Still comsuming the carbjew pol?

>Sugar industry today exposed as having lobbied governments and mislead consumers around the world on the effects of sugar since the early 60's. The myth of blaming 'fat' now exposed.

>Thousands of year humans comsumed fat and meat and fish, everyone had heathly body
>somehow it is bad for you
The carb have been exposed, did you quit it already?

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2009.10718117
youtube.com/watch?v=mryzkO5QWWY
youtu.be/6Bnw-TjpkaI?t=5m36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another reason to kill yourself right Lithuania?

Wait Til you find out the what the meat/dairy industries are hiding from you.

i would do it, but im much to pussy to do that
So just because meat industry is hiding something we should continue to consume sugar, which was proven was one of major reasons, earth population got fatter and fatter?

Carbs in general or just sugar?

The largest population of people on earth, the Chinese, eat carbs as the centerpiece of their dietary habits and only had an obesity epidemic after the introduction of Western food.

>inuits eat nothing but solid masses of disgusting fat and are ok
>chinese eat nothing but solid masses of carbs and are ok
>murikans are morbidly obese no matter what due to corn goo in everything

th-thanks corn lobby

Non-native americans ain't built for corn consumption.

iifym faggot
Just have some self control and eat whatever you want

Native Americans have much higher rates of obesity than whites.

granulated sugar specifically

Humans aren't built for grain consumption. Fact.

Epidemic obesity among native Americans is a phenomenon of the 20th century.

This. Paleo is not a meme. The perfect diet is that of a vegan PLUS a good amount of lean meat and eggs (pastured and/or organic if possible)

Try it. Make a commitment for a month, I guarantee you'll feel incredible.

So fruits, greens, root veg, pulses, nuts and lean meat?

Sugar also proven to lower testosterone

>Paleo
If you aren't living as a hunter gatherer you aren't Paleo.

inuits are in terrible shape. they have lots of cardiovascular problems and brain diseases.

the chinese eat a largely plant based diet.

not all carbs are bad. whole grains, brown rice, quinoa etc. can be eaten in moderation. oats in the morning with assorted nuts and berries gives you a GOAT and satiating breakfast meal.

Sugar=bad
salt=bad
meat=bad
life=bad

be a good goy and starve to death, while elite eate kobe beef.

But the longest living people on the planet eat animals, even if it is "largely" plant based.

So what am I supposed to put in my goddamn coffee to sweeten it? That sugar in the raw shit sucks.

How are you supposed to enjoy life without sugar?

the Okinawa people are the longest living people currently known to mankind, their diet is overwhelmingly plant based (purple sweet potato plays a large role). the meats they do consume are mostly fish. tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2009.10718117

Humans aren't built for shitposting on the internet, what's your point?

Yes, yes I did.

Dropped ~70lb since March this year, couldn't be happier.

Who is this girl again?

That's why you buy organic.

oh found a video that inspired me a while ago

youtube.com/watch?v=mryzkO5QWWY

drink it black pussy

If you get good coffee you don't need sugar - unless you're a manchild.

>no carb diet
>needs implants to be identifiable as a woman

I thought hard about this subject.

Paleo is GOAT, just get in your time machine and go back to the paleolithic era so you can actually eat paleo foods and not their genetic descendants that have little to nothing in common with them :^)

Rachel cook

If you trust all those reports, you wouldn't be able to eat nothing.

You'll end dying anyways, just eat what you want except if you are a fucking fatso, then reduce your meal size fucking retard.

HNNNNNNNNNNG

black coffee sucks. i like a bunch of milk and sugar in it.

ALL CARBS TURN INTO SUGAR

COMPLEX CARBS DO IT MORE SLOWLY

BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS AND INSULIN GET TOTALLY FUCKED BY REFINED SUGAR

Most of the world had to run around to actually get food instead of sitting in a fucking car and standing in line at the grocery store.

Sitting all day makes you fat not sugar.

