3,400 migrants rescued over weekend: Italian coastguard

>Rome (AFP) - Around 1,100 migrants were rescued off the coast of Libya on Sunday, bringing the tally over the weekend to 3,400, the Italian coastguard said.

OFF THE COAST OF LIBYA!

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ITALIANS BRINGING THEM OVER TO EUROPE?

yahoo.com/news/3-400-migrants-rescued-over-weekend-italian-coastguard-174738078.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Triton
youtube.com/watch?v=4FKTvl-A4sI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are you not let them drown, Italy?
certainly, you may know ways to make it look like an accident.

Good.

Stop being so retarded my serbian friend, there is nothing wrong with saving human lives.

To anyone who ventures inside this thread: this is not a Serb. It is most likely a Jew or a gypsy.

Or he's that one shitposter who's popped up recently on Sup Forums.

>there is nothing wrong with saving human lives

There is when they're intentionally sabotaging their boat with the intention of being "rescued." They end up risking the lives of the people saving them. The Italian Coast Guard should at least drop them off back in Libya.

I am a student. I am going almost every day to Bristol park to help refugees there.

Stop being so autistic.

Thos comment really make you think, though :

> "On top of that, every single American is a descendant of someone who is here illegally--unless you are 100% Native American. So perhaps we should ease up on the anti-immigrant rhetoric."

Fortunately, this is the only pro-migrant comment I could find. The rest is a lot more sensible than this faggot.

No, you're not.

You're a shitposter.

No one of your kind would ever come to Sup Forums.

I've seen you pull this kind of shit for the past week or so through various threads on Sup Forums.

Odjebi i ubi se, stoko umnobolna.

I'm recommending every african peddling chinese crap on the beach i can get my eyes on to go to Germany.
Convinced today a small group of long bearded malawians to go to Germany since the locals like islam and it's full of beautiful blonde women looking for a strong muslim man to settle down with.

Departed with large smiles and shook their hands, they promised me they would have gathered enough money to move in Germany asap.
While leaving i could swear one of them was informing his buddies overseas about the existence of such a wonderful land in his native tongue.
Hope you appreciate the gift germany,your women will have plenty of brown muslim kids that will teach you how not to be a nazi

Regards, Italianon

People like that deserve to be flayed in the public square.

I wish the Italian coastguard would rescue them from the horrible life of racism and exploitation they would face in Europe.

>No, you're not.

Da, jesam. Upisao sam Filozofski i sad, mesec dana pre pocetka fakulteta idem u Bristol i u Park Luke Djelovica da pomazem izbeglicama.

Ne samo ja, vec puno studenata sa drugih fakulteta(medicinski na primer).

Oni ni ne ostaju ovde, samo im donosimo vodu i pricamo sa njima to je sve. A ti ako si tako autistican to je tvoj problem.

Shut up burger, we're doing overtime here to quell the insatiable german lust for islam and black cocks

>Filozofski

Treba takve kao ti zaklati, i celu porodicu sa tobom.

Usually when newspapers write "italian coastguard" they mean boats from the triton operation, meaning boats from any country in europe
But even if it was just us we're just doing what we've been ordered to do

>But even if it was just us we're just doing what we've been ordered to do

That's going to be a piss poor excuse when they come for the people who brought these scum to Europe.

So Italy and the Europoors have to be nigger taxi service because of your Human Rights Court.

What if a third party, not a member of the court's jurisdiction blockades Libiya?

Would it be illegal for you guys to stand back and let the US or Russia tow these nigger barges back to shore?

Would Mercal go to war over being denied the BBC?

Placi. Omladina je sve vise liberalna, pogotovo u Beogradu.

Ne mozes da zaustavis to.

Malo sutra.

To sto ti visis samo sa degenericima je tvoja stvar.

E aj sad lepo reci kako se zoves i gde zivis.

