>Trump speaks to Nat'l Guard Baltimore 9/13/16
youtu.be/RsbR4UMWk2U
>Trump on CNBC 9/12/16
youtu.be/O2VUfqdDuXQ
>Trump on F&F 9/12/16
youtu.be/W95UC2FOwF4
>shillary: Basket of Deplorables
youtu.be/EtO9N3Q5d60

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump speaks at Phyllis Schalfly's funeral 9/10/16
youtu.be/1Bng_6HZlPM
>Pence at Values Voters Summit 9/10/16
youtu.be/lg1S7jM1eR8
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtu.be/stK0fxCnqxI
>Trump at Values Voters Summit 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Ad: Veterans
youtu.be/Bc62ruc3o6k
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

bcm.edu/healthcare/care-centers/parkinsons/conditions/vascular-parkinsonism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22121251
russia-insider.com/en/politics/hillary-clinton-just-became-unelectable/ri16385
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
ncvoter.org/voting-in-nc/
youtube.com/watch?v=mdeo7Q2E5cE
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37336164
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On the advice of council I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

>greatest sacrifice
What are you talking about? She just loves jewish cock you goy.

Dis gon be good.

On the advise of council, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

awoo~

AWOO

what a fucking shitshow

Lynch was just feeding words into this cunt

Farenthold is holding strong though

On the advise of council, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

so do you guys think these scumbags will go to jail?

Trump will be the next President

It is inevitable

Well, I don't know if I've been that dramatic. That would sound like a good line from a movie. But I do believe that this is a battle. I mean, look at the very people who are involved in this—they have popped up in other settings. This is—the great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against me since the day I announced for president.

REMINDER TO DELAWARE TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Our statewide primaries are TODAY, you need to show up for Lacey Laefferty. She has been nothing but active in her support for Trump and is now asking us for our help in getting rid of that faggot Colin Bonini.

It isn't just the white house we need to take back for the people, it's also at a statewide level, change needs to start from the bottom up.

On the advice of council I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

Daily reminder that simple inference points to Hillary being gravely ill, that she indisputably had a life-threatening clot in her brain, and is still at high risk.

Facts:
>Dec '12, Hillary was diagnosed with a life-threatening blood clot, found in her brain, after she fell and had a "concussion"
>Hillary started Coumadin(warfarin) daily as a result of her blood clots as a "precaution."
>Blood clots blocking blood flow to the brain cause strokes, and blood pressure is the most important modifiable risk factor for ischemic stroke.
>Transient Ischemic Attacks(TIA) are a "mini stroke" that cause less or no damage compared to a full stroke and usually last less than an hour.
>Hillary's doctor's letter does not list a blood pressure medication despite the fact she has a history of clotting, is 68, and has a perfect blood pressure of 100/65
>ACE inhibitors, powerful drugs commonly used in combination blood pressure treatment, cause a persistent dry cough as their most common side effect.

During a routine follow-up examination for Hillary's concussion, doctors found a blood clot in her head and diagnosed her with "cerebral venous sinus thrombosis" an uncommon disease which can have "stroke-like symptoms"
>Sinus and cerebral vein thrombosis is easily missed if the correct imaging X-ray study is not done. The usual routine CT or MRI, as are often done for evaluation of stroke or bleeds into the head, are often normal.

January 2013, Hillary was widely reported as wearing glasses that had a fresnel lens, supposedly for correcting double vision(diplopia) as a result of her "concussion". Interestingly, diploplia is a transient visual symptom(TVS), a common complaint of patients suffering from TIA.

Hillary is so lucky that they found her uncommon brain clot that requires special diagnosis, is "stroke-like" but not a stroke, and allowed her to make a full recovery—instead of a warning stroke which suggests she could have a permanent stroke later on—saving her career.

AWOO IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

>She

Farenthold is fucking destroying this guy. This server sound insecure as fuck.

My type of woman. I like girls that look like guys that look like girls.

>republicuck trump supporters are trannies

no surprise here

If Hillary does has pneumonia (which I doubt), she's not going to be well enough to go to the debates. I wonder how hard the news will have to spin that. They're already pushing the "geez, everyone gets sick, show some respect!" angle. Two weeks later that's going to be wearing thin.

is that a guy?

GEEKOUT

Hes dead.
Hillary already has a team waiting for him.

What will be his 'cause of death'?

Yeah I know she looks like a man.