She is definetaly a real cuty

>Thousands of year humans comsumed fat and meat and fish, everyone had heathly body

It's called "wealth" you inbecile. Wealthy people eat more calories. Wealthy people eat out more because they can afford it. Even the poorest Americans take advantage of infrastructure that is better than most of the world outside Europe.

Most people look like shit no matter what they eat. If you stop eating carbs your muscles will look flat since you lack glycogen. The paleo meme is kind of a meme. We evolve to survive on the food that is around us. Some people survived on potatoes; others grains and/or corn.

To the idiots in here who say oats and grains are bad - they are bad because you fuck sticks know nothing about meal preparation. You SOAK oats... you SOAK grains... you even SOAK beans until they sprout. It's called phytic acid and it binds to your vitamins and minerals if you don't know what you're doing and these diet threads are all the same. Every time they pop up it's just idiots who spew regurgitated jewbook knowledge. You're all fucking monkeys who are more worried about everyone elses lives, but your own.

When marketing people get a hold of things they tend to add a bunch of nonsense which hides simple facts.

Take yourself through a common year if you were forced to live outside and without any additional help.

You would find a lot of plants around which are proven edible (most not being high in calories or benefits but they are edible), some animal protein with fat/organs being a falvor/texture treat and for a very short period of time before the Winter comes, fruits and nuts.

If you think through it, we evolved via this pattern. To make it through Winter we turn sugars during the Spring into fat to store up as fuel later.

The issue with sugar is that it is not supposed to be omnipresent and at the volumes we currently have access to. Sugar is not 'bad for you', the thing that is bad for you is thinking that it is the base of the pyramid when in reality it is at the top and meant to be during short bursts of time.

For coffee, just put in a pat of butter, a small amount of heavy cream, maybe a little coconut oil and if you need it, 1 packet of non-sugar sweetener. You will be surprised at how satisfying it is.

just like some people put alcohol in your coffee, it's just a bad habit you picked up. I grew into black coffee too and I dont like it any other way now.

They aren't the only blue zones. I live in one, and people in our town eat lots of dairy and the pescatarians live the longest. It mostly comes down to having a strong community and eating responsibly. I can guarantee that if there was a community of paleo followers, they would live an even LONGER time than the blue zones currently.

If you don't like America u can get out

"Organic" foods are a marketing scam scheme and are identical to normal food

just stop eating sugar and lessen amount of carb you consume and watch your weight drop.

This is proven, time and time again. While body have carbs you burn it just stores fat, when carb runs out, it burns your fat, your metabolism increases and all kind of other shit fixes itself.

No. Organic meat here in Scandinavia is from free range animals. It's very regulated.

Avoiding GMO foods is not a meme either. The problem doesn't lie in the fact that the foods are genetically modified that is bad, it's the fact that they're genetically modified to not be killed by certain pesticides, which they're doused in routinely. Google RoundUp pesticide for more info

key post

Threadly reminder that whatever a burger says about dairy is invalid, because the EU actually has rules forbidding the hormone shit that the "free" americans get to consume. He's most likely also lactose intolerant ('nu-uh, I can eat cheese and milkshakes'), so that's another reason.

fiber traps sugars and stops them from being digested

fiber is the ultimate redpill

>TFW I was raised by parents who would literally bring me chocolate while I was studying and say "This will help you study"

They fucking ruined my body before I was even a teenager with sugar all day long. I'm not even fat, but my health is terrible and I'm fucking weird looking because of my diet when I was developing.

Yet they'll never be held accountable and I just have to be ugly while healthy people with decent parents enjoy life.

Fuck my life. Back to r9k I go

Humans are omnivores, and are built to eat almost anything that tastes good when they chew it, and a lot of things that don't. When a human can't process a certain food, he can cook it so that he can, giving him the ability to process previously inaccessible foods. Human food processing, cooking at a basic level, is what first elevated man from animals. Fact.

