Teacher facing jail for romping with student

>Mary Beth Haglin, 24, has released intimate details about her trysts with the 17-year-old after being charged with sexual exploitation.

>She even revealed that he compared their relationship to The Graduate movie with Dustin Hoffman and once called her “Mrs. Robinson” after Anne Bancroft’s character.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mrs-robinson-teacher-facing-jail-8821314#rlabs=1 rt$category p$5

Why is there an epidemic of female teachers taking advantage of male students?

That kid will be THE BOSS of that school next time he goes to class.

why are the boys complaining?

Nice

Noice

Why not? It's bragging rights.

they aren't, they're bragging

nice.

Nice

>you can literally be jailed for having sex

being alive in this society isn't even worth it

Immaturity they get bored and see this as a way out.

inb4someamericansaysshe'sacoalburner

I think it some sort of High School fetishism.

The romantic books and movies these women read are largely taking place in high school and I think the women attach romance to it.

Probably this woman was nerdy and unpopular in HS and is acting out some fantasy.

Plus they are recent college grads and college produces sluttiness in women.

dude its not really funny to make jokes about the kids

The boy actually had a really serious injury right after the charges, he strained his elbow from too many high fives

>she will never sit on your face
just end my life senpai

ITS NOT FAIR I WANT SEX NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She should be charged with rape and locked up. Fuck these bullshit double standards where they slap females on the wrist. We send our kids to school to fucking learn not to get their dicks wet. Is this whore really qualified to be an educator? Why are there no males left in k-12 education? Such bullshit

>it's against the law to fuck 17 year olds if they're your student

>It ended after another student saw them together
Wow what a fucking asshole probably never got any.

Just women being women.

Why don't you have a seat?

Where were all the hot teachers when I was young?

Was she fucking BBC though?

Let give him the luckiest boy in the world award

I bet he was black.

Fucking Chad

It's a double standard, but I don't feel bothered when a female teacher bangs her students. Though an exception could be made if she used sex to manipulate them for gifts and such.

Lame ass normie joke but makes me laugh every time.

kek
you're alright, leaf

nice

This isn't an epidemic. This has been going on for a long time. Anytime there are more than two cases in one month people say "epidemic"

Stop being so young

I heard he suffered contusions on 8 of his knuckles.

KeK

Fuck you, faggot. I would give my entire allowance to get fucked by this goddess.

>Why is there an epidemic of female teachers taking advantage of male students?

It's been going on forever. It's just getting caught more because of social media/cell phones.

These chicks are just immature and still living in the HS mentality, which is probably why they became teachers to begin with. They're probably acting out on all the things they wanted to do but didn't or couldn't when they were younger. I assume there's also a power/control/"teaching" element involved in it.

women like sex

women like sex with the hot boy in highschool

maybe women missed out on sex with the highschool football star when they were in school

see on the news every other month that some whore fucked a student, and got off with a light sentence compared to male teachers

the rest writes itself

If the state-paid educator is fucking one of her charges, she should have to fuck all of them. Conflict of interest otherwise.

Chad doesn't exist cuck

>taking advantage
I really doubt the kid regrets fucking his hot teacher, that's every schoolboy's fantasy

So would she be indicted for a quarter of her life in jail for having relations with a minor? Or because she has a vagina would she just get a slap on the wrist and serve some community service?

Nice

Fuck you virgin, he got some and she was hot.

No such thing as a double standard when there isn't an equivalency.

He will never regret banging his hot af teacher as long as he lives. She will secretly not regret it either because she's hungry just like every other woman.

More like why were all my female teachers old hags? REEEEEEEEEEE

She's a degenerate whore and a shitty teacher depriving kids of a decent education.

Saw this news post on my goybook feed.

Apparently parents are complaining this teacher is too scandalous.

All I say is THHHHIIIICCCCCC

Roasties trying to get chad before hes chad

Like men trying to date girls before they become sluts

Sexual liberation inevitably leads to pedophilia as women fuck up the sex gap and give too few men too much sex.

Or we should lower the AoC to a reasonable non-feminist proposed one, like the one whe have now

OBLIGATORY

Nice

Nice.

Niiice

FUCCCCK, DAT ASS AND TITS FAAM

Real life /ss/?
That's my fetish

Nigger

His name was jake at our school

Fucked 2 teachers in their late 20s

because some millennial women by the time their 24 literally fucked hundreds of guys. You know the kind of girls that lose their virginity at 13.

I agree.. Women should be allowed to do whatever they want.

More like a fine.. Even more likely probation alone.

She looks like an octoroon....

Dropped immediately

>tfw have one of her in a skimpy bikini

She is getting it from some black 16 year old i bet

Because they never get prosecuted as harshly as men who do the same.

Yet if a chick fucked an attractive male teacher it doesn't matter how 'hot' he is, he's getting gangbanged by niggers the rest of his days.

She's still a shitty teacher. You guys can't complain about degeneracy and then say people like this should educate our children.

