What is the best trilogy of all time?

What is the best trilogy of all time?

Of those it'd be Indiana Jones for certain, but Jurassic Park is rated comically low on there.

Lord of the Rings is probably my favourite. It is consistently excellent throughout imho.

I am also going to throw the Alien Trilogy out there. It's not the best, but I actually really enjoyed the extended cut of Alien3, it really topped off the series well imho

Star Wars doesn't cut it for me, as the older I get, the more I realise that ROTJ is a pile of shit.

LotR

any other answer is wrong, altho I will respect people who sat STAR WARS even tho they are objectivley wrong

You're a pile of shit, you old faggot

The first Jurassic Park is great, but the other two are legitimately awful.

Lord of the Kinos for one gorrilion mirrion dollars budged and Kino Max for B budget comfyness,not fuck that Evil Dead is the best B tier kino trilogy

Alien > Aliens

>Not ranking Fellowship as the best one of the three by a landslide.

Why is the first Jurassic Park so low for you?

2 > 1 > 3

>Lost Ark higher than Last Crusade

Turbo pleb

>Terminator 1 better than Terminator 2

Antonioni's trilogy

>Mad max 1 ranked worse than thunderdome
Kill yourself twice, faggot.
1 is as good if not better than 2

not here
it's only baby entertainments here
have a rest, you look tired

you try way too hard

This is the only correct answer

>Not ranking Fellowship as the best one of the three by a landslide.

RotK won way more awards.

spoted the pleb

There are like 10 star trek movies

So? When have awards meant anything? Piles of shit like Ex Machina have won plenty of awards.

>ROTJ is a pile of shit
>Vader vs Luke
>Speeder bike chase
>Literally everything on Tatooine
>Death Star space battle
Name one thing aside from the empire being beaten by care bears that was bad about this movie
Special edition changes don't count

The Lord of the Rings trilogy is by far the best.

Especially their use of practical effects, prosthetics, etc

Also best acting and music

Fuck you and this shitty bait

>Literally everything on Tatooine
Meaningless filler.
Pretty much everything before the throne room scenes and the space battle is complete shit, excluding the speeder bike sequence.

>Godfather Part II better than I
Enough of this meme

Back to the Future. It's one whole movie that took place over a weekend (more than 2 weeks in actual plot time) and is genuinely satisfying from beginning to end.

Forgot to add that RotJ is also pretty badly shot compared to ANH and ESB. The DP did a hack job.

>mad max lower than thunderdome
>jurassic park 1 that low compared to other movies on the chart
What kind of utter pleb made this

All 3 were equally fucking fantastic tbqh

It wasn't filler at all; Han had been captured by Boba Fett in ESB and the first chapter of ROTJ followed Luke & Co's mission to get him back.
I found it to be a pretty good part of the movie. Jabba's palace was very atmospheric and filled with all kinds of new creatures. From a story standpoint it also got a lot done; we establish Jabba as a full blown tyrant as opposed to just some slimeball as portrayed in ANH, rescue Han, learn that Lando is an ally, get a glimpse of a more mature (and perhaps darker) Luke, and we're treated to several suspenseful moments throughout with the initial rescue by Leia, rancor fight and Sarlaac scene. On top of that, it's all topped off with the Star Wars standard explosion finale. I actually found it to be one of the stronger bits of the film, but to each their own I suppose

only right answer
havent seen the one i left blank

Yeah they got Han back, but then he just ended up being a hollow shell of his former self and did nothing. There was no reason for the Tatooine sequence to last 30 fucking minutes, when it ends up being so inconsequential. It could have all been done in 10 minutes, easily.

Indiana Jones, Die Hard, and Alien aren't trilogies anymore unfortunately.

Neither are Star Trek, Superman, Jurassic Park, X-Men, Planet of the Apes, Jaws, Rocky, Terminator or Rambo.

>rating Schlock Wars at all

Why? It's essentially junk food for kids.

>they got Han back, but then he just ended up being a hollow shell of his former self and did nothing
y-you're right...

mfw

>unfortunately
Resurrection was better than Alien 3.

Really close.
Indiana Jones III was better than II
XMen III and Spiderman III were NOT bad. They were disappointments but both quite good. Definitley needs a huge boost, nearly up to 60%.

First LOTR is full bar. It's perfect

>mad max 3 better than 1
Shit nigger what the fuck are you doing?

One of these wins.

Highlander

Terminator 1 should be switched with terminator 2 and alĂ­en should be switched with aliens

The original isn't really all that great, especially when put next to the second one, which basically is a far superior remake.

>evrytiem
Jurassic Park and Lost World that low
Jaws 3 above Jaws 2
Matrix 1 that high

LOTR and its not even close

mad max