Oh wait, you don't support cooking stuff, do you? Cooking is unnatural, after all. You must be one of those raw food faggots. Well, enjoy dying of cancer like that faggot Steve Jobs.

Only way to succed for you would be to becaume extremely rich, then ppl will "like you" no matter what.

Wew lad

It's almost like weight gain isn't just purely about calories in vs calories burned.

Broscience is best science.

Every child eats chocolate faggot, whine some more

>tfw doing low carb diet
>only a week in

I felt like shit the first couple of days, i still want some carbs though. I hope i dont lose any muscle mass

>just stop eating sugar and lessen amount of carb you consume and watch your weight drop

Right because there is more to sugar than just calories (glycogen, water retention, insulin spikes, hormone manipulation). This shit doesn't work if you already don't eat sugar. As an athlete I prepare my own meals. I've been reading pubmed articles about nutrition research for well over a decade.

You're oversimplification of the "carb burning" process and metabolism is wrong. Your body uses a mixture of carbs, fat, and protein for fuel. It doesn't just burn fat when you have no carbs. Your body will convert protein to ketones and use that. This is why dieters who cut calories increase protein to make up for that which they will lose for fuel in order to conserve muscle mass or risk muscle wasting. Being at a calorie deficit for a few days (depending on body mass) will fuck with your hormones. This is why people who "starve" or even go on those -500 calorie a day diets "stall" after a week or so. This is why paleo evangelists recommend "refeed days" and rightly so.

I can do this shit all day.

I've already been subjected to more stress and done more work than my parents and grandparents combined.

So much artificial, made-up busy work instead of living my youth. I'm burnt out and my "career" has just started.

I don't have any life left in me to grind up to being rich. I'll probably just be a waiter or something and live alone in a tiny apartment till I die

ITT: people who still don't understand calorie in < calorie out is the only way to lose weight.

Make sure you get your vitamins, minerals and essentials proteins, then adjust your calories, no matter the source, to keep a healthy weight and you'll be fine.

I garantee you a 100% pure sugar diet can slim you down if you limit it to 10 grams a day.

Did i talk about some kind of diet? No, why the fuck you even bring it up.

For thousand of years, ppl didnt need sugar and now somehow we do? You are the bluepilled one.

The vast majority of kids aren't continuously fed sugar all day long.

If you don't want to encounter whiney faggots you're in the wrong place. I'm going to keep whining now, thank you.

>the chinese eat a largely plant based diet.
This, their rice consumption isn't as high as you'd think. They do fry a lot of things though.

>black coffee
BLACKED

Really though, if I wanted to cut the sugar I put in coffee I would just quit coffee. It's shit on its own, and ruins your teeth anyway (the PH value changes aren't good, either, not that it's a real concern). Might as well get some 1:2 Caffeine + L. Theanine pills instead.

Educate yourself. The body is not always able to consume every calorie - eg. eating a 500 kcal of meat vs 500 kcal of refined sugar.

Trips will give you strength in carblessness. Good luck, guy.

Black chocolate has almost no sugar dipshit and it does help with studying

Yes you Lithuanian dickhead -

>While body have carbs you burn it just stores fat, when carb runs out, it burns your fat, your metabolism increases and all kind of other shit fixes itself.

^That's your shitty oversimplification of the metabolic process.

>For thousands of years people didn't need sugar

Right because we never EVER ate fruit right faggot? Glucose is literally sugar and it's in the bloodstream of pretty much every animal on Earth, but keep calling people bluepilled.

they eat a lot plants which contain something like 5-10% carbs, which is perfectly normal for normal diet, rice contains around 25-30% of carbs in 100g, so thats around 30grams of carbs, but 100grams boiled rice is enough for a dinner (if you add some veggies and meat)

>Your body uses a mixture of carbs, fat, and protein for fuel
I think the main issue here is that carbs don't need to be eaten in the form of processed things like rice and break and are better to get from whatever carbs you'll get out of fruit and vegetables.

