Is he the greatest director of our generation?

Is he the greatest director of our generation?
>Sicario
>Incendies
>Prisoners
>Arrival

And now he made the best sequel and the best sci-fi movie of the recent memory with Blade Runner 2049. I don't think this man is capable of making a bad movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldado
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he should try making a movie that makes money

You what? Saw 2049 earlier today and it sucked ass.

Why? He's a film director, not a businessman

Maybe cape-shit is more up to your speed you fucking retarded Redditor.

Superhero movies are fucking gay as well you big spazmo.

He's made money on every single movie except 2049

rip.
It's a shame that's it's not doing well commercially. Can't wait for the inevitable 3rd film to be a PG-13, 2 hour action flick that adds women and POC in order to be as broad and homogenous as possible.

Why do people who praise him as "GOAT" never mention his other films? Why is it always the disgusting fincher like ones?

What? It’s alresdy normie as possible. Cut out some boobs and it’s already what you’d escribe

>Is he the greatest director of our generation?

Uhh sweetie...

Money= quality
Fuck off

Gross

He's one of those guys who could be good but squanders his talent like Michael Bay

>Sicario
>Sicario 2049: Call of Juarez

He's definitley up there. I wasn't a big fan of arrival but I liked everything else a lot.

Fucking lol

is his Dune adapatation gonna be good?

When will he direct a true CapeKino?

To be honest man I don't think anybody will ever beat John Carpenter's streak in the 80s.

To accept Villeneuve as a quality director is to garb yourself in a coat of hot pockets and video games and then writh around on the ground in a supermarket while screaching and slapping yourself on the sides of your head.

He is cheeto dust. Nothing more.

>No money = dead career

Coppola did a decade before, without meme movies

Francis only made 2 actually good movies

and 2049 only fucking opened in the US and a few places so far nigger, it's literally been in theaters for only a couple days.
it'll make money, and even if it doesn't fuck that shit. did the man make a good movie again ? yes he did. now calm down you faggots

Carpenter was still more prolific but I guess anyone would be compared to the guy that spent years in a fucking jungle

>ctrl+f
>"enemy"
>0 results

Already on the way, famalam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldado

enemy and arrival are his weakest films, sorry man

more like
>ctrl+f
>"polytechnique"
>0 results
mfw plebs in this thread don't even realize how good and passionate for his craft kinonueve is

>Villenueve
>good
I see the capeshit BrBa crowd is in full force today.