Still needs to win, we need Trump to have all the allies he can get in the Senate.

Kek please destroy hillary

"vascular parkinsonism" is a form of "atypical parkinsonism" in which parkinson-like symptoms can manifest and are produced by one or more small strokes, rather than by gradual loss of nerve cells as seen in the more typical neurodegenerative Parkinson's disease.

Stroke or "brain attack" is similar to heart attack; both are caused by a blocked blood vessel. When one or more strokes occur in the basal ganglia of one side of the brain, the patient can develop symptoms of parkinsonism on the opposite side of the body. If there are strokes affecting the basal ganglia on both sides of the brain, the patient can develop parkinsonism on both sides of the body.

Because strokes in general happen suddenly, the onset of parkinsonism symptoms in a patient with vascular parkinsonism can also come on suddenly. Patients may have had several strokes in the past, each one coming on suddenly and producing specific deficits related to the location of the stroke in the brain. Most of these strokes will not produce parkinsonism; however, when the strokes affect the basal ganglia, parkinsonism can result.
>bcm.edu/healthcare/care-centers/parkinsons/conditions/vascular-parkinsonism
>the diagnosis is suggested by predominant involvement of the legs ("lower-body parkinsonism") with gait and balance problems, lack of tremor, poor response to levodopa (as opposed to Parkinson's disease), and CT or MRI brain scans showing multiple minute or more extensive strokes.

>The salient clinical features in VP which differentiate it from PD are presentation with postural instability and falls rather than with upper limb rest tremor or bradykinesia
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22121251

Hillary Clinton Just Became Unelectable

russia-insider.com/en/politics/hillary-clinton-just-became-unelectable/ri16385

So, all these people who worked for Clinton get special agreements.

The Justice Department gives them immunity and they get to plead the 5th to congress?

WTF.

GTFO OR I'LL SET MY ARMY OF FOURTH REICH TOADS ON YOU

As it turns out, Americans don't want a critically ill, sickly, weak president.

and he's got that smug smile as well

>Lummis
>muh chinese and russian hackers
this is gonna be some country bumpkin shit

nice

That's a man, baby. But if she's a Trump support you guys probably should vote for her/him/it.

I love you guys so much. The twitter pepe hordes have scrambled the brains of the MSM and the Clinton campaign. I think when they stared at frog twitter too long, frog twitter looked back at them Bravo lads!

stupid drumpfkkkins need to stfu

she is fine

>white panties
WHITE SUPREMACIST SYMBOL

>russia-insider
HAHA I KNEW IT YOU DRUMPFKINS ARE ALL SUPPORTED BY PUTIN

EXPECT 3 CNN ARTICLES ABOUT THIS YOU PEPE FREAKS

Considering I haven't hard about her at all, does she have a chance to win?

AWOO

Of course

Can't help think it will be an Paraglider accident for some strange reason

Link

barbells accidentally fell on his neck while he was sleeping in his bed

Stroke. Probably will find various pill bottles by his bed.

Heat stroke.

Pneumonia

Pneumonia?

>USING ALUMINUM FOIL TO PREVENT RUSSIAN HACKERS

What was Cooper's testimony?

poisoned by putin

Deadly pneumonia

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Here you go

Texas is flipping blue.

I live in the MOST conservative part of Texas and yet I ONLY see Hillary signs, so all you Houston and Dallas people(and all you stupid Europeans that believe them) that keep saying "I only see Trump signs!" STOP LYING! Dallas and Houston are liberal shitholes, so I know if I am not seeing Trump signs in my ultra conservative city then you sure as hell aint seein Trump signs in your liberal paradise. I love Trump, honest I do, but its time to face facts, he aint winning Texas.

Texas will flip blue-BUT it will be okay, we can all regroup in 2020 and vote for Ted Cruz to defeat Hillary Clinton once and for all.

I don't really know.

Trump won DE in a landslide in the primaries so maybe.

Muh picklejar

Texas WILL flip blue, Texas is loyal to a fault, everyone knows this, most people still support Ted Cruz and will not go vote for Trump

Screenshot this post RIGHT NOW and post in on election night when Texas does indeed go blue, just remember, Juanito from Texas told you first.

Why is Trump calling for Hilary to be transparent while he himself is willing to release no records about anything.

Won't release
>Taxes- current or former
>Charitable giving
>Medical records

What's the deal?

>brownie points
what is this, high school?

Savage Chaffetz.

