Brit/pol/ - Kill Sturgeon Edition

>Middle class domination of grammar schools is fair
order-order.com/2016/09/13/why-tories-support-grammar-schools-despite-contrary-expert-evidence/

>It's bloody hot outside
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/13/uks-hottest-september-day-since-1949-32c-heathrow

>Trump will win
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/12/hillary-clintons-health-this-is-how-donald-trump-becomes-us-pres/

>New cocaine straw can also be used to buy things
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/new-sir-winston-churchill-fiver-enters-circulation/

>RELIGION OF PEACE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786767/ISIS-celebrates-Eid-butchering-prisoners-like-sheep-slaughterhouse-atrocity-dubbed-worst-execution-video.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-37350002
order-order.com/2016/09/13/introducing-baroness-chakrabarti/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/misogyny-hate-crime-police-forces-sexism-uk-britain-a7236896.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/traditional-blue-british-passport-could-return-home-office-hints/
upworthy.com/watch-these-guys-unknowingly-catcall-their-own-moms-and-get-an-embarrassing-lesson-on-harassment
youtube.com/watch?v=x-QW6HE2ZY4
youtube.com/watch?v=fnSCHTH0Q0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are there any constituencies in Scotland you hope get merged to fuck the SNP over?

First for stir it

ndsth for thunderstorm

Yeah, let's merge the whole lot into one constituency

Someone post the picture of her spreading her legs and exposing her manky AIDS-ridden pussy.

>Yet thanks to a faltering misstep as she clambered into a car, the most qualified candidate ever to run for the White House may just have gifted the nuclear codes to a dangerous clown.
Why do people think Hillary is the most qualified to run for the white house ever? Bill was the one who did some good things, she has fucked up everything she has ever touched.

But then wouldn't the SNP just win it?

Has Nicola answered any of the basic questions posed during the indyref yet?

First for White supremacist frog.

Yeah but there'd only be one of them

this word gets bandied around a lot but it's Orwellian.
She's no doubt one of the LEAST qualified to ever run for president. she has achieved nothing. any robust political system would have rightly disqualified her for her numerous mishandling of state secrets, brazen criminality and obvious poor health. it's fucking sad.

So now it's been officially confirmed that corbyn, Diane Abbott and emily thornberry will have their 3 constituencies merged into 2

Abbott and thornberry will get first dibs on the new constituencies, if either of them stepped down corbyn wouldn't be allowed to run as selection would be done with an all women shortlist

The final nail in the coffin is if corbyn does manage to get the seat he has the biggest claim on 40% of his constituents are Jewish and he is very unpopular among the Jewish community

YOU MISSED BRITAIN'S BIGGEST NEWS, OP:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-37350002

Jenna desu :3.

But they'd only have 1 MP

but remember. more qualified than Washington or Jefferson because she held some state jobs as a front for money laundering

order-order.com/2016/09/13/introducing-baroness-chakrabarti/

Bomb the Commons.

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/misogyny-hate-crime-police-forces-sexism-uk-britain-a7236896.html

G-guys...

This is the guy who might be the main Brexit negotiator on the EU's side.

>Home Office: We are considering potential changes to the UK passport after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/traditional-blue-british-passport-could-return-home-office-hints/

Is there a good argument against grammar schools?

No.

It's 2016!

Lmao the idiot doesn't even understand the difference between access to the single market and membership of the single market, how embarrassing

but we did a brexit
we are uncucked now

Storm's brewing, lads

Nope.

Looks like he wants a hard brexit.

To be honest, everyone I knew who went to a grammar school became a snobbish cunt. One became a scumbag career politician, seriously.

Thick kids get a worse education

nth for are Nige

What men dont understand is that what they perceive as innocent fun in slinging unwanted catcalls, sexual taunts at women are not only irritating but threatening. As a young woman, I've had my share of asshats who thought I should have felt complimented for their attention. Instead, I felt my safety was compromised. It's not a matter of growing a thicker skin - it's a matter of one feeling safe and secure in the environment that they are in, male or female. Think, would you want your wife, mother, sister or daughter to be at the receiving end of such behavior? I found the following video to be enlightening: upworthy.com/watch-these-guys-unknowingly-catcall-their-own-moms-and-get-an-embarrassing-lesson-on-harassment

i went to a grammar school and I became a loser drug addict

>have scat fetish
>have attractive female German friend
>the two go together so well
>the thought of her poop makes me diamonds
>mfw looking at photographs of her and thinking dirty thoughts

Nth for Stalin and Trotsky

Fuck off degenerate.

