Is there something worse than being a Wonder Woman fan?

Is there something worse than being a Wonder Woman fan?

Superman fan

Marvel fan

why would somebody make a meme like that, Wondy doesn't even look particularly slutty in that picture

Being a Superman fan is pretty chill, bro.

Being your parent, OP.

At least some writers LIKE Wondy,Pym has been shit on by everyone but dan slott and even he turned out to be trolling pymfags with hope

Being a Wonder Woman fag
It's different

So what's the Pantheon of Fans who's favorite character gets shit on? Aquaman, Cyclops, Wonder Woman, Pym, and Superman? Is there anyone else that gets it nearly as bad?

>that watermark
It's not the image itself, it's that some people are too lazy or dumb to use graphic editing programs, so they use pre-made image macros and add Impact text. Maybe there was a context to the original picture but we might never know.

Being a fan of:

Hank Pym, Hawkman, Quicksilver, and Black Bolt

What's so bad about being Superrman fan?

What more context do we need other than Wonder Woman is a whore and she's aware and proud of it?

Your mistake is being a characterfag in the first place but Wondy is hardly the worst.

Being a fan.

Depends on the WW.

There's the obvious fetish bait early WW and then the super bland one that everyone likes only because she's a girl on the team, then the current one with a bad actress that is the only important girl in the movie.

>Sup Forums trying to pass as a comic reader

Wondyfags are just whiny babies
Most of the time her book is ok

Carol Danvers fans
Kamayamaya Khan fans
Jean Grey fans.

this

>inb4 muh every writer changes things

so what? a lot of those times good stories come out of it

better to have "inconsistency" than stagnant mediocrity
And "your" WW is yet another different version anyway, specially because it's mostly post-Crisis fags who whine about this

>No "Carol fans"
Well blow me down, good on you /c-
FUCK
should've done this tab first...

>Hawkman
Do these even exist?

batgod fans are literally the worst Sup Forums related fans I can think of.

She doesn't have a consistent run AND characterization and suffers a lot because of the latter in outside books.

when I was younger he was my favourite superhero, based entirely on silver age stuff. Then I was introduced to the post-crisis shit like Hawkworld and such which was too confusing for my child mind to understand

>She doesn't have a consistent run
?
Both I've read were internally consistent.

You're talking about the lack of consistent characterization, right?

you dont know hell till you are a static shock fan

like me

Marvel fan.

Posting on Sup Forums.

I love Hawkman

He was a very popular character in the 1940s, and both Truman's and Ostrander's Hawkworld works are very highly regarded comic books. He also had a surge of popularity with Johns' JSA and Hawkman books in the early 2000s. He kinda fell off after Johns left the book and the Justice League cartoon happened and he never really recovered.

I really don't understand where this "Hawkman has fans?" meme comes from.

>not being a fan of a character drawn by based Joe Kubert

A vocal Deadpool Fan especially after the movie hit

>>better to have "inconsistency" than stagnant mediocrity
Story trumps continuity

Black Bolt seems to be big in the current comics. Have they ruined him?

Yes, by trying to make him big.

While he is showing up in events, he's not "big". Most people these days either hate or think very little of him thanks to Soule's work on the character, and I don't blame them. He's also gone from the coolest Inhuman to the most pathetic in the span of about 5 years.

Hell, more people care about the NuHumans these days than they do Black Bolt.