May I have the password, please?

May I have the password, please?

password123

Fellatio

Incest is best, put your sister to the test!

hunter1

looks exactly like the girl that works @ the gym i frequent

wish i knew her name to post a picture

INTERLINKED

admin

What do?

360°

>you will never see the raw uncut version of Eyes Wide Shut that Kubrick intended for us to see.

They didn't even need to scare him. They didn't need to pull the "take me instead" sacrificial act.

They could have just all ganged up on him. "What a noob, he doesn't know the password!" All laughed at him and said "What are you even doing here? You're annoying everyone."

Fucking groupthink, man. People in large numbers really can justify being an asshole to anyone outside of their party. But these people all sucked anyway. Any community that is instantly hostile to newcomers is elitist at best, and full of sad, self-absorbed bullies at best. Plus, there was no variety at all in their sex acts. It seemed like every woman there was a sub and every man there was a dom. Every woman was naked, there was no cfnm.

WUBBA WUBBA DUB DUB

comic630

hey Sup Forums, would you?

>Any community that is instantly hostile to newcomers is elitist at best, and full of sad, self-absorbed bullies at best.
uh oh

I don't quite believe "uh oh" is an argument.

No that's not what I mean, I mean like uh oh.

Cornholio

*screeches in yiddish*

Feel bad for him. He's like 80 and still works as a random goon guarding some gate.

I thought you might mean that, but I'm not quite sure what you meant by it.
I mean, I am very nervous and self-conscious, and sometimes people can target my insecurities easily. I just don't want to ever become convinced I deserve such treatment.

I don't know. I'd like to think I'm right. The sex cult really was overhyped, though.

"Oh, dude, it's the kinkiest place ever! They got the sexiest people in the Galaxy and you've never seen anything so beautiful!"

No. It was just a bunch of geeks in tuxedos and shitty glitter masks, sliding their dicks in and out of women in a repetitive, robotic manner. It's not a sex cult. It doesn't explore the values of sex, it doesn't tap into the taboo and forbidden, and there's no emotion.

It's just distilled sex. Nothing more than "LOL, we're having sex."

What was the message? There is no true meaning behind the primal instinct? If that's true, why make some civilized underground cult at all? Why not just fuck random people in the streets?