>Women can't be funn....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LhgJjicMz8
youtube.com/watch?v=F73bQ9G8Dis
youtube.com/watch?v=OWHzQ_JnpUE
youtube.com/watch?v=m_24p1ht9v8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

y

The men on their shows were much funnier though. I'd fuck the two of them though, they are milfs.

This is true

women are only good for sex

I know a lot of women who think they're funny, but I don't really get it, so I suspect this is another area that's just gonna be split by the gender divide. Which is fine. I won't expect you to laugh at Norm, and you won't expect me to buy a Danielle Steel novel.

humor for suburbia moms

These are my favorite female comics who are actually funny. First heard about them here on Sup Forums. /ck/ related
youtube.com/watch?v=-LhgJjicMz8

Racist.

/thread

hes actually a muslim so...he cant be a racist since they dont have a position of privilege, he can be prejudiced but no racist,

educ8 urself pls

u fuckin islamophobe

These two are actually funny most days.
People like Silverman or Poehler either never had an exceptional sense of humor or lost it down the jew road.

30 Rock, to this day, is still one of my favorite TV Shows, I usually rank it above Seinfeld in terms of personal preference (probably because it presents NYC very much how I feel I've seen it when I lived there)

I'm 90% sure Fey has some sort of autism that makes her funny

it's artificial autism

What does Tina Fey do that's funny? How is she even considered a comedian? All she does is exist in comedy shows/movies. She never actually does anything funny. She's just some woman who looks like my mom.

>ill never tag team them as their characters on 30 rock and parks

POST MOAR SEXY FEY AND POEHLER

She was among the head writers for snl, 30 rock and several movies

Comedians don't strictly do stand-up comedy.

She writes jokes and usually plays the straight man in them.

She's better at writing jokes for other people. Like ...Mean Girls I guess?

she was a head writer because she's a woman, not because she's funny

...els

This

Remember when Tina Fey bullied a man to death?

She left snl in 2006, long before the whole "women are funny, get over it" trend.

>implying that faggot was a "man"

I've gotten tired of Tina and Amy's shtick, but they are funny in their own right. That's certainly more than I can say for most DUDE VAGINA LMAO """comedians"""

That's not Joan Rivers and Maria Bamford.

>Maria Bamford
Hahah what? That must be one of the unfunniest women i've ever seen..right after Amy Schlomouer

she is legitimately pretty funny though, cant say the same for poehler

she was a mousy girl with a scar on her face in a Philly high school, if there's a circumstance for a woman to develop a sense of humor that's it

Women can be funny and write funny shows/movies. Women are not funny stand up comedians though, that is irrefutable.

I don't get Tina Fey being funny ever, but Amy is pretty damn good.

Also this. "lol im actually mentally ill and i do a funny voice of my mom instead of having to write an actual joke"

I like Maria Bamford tbqh

I CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM MY HOUSE

Goddamn

wrote motherfucking Mean Girls

>Tina fey bad
>Amy "I literally steal other comedians jokes word for word" schumer

user please..

She literally conceived of 30 rock from her time working on SNL
It was her brain child

Most standup is hack shit tbf.

he meant Amy POEHLER..

>Joan Rivers
that woman is so fucking great it's incredible

the first time i saw her was on the graham norton show and after that i went on a binge of her vids. Fucking great

youtube.com/watch?v=F73bQ9G8Dis

Love them both

To clarify, I was talking about their comedy acting abilities.

Amy is the superior comedy actress who you can actually laugh at. Tina is so bad that it ruins the immersion of whatever you're watching.

But yeah, Tina is the one who should stick to joke writing, I'll agree with you on that.

Texbook plebians.

Oh shit did he think I was talking about Shumer??
I'm talking about best Amy

She wrote a hilarious autobiography.

I'm an antisemite and I despise most Jewish comedy, but I completely agree with your post.

>hurr
nice post

>who looks like my mom.
you're mom must be pretty hot

Thanks.

lol at this tired meme. Tina Fey is a snoozefest.
women are genetically incapable of being funny.

>haha *farts* I'm one of the boys *burps* Suck my DICK! *does something clumsy*

>reading books on /tv, even /tv related ones..
out

She wrote Mean Girls and a lot of 30 Rock.

hahaha guys I am like a child, except I am an adult.

only asian women

So Muslims in, say, Saudi Arabia can be racist?

To remain on topic, I always liked Tina Fey, she's a little too liberal but she's still capable of humor. Poehler can be a bit grating but she's also capable of humor sometimes.

He's being sarcastic you fucking dunce

no because of the legacy of white imperialism

But they have total free reign over there, or at least the monarchy does. And they have leverage over the US with oil.

Urgh I hate to admit it, but these two are genuinely really funny.

just like you

why do you hate admitting it?
you shouldn't be afraid of saying what you really think and feel
if you think chicks with dicks are gay, that's fine
if you think chicks with dicks isn't gay, that's fine too

>total free reign over there
>they have leverage over the US with oil

i take: "what is the petrodollar and what happens to your country if you don't want to play along the rules of the petrodollar?" for 500

he probably just doesn't like them personally/their politics or what they stand for.

you know how some celebrities are horrible persons in real life, but they are pretty good professionally so you have to admit, that they're actually great
youtube.com/watch?v=OWHzQ_JnpUE

a cat is fine too

well he should learn to separate the person from the ideology. it will make him a more happier person

i agree, but that's really hard user

you know Hitler was actually an ok artist

The downward spiral of Jim Jefferies' career, live on Comedy Central.

He used to be so fucking good.

Fey is a feminist, but she makes fun of feminists all the time. I am 99% sure Donaghy was based on Trump.

Only Tina Fey is actually funny out of those two.

this movie is pretty good t.b.h.

He's more likely based on Lorne Michaels. Tina did beg him and Lorne to be SNL's Trump. And that was only supposed to be a one time cameo.

She makes dank memes.

>looks like my mom

Post pics, nigga.

This makes all the difference. In 30 Rock, whenever they wanted to highlight something about racism or sexism, they'd have Liz be wrong and fuck it up for laughs, showing the audience the message by its wrongness. In Parks and Rec, whenever they wanted to highlight something about sexism, the normally ridiculous Leslie would suddenly become this 100% right moral paragon, which made it seem.

women can be funny for other women. ive never thought highly of any so called "funny women" though

I liked it when Fey made fun of blacks and the race card. Tracey even gave her a race card. How did she get away with it?

Fey is definitely the one carrying that duo, but 30 rock had some amazing male writing talent before they were well known

Liz Lemon goes on Tumblr.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_24p1ht9v8