EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: “The Victim Syndicate” comes to a close in DETECTIVE COMICS #947

EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: “The Victim Syndicate” comes to a close in DETECTIVE COMICS #947

comicsbeat.com/exclusive-preview-the-victim-syndicate-comes-to-a-close-in-detective-comics-947/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: comicsbeat/pJEF (The Beat)
Steph...is a cunt.
James Tynion IV is cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jamesthefourth?lang=de
twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/status/812379869984288768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope Tynion has a great explanation for this because losing Tim doesn't justify this.

Was that Clayface?

yup.

Without doing the effort and taking the time to build up a team before dismantling it one at a time Rob's it of any interest or the ability to grip he reader.

Moherfuck, I'm getting sick of this shit.

>Tim built a training room for the team that's basically the X-men's
>I'm supposed to be worried that this is real

it is.

I'm calling it now she's gonna be bad until Tim comes back and he's gonna FIX EVERYTHING

I genuinely liked this book until the Victim's Syndicate arc but the concept has been done so many times. It's just so tired.

>I'm calling it now she's gonna be bad until Tim comes back and he's gonna FIX EVERYTHING
Tim is Jesus.

Why are Spoiler episodes ALWAYS the worst ones? I swear this has been true ever since the character was created, why is she still around?

Because there are good aspects to her character, but he writers insist on emphasizing 'screw up' as one of them when it honestly can only be found in those stories.

Tynion loves Tim xSteph.

Is Stephanie betraying Batman now?

yup.

>character is named spoiler
>take issue with her ruining things

>James Tynion IV is cancer.
He is a Timfag.

Nobody who likes Tim likes Tim/Steph.

twitter.com/jamesthefourth?lang=de
Nope.

I like to pretend any creator vocally supporting the pairing is contractually obligated to do so. It's less depressing than the thought that they actually like history's worst beard.

Man has this arc been underwhelming. And right after's a Batwoman two parter, joy.

That's to be expected, he's 90s trash.
He unironically wanted Azrael back and thinks Dick works best with the batfamily as support.

>Tim is gay

Keep pushin' that rock, Sisyphus.

Fuck Superboy/Red Robin.

The deal is Red Robin/Wonder Girl.

>He unironically wanted Azrael back and thinks Dick works best with the batfamily as support.
James Tynions batfamily Damian and Jason Are not part of it:::

Eh, he had better chemistry with other female characters without even getting into his dead boyfriend drama. Steph was always just Dixon trying to convince people the bats were wholesome.

>Dick works best with the batfamily as support
Who would have thought that I would agree with Tynion on something.

I kind of saw it coming but I didn't think that Tynion would go through with it.

What is up with female supporting characters going heel? First Black Cat in Marvel, now its Stephanie.Whose next?

?

The book is about the characters that don't have their own books. Both Jason and Damian have their own ongoing.

Fuck, i hate Dixon's influence in trying to keep the Bat-Family separate from the greater DCU and fucking each other. It ruined a lot of pairings.

The real deal is Superboy/Red Robin/Wonder Girl

And Batwoman ? She has her own book..
He is a liar..fuck that cunt.

>The book is about the characters that don't have their own books. Both Jason and Damian have their own ongoing.
Batman ,Kate ?

>Dick works best with the batfamily as support.
I wanna KILLLLLLLLLL........... -

Damicuck is here. Abandon the thread.

She spinned out of Detective, she didn't have a book before.

I'm going to drop this book for the Bat woman begins arc and will pick it back up for Legion of Shadows, am I a bad person? Am I the cancer that's killing the industry?

She's going to leave the team once her book debuts.

DC would never do a poly couple.

She's not.

twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/status/812379869984288768

Gail Simone snuck one into Secret Six.

Twice

I kind of wish it did mean a smaller role for her, just because I get tired of every arc trying to showcase how great Batwoman is when no other character except maybe Batman gets that level of focus.