ATTENTION NC /TRUMPGEN/

You are running out of time to get registered and vote!

To vote in NC thre's no ID required at the voting booth, but you do at least need some form of ID when you first *register* to vote.

You can however just use the last 4 digits of your SSN (or your drivers license, or your Photo ID).

They require that you register at least 25 days before the election!

If you're in NC and you've never voted before and want to vote this year, here's what you have to do ASAP:

1.) Download a registration form, fill it out, and mail it to your county Board of Elections at least 25 days before the election you want to vote in.
2.) Wait two to three weeks to get your registration card.
3.) Show up to vote at your polling place.

That's it.

This is just a quick paraphrasing so be sure to read a bit of the links posted below if you have additional questions.

So don't be lazy and actually do it. Consider it a goal to accomplish this week, sooner rather than later.

More info at these links:
www.ncvoter.org/registering-to-vote/
ncvoter.org/voting-in-nc/

Other NC bros feel free to repost. If times running out in your area to vote, let other Anons know too.

My dubs in your mouth

>Florida flag.

Chaffetz reminds me of a your classic hot head fbi director in a hollywood flick

Based hiromoot. That explains why he always have our backs.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdeo7Q2E5cE

>I live in the MOST conservative part of Texas

>Florida flag
>orlando to be exact

Hillary supporters are the TRUE silent majority, they have to keep their support private because theyre afraid of racist, nazi gun nuts attacking them.

Not ONE blue state will flip red, however, Texas, Utah, Georgia, and Arizona are flipping blue

(((WELCH)))

wow really made me think

who's the fucking kike shilling for clinton

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What are you doing in Florida, Ted?

white panties are a symbol of whyte supremacy

What's the next step in his master plan?

Texas is flipping blue
Utah is flipping blue
Georgia is flipping blue
Florida is staying blue
Ohio is staying blue
Pennsylvania is staying blue
Virginia is staying blue
Michigan is staying blue

Give up, liberalism is the future, enough with these threads.

Dems are such faggots, Welch is doing the same thing they all do, suck the power cock and talk semantics about why you can't question authority.

>when CTR sends in the B squad because you wasted all the A squad's time on Pepe memes

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37336164

Pence also promised that Trump would release his financial records (including charitable donations I suppose) in a little while, but I can't find the article.

Guys I live in Florida and all I see are Jeb! signs. Does Trump even have a chance here. The people of Florida really love their old governor.

Weeew

Mark Cuban is a global icon, when Mark talks people listen. With the endorsement of THE Mark Cuban, there is a real possibility Texas flips blue, as he is regarded as a Texas legend-God, guns, football, and Mark Cuban, THAT my friends is what Texas is all about.

>in 2020
>She will last that long.

Yeah, especially since our current governor, Jack Markell is a refugee loving cuck.

shit, you're right
we should have rallied around a True Conservative™ back when we had the chance

IT'S COUNSEL YOU FUCKING DUMMIES

Who would win in a cuck-off, Welch or Bernie?

delete your account

>DONT BLAME HILLARY
>BLAME THE RUSSIANS AND THE CHINESE
>THEY'RE THE ONES TO BLAME THEM
>HILLARY IS INNOCENT
>LEAVE HILLARY ALONE

fucking hell this guy

WELCH IS NOW SAYING THAT IT'S POSSIBLE DOD AND THE WHITE HOUSE WERE HACKED TOO
THIS GIVES CHAFFETZ THE ABILITY TO CHECK ON OBAMA'S EMAIL AS PART OF THIS INVESTIGATION
GOOD JOB YOU FUCKING DWEEB

Slow and steady

wowww this thread only has 85 posts in 3 hours? I guess everyone was right, international hero Mark Cuban endorsing Hillary really killed the Trump Train.

Down here in Texas we love Mark because he is a Grade A winner, when Mark talks, we listen, so you're darn tootin I'm voting Hillary come November.

Texas may very well flip blue.

Florida poster haha.

You missed the Lynch hearing where Cummings and his friend used their time to congratulate Lynch for being so brave, call Gowdy a meanie-head, and demand to ask her about racism instead, as not to waste her time.

WELCH BLOWING SHITPUBLICANS THE FUCK OUT

The DNC started the Russian hackers theory...

releasing the results of a physical on the Dr. Oz show isn't the same as medical records and you know it.

welch is activly sucking and jerking his cock.

Bernie just cried softly in the corner