FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

So Sup Forums I have some Korean immigrant on my kikebook who constantly posts about Canada being whitewashed and pic related type shit and I find him generally unsufferable.

This morning I saw him post that "due to student visa issues" he is looking for work under the table, how should I go about trying to get this guy a permanent free trip back home?

His SJW nonsense isn't needed we have enough canadians who already think this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

canadainternational.gc.ca/korea-coree/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng
cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/security-securite/bwl-lsf-eng.html
cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Report him to whatever office is responsible for that stuff.

>a white country is whitewashed
10/10 I mad

Report him to immigration office if possible, not sure how far it can go, though.

>muh movie stars look alike

What's the problem? He seems like a perfectly assimilated leaf.

Report him to your ICE as soon as he'll find a job. Here it's a felony: not only he'd be deported, but his employer would face 15 years in prison + fee.

>Muh Hemsworth brothers look alike.

>Canada
>white country
pffffft

you probably think America is white

>kimjongillegallyworking

kek

America is white asshole.

> not just memeing back a picture of 10 fu manchu stereotypes acting like they represent all Asians

Its like I don't even know you anymore, Sup Forums

Report him as a subversive to the glorious leader.

82-2-3783-6000

canadainternational.gc.ca/korea-coree/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

>Brothers look alike

Fucking shocker

>America is 60% white asshole.
FTFY mate

asian immigrants are such spoiled entitlted backstabbing shitheads

just look at aznidentity they all act like they're enslaved by white people, I'll never trust a chink again

nice one moortugal

Canada is way whiter than the US, like objectively.

Don't know how much longer it will last under Justin "dude religion of peace LMAO" Trudeau though

call him out on korea not embracing diversity and how they see muds as subhumans

social justice asians truly are the worst

America is 100% white. They are not Americans the nonwhites are merely within our borders granted citizenship that does not make them Americans.

Look for some anti gook page and share some of their posts only letting him and a few friends of yours view it so you don't get fucked.
Share some news about the epĂ­demic of face remaking surgeries in korea and pics of korean schools where you can see how ugly their faces are before surgery.

Funny thing is...they look like ideal humans. Fucking wanna be tough asian is kek

You can call the Canada Border Services Agency and leave a confidential tip.

cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/security-securite/bwl-lsf-eng.html

Or report it as immigration fraud.

cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp

Good luck fellow leaf.

thanks brother.

GOOD THING ACTORS ARE A GOOD REPRESENTATION OF THE AVERAGE WHITE PERSON

GOOD THING ACTORS/MODELS/CELEBRITIES ARENT SPECIFICALLY CHOSEN BECAUSE THEY LOOK A CERTAIN WAY

GOOD THING THAT ITS JUST CHANCE THAT ACTORS FROM A LONG TIME AGO LOOK LIKE SOME OF THE ACTORS FROM TODAY

Why are you so mad?

Get out of Sup Forums sometimes dweeb

I think it depends on where they come from. I know a few Filipino families and they're not spoiled at all.

>This

go back to your holohoax thread you retarded commie

It's not about where they come from, it's mostly about how recent they are. First generation are usually very grateful, respectful and well behaved though usually not well integrated. Second and third generation can be very well integrated but they can also be very arrogant, they kept a part of their parent's identity but they didn't choose to relinquish it in favor of their host country's culture so it can be on a weight non their shoulder generally expressed in bad emotions.

>Canada has too many canadians!
>South Korea has too many koreans!
Guess what's the one you will go to jail for.

>so mad he needs to post in unrelated threads.

I love to BTFO retarded stormweenies

they can vote though

Pretty retarded image, I mean white people have different hair colors, different eye colors, some have straight hair and others have curly hair, some are tanned others are pale, etc.

Asians are all "yellow", have staight black hair and dark slanty eyes.

>see pic

you mind posting a pic not full of dirty mutt Muricans / mixed Anglos?

no it is not.

Been there seen the sights. America is not white.

Not even the 60% white that you all quote because that includes weird. America is 30-40% white today.

Its a damn shame.

not only that but ironically Koreans specifically seem to have a plastic surgery fetish so they can all look even more similar with what they consider beautiful. was so tempted to reply with gif related

30-40% white is definitely way too low, have you actually been there my man? 63% sounds about right, and even that doesn't include white "hispanics". That's also the reason "hispanic" is a retarded term.

Yes. Report him to your federal immigration department.

As much as I hate the fact Americans think they're the judges on who's white and who's not, they're 60%. 30%-40% would be dead in the water-tier.

do it

>Those few people got famous because they fit a rather narrow attractiveness standard so i will point them out as looking similar
I thought asians are supposed to be smart?

>literally only race with varying eye colour/hair colour
>they all look the same XD

>have you actually been there my man?

Yes. Been to the south, west and east of the US. Never been north which is kinda weird.

and all I say was weird looking mixed people all over the place. Even their Negroes are not real Negroes but also weird American mutt types.

Its all rather bizarre.

>Doesn't include white "hispanics".

Well the American version of south Europeans sure dont look like Spaniards.

maybe I have just been unlucky in my months spend in different parts of the US. Maybe some places are extremely white and makeup for sheer insane amount of weird mongrels I ran into.

reporting is only way
just week ago reported guy commenting shit like
>kill all coppers they are fighting people not crime ree
3 days later got a call from comrade major and he thanked me for being a responsible citizen and said that they are dealing with him

Most american whites live away from tourist heavy metropolitan areas. It's not surprising that a foreigner "seeing the sights" wouldn't encounter this.

Don't report him, you faggot. That's some straight up leftist shit.

That's not a random pic of a bunch of white people though.

You can take a pic of a group of gooks walking in public and they all look alike.

Whoever made that took specific people that look alike and follow aesthetic trends.

>HOW CAN I MAEK SOMEONES LIEF WORSE FER DISAGREEING WIHT MEE???
what a cool guy you must be

> the American version of south Europeans
Not sure what you mean by this. In america anyone comming from latin Amercia is considered hispanic. So if I'm a brazillian born from two Norwegians parents or descendant from the Portuguese colonizers and I move to the US, I'll be a "hispanic". Of course this is obviouslly not always the case but there are tens of millions of white people over here. That's why it should be either "Mulato" or "Mestizo"

female asian sterotypes.

1. China - autism

2. Korea - retardation

3. Japan - aspergers

Report him to immigration. Not joking. I had a Somali employee who wanted to work for only cash and threatened to kill me and my family if I forced him to get a GST number to recieve payment from me. Reported his whole family to immigration and it turns out 6 of them had expired work visas and we're here illegally. Send the department his facebook screen caps. He'll be gone within the month.

TOP KEK

It's actually the fact that he would be stealing from canada, gotta follow the visa rules or you are BREAKING THE LAW.

also the way he talks about living in canada maybe he would be more happy being a pussy back home.

check my double dubs faggot.

That's so weird that they make a point of Non-Hispanic white, but criminal statistics whites are lumped in with mexicans.

So all white people look like actors and models? Could be worse, I guess.

mfw he looks like each one of those clones but is a 5'2" manlet