ISIS beheads multiple men slaughterhouse style

What is their end game here? What the fuck is wrong with these people? Hopefully someone nukes these fucks soon.

bestgore.com/beheading/multiple-men-beheading-cattle-hoist-hook-slaughterhouse-isis/

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/multiple-men-beheading-cattle-hoist-hook-slaughterhouse-isis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_al-Adha
youtu.be/rKvVtuK8XkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hopefully someone nukes these fucks soon.

Trump will wipe them out. A vote for trump is a vote to rid the world of these dune coon savages.

Ummm... couple of points:
- These are not Muslims, they are radical Daesh
- We are all 100% the same and if you grew up in their environment you would probably be cutting off heads slaughterhouse-style too. These people literally cannot help it, they have no agency or will of their own and are basically completely consequences of their environment.
- You are a despicable racist

Sandniggers killing sandniggers sounds like win-win to me.

Found Ahmed. Go fuck a goat faggot

Here's your (you). Your post was more disgusting than the video.

No one fucking cares about a rabid dog's life story, the only thing that matters is that it is put down

Also stay here more than 5 minutes and see what madness and carnage the muzzies bring with them

Barbarians have no end game, that's what makes them a problem.

Neat, so it's their culture, not their religion. Fine. Let's block anyone in that country from immigrating because personal murder and rape is a part of who they are as a culture.

This isn't like the bullshit where "America kills!!!" because our troops are in other territories, this is your neighbor fucking killing your daughter because his brother raped her ass and they felt dishonored that she wouldn't marry him.

Stupid americunts don't know when they're trolled.

Go fuck a goat faggot

>bestgore.com/beheading/multiple-men-beheading-cattle-hoist-hook-slaughterhouse-isis/

>Mirror this shit before the JIDF get to it.
>Way I see it. Israel wants America and Europe to fight with Islamic countries and vice versa but if we can unify them and find common grounds we can allow the expansion of the caliphate into Israel.

we all bleed red, fucking inbred jingoist hillbilly retards

>still no webm

You guys suck

>if you grew up in their environment you would probably be cutting off heads slaughterhouse-style too. These people literally cannot help it, they have no agency or will of their own and are basically completely consequences of their environment.

so what you're saying is we need to nuke the entire middle east?

We kill people like you first btw

Someone give a blow-by-blow description of the video

Enjoyable new video from our ISIS friends.
They really keep the quality stuff coming.

10/10 Will recommend to family and friends - IGN

Pretty tasty bait.

>they are Islamic. Islamic people are Muslims. One doesn't disregard radical Christians as "not Christians"

> biological factors exist too. You could put most newborns into Iraq, have them grow up under sharia and they wouldn't be violent. Browns are biologically different

>(you) are also racist. (You) expect violence of Browns. Racism of low expectations.

HTML tags? Really faggot? You stick out like a sore thumb here. Fuck off back to GLP you worthless cretin. You might still be able to fool a few confused boomers with dementia there into hating the rabid bulldog rather than the (((owner))) who trained and unleashed it, but it won't work here you shitstain.

The mass murdering you fuck ass

Just watch it Nigel

Ahhh they are targeting our brains for anti-matter!

>biological factors
Uh, racist much?

Jesus you guys call yourselves redpilled but you believe this 1850's bullshit?

>being this stupid
10/10 troll post, guaranteed replies

>If you don't let them murder and rape your countrymen, then you are a xenophobic racist. "dey gud bois who dindu nuffin"

You've got to go back

This is why sand niggers must be removed from western countries, ISIS are sunni muslims, they are not bros like nationalist shia muslims.

Bashaar Al-Assad is a better president than anything a "democratic" syrian government can elect. America needs to stop aiding moderate jihadis.

>Daesh
Its a fucking acronym, brainless twat.

I wish I had a chance to radically behead you ahmed.

>aiding moderate jihadis
all democrats. bushes armed rebels never once claimed innocent moderates.

>These are not Muslims, they are radical Daesh
#notallmuslims

>You are a despicable racist
muh appeal to emotion, muh character assassination

not fooling anyone omar

Tell us user

why does Sup Forums always yell for race war then?

Shut the fuck up. when a cancer forms, regardless of the how it formed, if it is beneficial to cut it out and do away with it, you must do so.

Afterwards you can feel sorry for them and their situation, you fool.

this is nothing compared to the Brutality and Sadism that Europeans are capable of

you don't want to push them over the edge

take the civilization out of white man and he'll strangle you with your childs intestines

Honestly, I want to do this with everyone in the MSM.

I watch a lot of this shit and this just seems staged and faked in so many ways

Because it is funny.

Holy shit.
Is this true?

There must be some militant vegans in the upper Isis ranks responsible for coming up with this.

>comparing 17th century Europeans to modern day muslims.

Why? Because the Europeans would beat them in a war?

I don't care, I really just do not care. Let me know when they start flaying people and doing really good stuff like that, then I'll care.

BRING BACK FLAYING!

WHERE IS THE WEBM?

6/10
made me sage

this

No because everything they're doing is boring and old and has already been done, niggers need to get really creative like Europeans have.

Well there is a video of that young boy having his head cut off by that group so that is real.

>fake and staged

When will this retard-tier meme end?

As if Isis is spending hundreds of thousands on special effects instead of just killing someone.

well if you read their spooky book
End game is:
>Whole world is worshiping Allah
>White women are sex slaves
>White men are slaves
>All the atheists and other religions are dead

why dont they fight back? just take a chance, if you don't you are dying 100%

U gotta give them credit for making those vids fresh, every month somthing new, our game devs could use this spirit in their line of work.

They've probably tried that a few times or saw many others try and get killed.