Ok? Just kill every judge in the ECHR, who gives a shit

>Has opposing view point
>He must be Jewish or gypsy

Holy shit you're retarded, tako glup

>Would it be illegal for you guys to stand back
No,not really, we just don't give a shit. Besides it's funny as fuckwhen the little powerless germans get cucked to death in their own country, with their own tax money, by their own president who calls them racist and islamophobes in the process.

I also need to refill my cuck folder

Top bantz. I don't know which is funnier, dissing German cucks or the idea of Italians working overtime.

Because literally no sane Serb would actually welcome scum like this to Europe and actually mingle with them.

But anyway, he's not either of those things I presumed him to be. He's just a shitposter.

>What if a third party, not a member of the court's jurisdiction blockades Libiya?
The only country that's not a member is Belarus and they would probably do it for 10$ but i'm not sure what would legally happen... if they are committing crimes against humanity you kinda have an obligation to intervene without even an ONU order

first the eternal anglo. then the eternal kraut. and now the eternal pizza

AGAIN

UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE

Taxi service.

we must be in the millions by now, the amount of people italy have "rescued" there gonna let them cross to france, and then there going to camp at calais

>there is nothing wrong with saving human lives.

The more they save and bring to Europe, the more will risk their lives the next week.
Send them back to Libya and they will stop trying, therefore saving many more lives.

Asylum = mass murder.

>To sto ti visis samo sa degenericima je tvoja stvar.

Nije istina uopste. Pitaj bilo koga ko je star od 18 do 24 godine sta misli o nekom problemu. Svi imaju liberalne umove, osim onih retardiranih nacionalista.

Omladina je liberalna, to je cinjenica.

>E aj sad lepo reci kako se zoves i gde zivis.

Top kek. Mislis da me neki besni navijac plasi lol.

>All these warships rescuing these shits.

I wonder how it feels to be captain of a ship that can level an entire city and yet be such a cuck.

>tfw a thread about refugees turns into a mini Serbian genocide

They should stay the fuck away from Libya, it's still riddled with jihadis, particularly ISIS.

Shame these criminal "rescuers" don't get kidnapped.

If that consoles you, we are currently prepping a new, fresh batch of senegalese mandingoes as we speak. They really want to get into France now to get their well deserved french woman with a complimentary housing, but i'm afraid we have to make sure they are fully prepped and their IDs are in order first.

But i can assure you we're doing our best

Are you going to take plague rats to a veterinarian to set them loose next? Remember, all life is precious except that of the Europeans!

Anyone who enlists is a cuck anyways.

Normal people would never risk their lives for some politicians.

"Saving" Your poor naive fool, they're simply providing a taxi service into Europe for anyone who wants to cheat our immigration systems. And Europeans are the stupid fuckers paying for it all.

I think the pride in saving people is starting to wear off on the captains by now. they should be sick of fooding are lands with people. special when there mainly males or military age.
The nationless nation of Islam holds no loyality. this insane act of letting strangers into your home, needs to stop.

>we're just doing what we've been ordered to do
You can act like a man! What's the matter with you? Is this how you've turned out? the heir of the history of a glorious country who cries like a woman?

It would take no more than 2 months to create secure hotspots along Libyan coasts, with a permanent peace keeping force to keep the areas safe and make sure actual refugees (lmao) get sorted out from lazy welfare niggers and snackbars.

But then again we would be raycis and xenophobes if we did that, our unelected president is a slimy cuck with no backbone and we don't give a shit anyway.
Germany and France can have the diversity and the islam.

>You can act like a man!
Sure we'll just send the fines to your non existing government

>Rome

>actual refugees
Once they've left the first safe country they encountered, they're no longer refugees.

"A group of refugees", straight from Syria I see.

Send them to Goymany, they have the orders to you.

We didn't manage to prep them in time, the recent arrivals have been a challenge for us.
But i assure you they will be immediately given IDs as soon as possible so they can finally be European (German, to be precise) citizens!

Why do we even have any ships there? The only reason they sink their own boats is because they know there's a European ship close by that will pick them up.