>tfw I want to be a school teacher but don't want to have sex with the children
Is it the wrong profession for me?

Correction: hot women should be allowed to do whatever they want if what they want is to do me.

what a victim........

DAMNIT ITS NOT FAIR, WHERE WERE ALL THESE SEXED UP TEACHERS WHEN I WAS A KID!

>Teacher, what's that? Is that sex?
>N-no!
>Yes it is. Did you bring enough for the rest of the class?
>A-user please!
>Looks like I'm going to have to tell the principal....
>N-no, I brought enough for everyone! Please!
>Okay... But don't try to bring that to class again if you don't plan on sharing.

Finding a girl that has single digit # of sexual partners is like finding a unicorn.

There is almost no barrier preventing women from sleeping with a man if they get aroused.

It's happening because those women are not in stable relationships, are not starting families, and then suddenly are given male attention by students.

All young guys would fuck their teachers if given the chance and now that women have no inhibitions and are not happy and in real relationships, they are willingly taking part in fucking kids.

They go from being 5/10's dating 6/10's at best to getting a 8/10 jock teenager to pound their pussy raw.

IMO, only men and married, older women should be allowed to teach because women fresh out of college cannot control themselves.

yup. happened to you too eh?

>having a problem with this
It's as if you're jealous.

Fucking Chad and making fun of you

Maybe stop hiring 20 something sluts ?

Jk fuck that.

>hfw

>I would very much so like to read those "intimate details"
>Unzips Pants
>Muh DIIIIIIIICK

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!!

Face kinda reminds me of Debbie Schultz or whoever she is

Because young women are supposed to be protected from men. They're too weak to be trusted.

You don't want your male highschool teacher banging your daughter or your future wife. But you do want your female high school teacher to bang you, why would you deprive others of the fulfillment of the fantasy?

Her teaching abilities have nothing to do with her sexual liaisons.

Degeneracy? Sex is the opposite of degeneracy. Only virgins complain about people having sex.

post it senpai

Jealousy from the one lucky boy who got to tap that ass

>24 and 17 is a big deal

24 year olds dating 18 year olds is pretty fucking normal and this pretty much the same thing. I mean if these two got married nobody would be surprised outside of maybe the fact that the woman is older rather than the man being older.

That said it's probably not a good idea to let someone within dating range of the students teach them just as a potential breach of trust.

Lol fucking kill yourself you depraved sjw faggot

Going to go fuck my gf today you're pro ably the Virgin here you faggot.

Teaching is not a manly profession.

And hoards of sexy out of college, out of control women descending on high schools around the country to have their way with the male students is pretty much every dude's younger-self's fantasy.

17 and 24 is not rape.

it is illegal for someone in authority to have sex with someone under 18. that applies to men and women

The guy who did superman is 30 yo and is getting some fresh 18 yo pussy and the midia went nuts.

If I was her, I would sue the school for ageism. Hue.

>tfw you never got to be statutory raped by a hot teacher
ITS NOT FAIR

>Male teacher has sex with female student
>"That monster!!!"
>Female teacher has sex with male student
>"Dude I wish I was him. She's hot."

Society isn't even consistent on its standards.

>women are weak and cannot be trusted around men because they cannot control themselves.
>men should bang as many women as they can before they get married, preferably to a virgin
>and im the sjw for supporting the above points?

Going to go fuck your gf today you're pro ably the Virgin here you faggot.

You can't place the same standards on men and women because men and women do not assume equivalent roles in society fucktard.

Double standards have always existed.

>ywn never get it on with an attractive horny young female teacher just and get her jailed once you get bored of her
hold me

I know

You're a faggot for not letting this double standard of prison sentence gaps piss you off. You probably kiss every chick's ass and that's why you get none.

You can't jail a guy for 25 years for fucking some 16 year old slut and then give a 26 year old chick CS for banging some 16 year old dude.

Take a second and realize how much of a bitch you are for supporting this shit.

I have no problem with my son fucking his slut teacher. But I would tell him son, you better cum on her face as much as you can because I am giving you 4 more days. Then I call the police on her. Fuck that shit. Stupid cunt should rot in jail for being a dumb ass bitch fucking kids in a position of authority. Then I'd buy my son a fucking hotter hooker to make up for it because I am a good dad.

So fuck your sjw bullshit and my gf would make you cry making fun of your bitch ass probably. You sad little fucking faggot.

>durr-hurr, hypocrisy
>hurr-durr, double standards

You goddamn fucking idiot. There's you and your ambitions, and then there's the rest of the world.

Just fucking neck yourself, cuck.

Muhammad you have to rape to get any so just shut the fuck up.

No Shit. This makes no sense.

Equal protection under the law.

There is no way that 24 year old teacher is taking advantage of a 17 year old male.

Women are children. A 17 year old male is a man.

If anyone took advantage of anyone, he took advantage of her being a simple minded whore.