You have to understand that for ritual executions like this to take place, you have to break the person you're executing using weeks/months of torture. "Mock" executions are quite common in situations like these, not only as a form of torture for the victim but also as a form of mental preparation for the executioner. They'll go through these motions over and over again, without ever killing the the captives, so that when it comes time to kill them it's just a matter of doing 1 extra little thing thing that you haven't been doing for the past month, which is pulling the trigger/cutting the throat etc.

yea i was wondering with the ones when they were shooting people and dropping them into the water
There was nothing stopping them from just jumping into the water or running they gonna get shot anyways

are u guys retarded or do u just enjoy replying to bait

Why is it a bad thing that Arabs are being brutally killed? ISIS is doing us a solid, so long they keep their bullshit in their own neighborhood.

Because consolidating people of various customs and ethnicities under one state is the work of a charlatan. It creates social strife, and deprives people their right to policing their own lives independent of politicians who feign a pursuance to a world of amnesty. Wolves in sheeps clothing, if you will.

America doesn't engage in true capitalism, it provides litigators to commerce a benefit to trade while it circumvents the right of way to equity amongst an indigenous population of people. Take Flint's water crisis or the now recent Dakota pipeline, look back to the BP gulf oil spill, these companies are paying public officials off so the local communities who pay taxes are getting fucked in the ass with contamination, and killing off the wildlife, just so they can make a dollar from manufacturing pharmaceutical agents and plastics.

The government endorses the corrosion of family values so that you can have a generation of faggot, nigger lovers.

They probably tell them they'll get killed in a much worse manner if they try. I also don't doubt there are plenty of bloopers, to. It would be awesome if they released a video with the most "hilarious" gaffes.

their legs and hands are bound and they've been staved for months, they probably weigh like 60 pounds

If I click that link will I die?

What happens when there's no more beautiful white women to rape and it's all a sea of mud? Will they allow whites to reproduce ?

Good thing there aren't any wood-chippers in the desert. Those sick fucks see an item, and their mind immediately goes to "how can I kill a man with this?"

nice

Did you know it's Sacrifice Feast in Islam world? It's the longest holiday, lasts 4 days, today is 2nd day
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_al-Adha

Most companies need the spirit that ISIS produce. I think we can all learn something from their enthusiasm to work to the best if their ability for their cause

i want to see a video of dudes getting strung up in an automated slaughterhouse; watching some poor bastards get their limbs sawed off and entrails removed with mechanical cruelty would be cool.

their "environment"
you mean islam..it is called islam and we all know what their problem is.
it is the religion of satan fuck mohammed and fuck allah

youtu.be/rKvVtuK8XkI

allah is satan

Dam, the tune on that video is actually pretty good.

ISIS should consider eurovision rather that killing

cool fake movie.

This is a literal hollywood production. You people seriously think these sandniggers have editing skills and very HD cameras

Why would the US Nuke an ally?

Who are the people that ISIS executes on video? Soldiers from rival warlords? Degenerates? Who. Executing people is not in itself bad, though they seem to be rather overly creative about it.

Or the thing tthat they've created?

spies/syrian moderates beheaders/unlucky civillians

Still not as bad as gas chambers

i wish you were in a gaschamber.

I thought beheading and the other killing methods is taken directly from Islamic law, so they wouldn't use a woodchipper for an execution method because it's not approved by Muhammed.

Holy fucking jesus. Gore doesn't get any better than this.

Around corsican, moor never relax.

I know Hans, but the tide has turned and now you are flooded with muslims and you cannot do anything about it

>moorish never relax

No these are Muslims who are true to the koran.

>wood-chippers

lol'd

>watch video
>zero fucks given
>read your cancerous post
>visibly angered
Good job faggot.

This thing will operate until it's decommissioned by who/whatever created it
What I don't get is how Israel(Mossad) lets such a thing so close to it exist.. so I'm guessing Mossad is part of the controlling network, otherwise they would have penetrated and ripped it beyond any repairing so far

It honestly makes me worry about Sup Forums whenever an obvious bait/sarcasm post gets taken seriously by so many people.

How could Mohamed know about rocket launchers and det. cord? What verse references drowning a man in a cage, and burning a man alive in a cage?
Crazy book.

kekked

what a fucking joke of a life you lead holy shit lol

I've watched all of the ISIS videos and not really felt too uncomfortable during them. Sometimes squeamish.

But this is just pure horror. The thought of them coming up with the idea and then preparing it all and getting ready to film it. It's disgusting.

Bringing people into that room with people already dead and hanging, making them look at what's about to happen with them. It makes me so fucking angry.

The fact that this video is some sort of propaganda, and is in some way enticing people to support or join ISIS is unbelievable.

Fuck all the little left wing boys and girls in the UK that protested the bombing of Syria.

That place needs to be fucking destroyed, and any collateral damage is worth it.

japan was nuked twice for way less.

Did this woman get stoned to death for heresy?

i guess satire goes over your head

How can people not see that this was a joke? Top kek brah, the satire was too real

What the fuck America? You used to be cool.

This is the first video where they don't cut the heads all the way off.

>This is the first video where they don't cut the heads all the way off.

Our government's strategy of denying that they are real muslims is paying off!

where do they get all these people to behead? are they muslims too? should we care?

We should kill them all.

how do you expect people so disconnected from the reality of what is happening there to make realistic decisions on the subject? Do you expect Colin from xxxshire to know what Islam really is, that ISIS is just a literal interpretation of the Koran and Sunni hadiths? Do you expect Cindy from upstate New York to know it? Only a choice few who take the time to study Islam really know what Islam brings with it - ISIS style violence is just a well publicized example of it. Sharia law governs an enormous amount of people on this Earth - westerners for the most part know little of what life under it is like, and know even less of how much it threatens their way of life.