Time to start beating up italian coast guards

They would refuse to pay but they will gladly accept every refugee so we just send them instead

Agreed. The "protecting our freedom" meme needs to die.

Realistically how hard would it be to police the Libian coast?

They have eyes on the takeoff points. Just sink every boat capable of holding more than 30 people while it is docked on shore.

Italians should start killing people that work for the coast guard.

I can only remind germans and other europeans that the unelected Matteo Renzi is an obedient dog that does precisely what mama Merkel and the EU commands him to do. Including moving the money to do all this, obviously

Kekkers the klown

Why user? They are really doing their best, it's not our fault Germany isn't sending help to rescue some more brave, culturally diverse refugee.

They are really a bunch of greedy, dirty nazis. Putting strain on our military so they can get all that free multiculturalism and black cocks on our back.
Unbelievable

have you not noticed the lone Serb shitposter? He's been going on for like a month now

I doubt they give a shit. This has been going on for long enough that everyone who is against it should realize that it won't suddenly stop on its own.

Everyone still participating in it supports it.

Google trends: Germany

What the fuck do you want Hans? Your president keeps ordering us to save all that rich, rich diversity first, then you come here and blame us for obeying you.
Make up your own goddamn mind already

Serious question? Are they accepting them? I thought they take 1 million and don't want more. Even they tried to force us (southern EU countries) to accept them.

Oh sweet baby Jesus, that's so beautiful.
After fucking them during 2 world wars, we will finally manage to destroy them.
The Eternal Roman will rise once more, Ave Cesare!

More and more of them stay in Italy though Giovanni
I too dont mind letting cucks suicide themselves but all whites have cuck leaders who will eventually kill us as well

krauts are never happy.

>I thought they take 1 million and don't want more
Merkel said that she won't back down on her immigration policy though she tries to take syrians instead of niggers

>Your president
Chancellor actually, the president is a completely different office. Though I am sure that cuck would still order you to do it and fellate them on the way back home.

Look on the bright side though, the state that contains Merkel's election district gave the AfD more votes than the CDU. Her time is coming to an end - and thanks to our globalist betting absolutely everything on her it will collapse like a house of cards.

AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING

>Italy and Greece getting revenge on the eternal boche and destroy the EU

>Fuck people who come here to spend
>But let's welcome lazy niggers who come here for welfare

Thank god its only Italy since more competent coastguard would rescue tens of thousands

These threads appears here on alternate days. Who do you think literally forced Italy to take part in this madness, if not our EU overlords? There is no way our puppet government would disobey them.

Good thing napoletani can't read english or you would see rivers of antifa blood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Triton
You are part of the operation mate

we have those retarded here too.
youtube.com/watch?v=4FKTvl-A4sI

hang all shills

Italian ((Coastguard))

I assure you we are working day and night for you Austria. A little bit of gratitude would be appreciated, you know

Do you think deck guns and CIWS have feelings?

oh so its EU thing

hopefully our ships fire shells in direction of each other for old time sake and sink some immigrants by mistake

Eh. I wish all of our coastguard were like these two MarĂ², shooting all the niggers like crazy.

>WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ITALIANS BRINGING THEM OVER TO EUROPE?

They generally don't want to stay in Italy, unemployment is high and the women are hairy.

They just trot on straight to Germany and France. Obviously their end goal is the UK (the most desirable country in Europe) but there is a really long queue at the crossing in France currently and they will have to wait their turn.

at least mafia is based

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html

When will they finally come out with the truth.

The immigrants are not coming in boats, it's simple. Can't you see that Africa's population has risen so much in the past few years they are all shoulder to shoulder and it's overflowing like a penny falls.

You do realize that Lybia is on the Mediterranean, right?

lol @ how buttmad those pasta niggers got when we closed our southern border.

italians are subhuman scum. stay out of switzerland you pasta niggers

Revenge for betraying us in ww2 spaghetti niggers.

based austria