Why is the English quality so poor for this?

I don't care about how you "feel". This move A) discriminates against men and B) reduces free speech by making something that is not a crime, a crime.

I had a teacher at school who used to argue that everyone is intellectually equal, but that some people just put more effort in which makes them appear smarter. Because of this she thought grammar schools were classist because they encouraged generally richer kids to work harder, or some shit like that.

To make it worse, she had a degree in psychology.

Native Americans BTFO

WHITE RACE HEIL

SIEG

>The BMRP borrows ideologies from Trotsky and Stalin
At least they'll be too busy purging themselves to get anything done.

>r-r-rule britannia
>master of waves
>the tears
acc make me feel

Oh man up you bitch.

If this is how you want to be treated then women shouldn't be in business, politics, the military or any profession for that matter.

Either toughen up or quit.

Molymeme is such a mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-QW6HE2ZY4

He swallowed the redpill too hard

He should tone it down a bit

>Literally forcing an unpleasant negotiation followed by hard Brexit and mutual ill-will
Which side is he on again?

Who is he? Don't want to go to his channel because GCHQ

>not knowing the greatest philosopher of our times

It's chatau autiste time

Currently watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=fnSCHTH0Q0A

If the intro doesn't get you, question your Britishness.

The side with all the butthurt pissy lefties that can't fathom the idea that they don't stand for the people

>the media is still going on about stephen lawrence

Lads, at what point did we slip into an alternate timeline?

>shilling this hard for Molyjew
KYS

>giving this undercover Jew money

There's a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon for everyone, i guess

He is a low energy Pat Condell, without the wit.
His videos are long and as boring as shit, seen two - never again.

>Molyneux
>philosopher

didn't even know who that was until I checked
still don't remember the case

I want to know if we are still on that timeline. The US election will confirm it for me.

I donate £20 a month to Stefan. He is saving western civilisation.

>tfw hearing thunder over Chester

That's a good goy

GOD WHO MADE THEE MIGHTY

>not knowing Stefanicus Molenes

>I felt my safety was compromised
And were you right? Were you assaulted?

I've been waiting for a good storm.

Comfy

I can't see why either of them would be harassed on the street.

Also moron on the left can't spell

Post the glorious British countryside

One of my fav England pics

> tfw find out that Irish QT Hobbit friend lives in Enoch's old constituency.

>tfw literally nobody from sixth form last year kept in touch with me
>tfw now a loner with no friends, while they are all posting their parties and shit online

Is that Worcester?

Thoughts on Johnathan Bowden?

Get off social media and make new friends.

dont know who he is but fucking queer name prolly a fag

>chop out the bags
>becomes actually a fairly pretty image

Just discovered him last night thanks to some user posting him.

He's based as absolute fuck, and a great speaker to boot. His videos are instant red pill

Anyone here been to Blist Hill?

>Ignorance: the post

I hardly use it desu

Also social anxiety as fuck over here, been through therapy and on medication, hasn't worked at all

Where's the mosque?

are you from the tourist board or something?

Muslims live in the cities not the countryside

Ugh, don't be such a whiney little bitch.

Catcalling means some guys whistle at you because they think you have a nice ass. You shout back "In your dreams" or "My boyfriend thinks the same" and everybody has a good laugh.

Harassment is when some nigger shouts:"Come over here to lick my dick, whore, or I'll make ya" while grasping his crotch.

If you can't see the difference you are probably autistic to begin with.

Use alcohol.

Same. Not going to uni either so might have to kill myself desu.

No, been to Beamish though. Beamish is based.

I live in a town where you can see 4 church steeples in the skyline.

If one mosque ever appears in it I'm burning the fucking thing down.

No but I want to because I am a Victorianboo? Not sure if that is a term. I love stuff from that era anyway.

Nah, just want to discuss it tbqh lad. ;-;

Plus, missed an opportunity for > Blist Shill.

Beamish seems very similar.