr" is not a meme after all

I don't understand. Are you implying Tumblr is civil?

If you look at the comments above (which actually shoot down the suggestion to change Starfire's skin color to look like African-American in a more civil manner than outright racist bullshit spewing), you'd understand that user means opposite, that Sup Forums is civil.

For all of their bullshit about promoting diversity and acceptance, Tumblrinas are just as racist as Sup Forums or Stormfront, but an inversion; they hate whites.

Forgot to add; look at average Tumblrina's gallery, especially fanart. If characters which are established as white are drawn as some ambiguously shade of brown or yellow skin color, look at the rest of their art. If you still see no sign of a white character anywhere, then you're dealing with an average racist or self-loathing Tumblrina.

I guess I misinterpretted "Sup Forumsmblr not being a meme" means Sup Forums is legitimately like tumblr, and not made up.

Don't worry. The lurkers that only go to "muh diversity" threads are still asleep. They will wake up to give you the (You)s you seek.

Starfire is so much better as a black girl or latina

Marvel, is that you?

No, it's supposed to be the part where you post other thicc and big boobie black girls cosplaying characters.

Latina maybe but Starfire is supposed to be attractive.
So making her look like a Black girl would go against that.

This. If it were a live action portrayal, I can see Starfire portrayed either by white, asian or latina actress. Black? Not really. There's several established black superheroines in the DC universe already.

Though to add on this I disagree with your notion that black girls can't be attractive.

She looks like a black girl

Orange is the new black.

Orange buttcheecks?

blue and black

starfire is orange so it really doesnt matter who plays her as long as they are tall

That's really good toon starfire cosplay, end of discussion.

She is super cute.

She's was more tan or orange, but i dunno if any of us care about this other than the fact that you sir should've asked for better shitposting skills for Xmas.

Anyway, she looks cute.

Hi tumblr.

I just don't understand why people do that.

Someone in the RWBY thread posted a particularly extreme example they'd found, and the characters were practically unrecognisable.

Beggars belief.

Hi Sup Forums

Oh look at this totally board relevant thing.

Nigga that's kawaii

I dont understand it either

that being said people on this site get way too worked up about it

She is a fucking alien.

An orange ALIEN

A dog and a coconut are closer to a white of black guy than her.

Fuck off SJW faggot

Well, I can sort of understand why people get so narked about it. I was practically frothing at the mouth when I saw the pic I mentioned.

It's a drastic reworking of something in response to a problem that only exists within their heads.

>other thicc and big boobie black girls
>implying OP's isn't a thick figure
At least it's show accurate

>That's really good toon starfire cosplay, end of discussion.
not anymore it's not, fuckface.

>Tumblerinas
>Hate Group
It's about at this point when you start reading these Sup Forums posts and really start to see that for all their vile hateful rhetoric they spout it's all really a storm(?)front for awkwardly wooing black/brown trannys that make their pee pee hard but they're all too afraid of femininity to charm them properly.
Like kindergartners pulling pigtails at a playground, really... only on a much much sadder scale.

*STICK figure
dammit

>Someone in the RWBY thread posted a particularly extreme example they'd found, and the characters were practically unrecognisable.

Do you happen to have a link?

Nope, sorry. It was about a week back, and those threads move very quickly. Suffice it to say that the characters were all but unrecognisable.

They already made her lay like one.

>coded minority character
What in the hell is that supposed to mean?

Curls too loose for black, closer to latina

You got a link to it or the thread's number? That sounds like the most interesting anything that has happened on that board since it got mired in fetish generals and self-insert greentext fics.

>I know it's a bait, but care to explain how?

She was inspired by a Mexican stripper that Perez enjoyed.

No
This is the part when you reply to a thread you don't like just because you can't help yourself
And it doesn't matter if you saged, because other replied to you
Even me

We are in a special kind of hell, user

Most aliens, even when drawn with strange colored skin or horns/antennae, are mostly drawn like white people. This was especially true when Starfire was created. (see the Legion of Superheroes). George Perez whent out of his way that he drew Starfire with a broader nose, fuller lips, and a curvier figure on purpose. Add in the slavery background and the hypersexualization and you can really easily see the intent behind the character.

Plus Wolfman and Perez have said as much in interviews before.

As long as she's taller than whoever they get to play Dick, yes.

Shit Backfire cosplay

Well she's white now. Guess everyone missed the point

This man would unironically be an excellent Pucci.
She's still fucking orange

look a chimp

With white features

Wasn't Starfire's design based on a Mexican stripper though?

>design based on a Mexican stripper though
Welcome to 1970s capes, user.

I've always felt that Starfire was meant to be a Storm knock-off since Perez and Wolfman worked at both companies. Both are meant to be the "exotic" foreign girl. Both are uninhibited and practicing nudists. Both have funky eye designs and are the team flyers.
I suspect the only thing the Mexican stripper contributed was the hair - which later got ripped-off for Rogue's makeover later in the X-men books.

Posting more qt 3.14 black Sup Forumssplay and you can't stop me.

>TFW no Starfire gf.

I would have paid to see this in the MCU.

>THICC

But the character is Hindu.

I have more but that's all I'm posting.

>But the character is Hindu.

It's cosplay not a movie.

Yeah, and?

You're an idiot.

Amazing explanation, bro.

And yet when a white person cosplays as a tanned/black character everyone throws a fucking shitfit.

>everyone throws a fucking shitfit.

They don't. No one gives a fuck as long as they're not painting their skin brown. You overestimate how many people subscribe to that Dumblr shit.

Stop being retarded.

Why is Sup Forums so whitetrash-y these days? Are you people having a bad holiday?

>Why is Sup Forums so whitetrash-y these days?

Sup Forums, GamerGate and the recent U.S election.

>Ice powers

Pfffft. Please, I've read enough comics to know that there should be electric powers involved.

Frozone needs to lay off the Frozone Yogurt

don't forget Brexit.

femanons should be seen and not heard

...and then only in cosplay threads

Hindu is a religion not a race

50 Cent's baby mama pulled it off

She's Asian

NIGGER RUN-DAYO

How is he so based?

c-cute!

> no dyed hair
> no side cut