>100gram of candy contains 60grams of carbs
>100gram of apple contains 15grams of carbs
FRUITS are literally the same as pure sugar, etc etc. Keep it up faggot

>Black chocolate has almost no sugar
Did I say they brought me black chocolate? They brought me sugar in all forms

>dipshit
You are a master of online debate and surely a tough guy IRL

>it does help with studying
Sauce required

I am deeply affected by your insults and will likely commit sodoku

>1 packet of non-sugar sweetener
Like what?

Just stop posting

I stopped drinking soda completely and only eat something with sugar (other than fruit) maybe once a week and I lost 15 pounds in about a month and have kept it off for like 2 months. And I live a very sedentary lifestyle too.

I used to drink a shit load of soda (like at least a can or 2 a day no joke) and I don't even miss it now. It was surprisingly hard the first week or so though.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

> current year
> just now knowing that fat isn't bad for you

I bet you're a planet.

But if no sugar, and to that extent any carbohydrate, then what will make vodka out of?

Rice isn't even as processed as you think. Grains and flour are worse, but again it comes down to how it's prepared.

lucky for you vodka itself contains no carbs at all

r/keto and intermittent fasting, guys.

Carbs puff up your face with glucose.

you will look better with a little fasting, drink cold water.

Carbs are fine, in fact they are a key component of any healthy diet. Refined sugar on the other hand is terrible for you.

t. second year nutrition student

Generally cut down on carbs, keep off sugar and also try and keep off wheat aswell.

>educate yourself, blah blah blah pseudoscience blah
Nah

That's not what you said. You said people didn't eat sugar for thousands of years and now somehow cherrypicking amounts is supposed to make you look less stupid. Fructose and Sucrose are also 2 different things, but go ahead and keep generalizing "all sugars" like you know what you're talking about.

Yeah, when I was in China we'd always eat loads of leafy greens dishes and meat, but the rice was mostly an afterthought.

10/10 cuisine would recommend btw

>Glucose is literally sugar and it's in the bloodstream of pretty much every animal on Earth, but keep calling people bluepilled.

Fruit has fiber which slows down the absorption rate of sugar/fructose

Only carbs in my diet are rice, oatmeal, and burrito wraps

Not for fucking years now. Low carb AF is the key to a happy, healthy lifestyle IMO.

i meant literally refined sugar, which we didnt

True. All carbs are not created the same. Getting your carbs from veggies is significantly better than the carbonated sugar jew.

That is also very true leaffriend.

>Hey, working isn't so bad!
>[Story about chilling out in the office, going to a proper restaurant for a company-paid lunch; "the best shrimp sandwiches", eating so much free shrimp with your workmates that you get tired of the free food and avoid shrimp after those years, getting sent away to conferences and relaxing with your friends there, working a bit every now and then, etc.]
Y-Yeah, I love you too grandparents.

As someone with diabetes 1 I can tell you, you need about 125 grams of carbs a day to fuel your brain properly. Not refined sugar though, shit's poison yo.

>carbs are bad
>all carbs are equal
lol

> inuits are in terrible shape. they have lots of cardiovascular problems and brain diseases.

because modernity switched them to a grains diet.

youtu.be/6Bnw-TjpkaI?t=5m36s

best is to eat like your ancestors did.

Same stories I heard from my grandfather. The world was a much better place in the post-war era.

He used to drink martinis at lunch.

>literally

Is this the new most misused word of 2016? It order for something to be taken "literally" it needs to be... you know... spelled out.

The only thing your brain can run on is glucose. Enjoy being brain dead and believing the carbs are bad myth OP.

small cup of black coffee and spill it down with a glass of cold water.

Fructose doesn't spike your insulin like carbohydrates. The ultimate food is berries, melons, and fruits.

t. burger who lost over 60 pounds this last year on raw