You guys realize how badass that makes her, right?

You guys realize how badass that makes her, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/775108467849781248
people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21029476,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he knew how to recognize a gravely ill woman he wouldn't be a widower.

>SO BADASS GUYS

>GIRLS JUST KICK ASS DON'T THEY

PATTON OSWALT IS LYING. HE UNDERSTANDS THE BREAKDOWN OF THE CONSCIOUS.
HE WAS ON "Oh Heart, She Holler". DO NOT TAKE HIS MESSAGES AT FACE VALUE.

Fpbp!!!

You absolute madman

As if having pneumonia is a crippling disease that puts you in a wheelchair

The bitch is barely hanging on by a thread, there's nothing badass about that

Boom

>Patton "The Cuck" Oswalt in charge of identifying sick women

copypasta of him murdering his wife when

WEAKNESS IS STRENGHT

DENIAL IS AFFIRMATION

Fucking kek

BTFO
T
F
O

Rip

fpbp fucking savage m8

I think it would be more badass if she didn't have a team if people propping her up and coaching her through every little challenge at every campaign stop.

Patton Oswalt's wife is dead

Boris Yeltsin was an alcoholic and a President at the same time, you guys realize that makes him badass right?

Shamelessly stolen from the Twitter responses. I thought we were above this.

As the 8's begin to align, incredible posts intensify

Beautiful.
Also, considering he probably thinks making it up a flight of stairs is bad ass.

To be honest a fellow spaniard wrote it here first, then someone wrote a similar quote in that tweet.

Check archives for that. We invented this shit.

The main thing that gets me about this image is, what the fuck is the problem with cycling? Was the artist raped by a bike or something? Bike riding has been around way longer than the nu male shit.

>Oh, come on, she isn't sick at all, she's perfectly healthy! You crazy fucking right wing conspiracy theorists, you racist, sexist assholes!
>Oh, she's just a little sick, it's fine, it's to be expected, it's so high stress! She's doing great anyways, deal with it.
>COME ON IT'S JUST PNEUMONIA! Sure she was sick this whole time, but she hid it for US! IT'S SO BRAVE AND COOL AND BADASS! YAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY SHE'S SO GREAT CAMPAIGNING SICK #IMWITHHER!
>OMG IT WAS RUSSIAN POISONING WTF YOU FUCKING EVIL RACIST SEXIST RIGHT WING MONSTERS FUCK OFF WOW
>THIS IS TOTALLY HEALTHY WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO ELECT A CORPSE PRESIDENT BUT SHE'S BETTER AND FUCKING SO PROGRESSIVE WTF

Words cannot describe how much I despise liberals. They really cannot.

>See?! This sickness I don't have is clearly the reason I can't remember the crimes I didn't commit!

You saw that this morning you faggot. Stop trying to take credit for someone elses joke.

>Anonymous board
>taking credit

Damn.

I know Patton Oswalt is an insufferable fag, but no one deserves that kind of reaming. That was ISIS execution tier.

most actors (if not all) depend on jew money. ben afleck defends mass immigration for example. they just blabla whatever their masters want to them to and defend their leaders. actors in and out of movies, ha.

(You)

le upboat, very original

The artist must have been American.

Cyclists give off massive amounts of social pollution here called "Smug" when they're not picking and choosing which rules of the road apply to them.

Post the link to his tweet I want to laugh at the savage responses I KNOW he is getting

I think he's more referring to those faggots you see in tights and $10k bikes screaming "ON YOUR LEFT!!!!!!" when they're behind you with their buttholes above their heads.

If anything he got his ass mugged one night because of the "how to win a street fight" and the taekwondo line. Pretty hypocritical because he demonizes learning and using martial arts but then an inch away he complains about men being gay and weak. Was this made by some edgelord ultrahipster or something?

mobile.twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/775108467849781248

So badass she calls out a cartoon frog on her website.

Than isn't he the widow? I always thought the widower was the one who died

>American education

The glory of Spain finally returns.

>The Thick of It
Very appropriate.

Shit, somebody tweet that at him.

No, it makes her stupid.
Let's assume for a moment it really was pneumonia. Campaigns can rise and fall on a single moment. Howard Dean's "scream" torpedoed his chances at the nomination. Michael Dukakis in the tank destroyed his bid for the presidency. Nixon looking like a bum in the very first televised debates against Kennedy shot his first bid for the oval office down.

So, presumably, Hillary Clinton, who knew she was sick, took a huge risk and went to the 9/11 ceremony knowing there was a significant risk of passing out in public and creating one of those campaign ending moments.

And that's what happened. She passed out and was physically dragged into a Secret Service van. The campaign knew it was a fatalities moment, which is why they rushed her to a small private hospital, not Chelsea's apartment, pumped her full of drugs and got her on her feet to make a brief public appearance. Problem is, they didn't realize video of her being manhandled into the van like a sack of potatoes was already on the internet and spreading like wildfire.

So why did she take the risk? Because she didn't have "pneumonia". She's got Parkinson's or some other debilitating neurological disorder. The campaign, he doctors, the DNC and likely a good bit of the press corps know this. The DNC and the press lied, cheated and stole to get this sick, dying old woman the nomination, and now it's falling down around their ears. They have gutted the Democratic Party at the behest of a sociopathic monster and are watching in horror as she falls apart in front of them. And when Hillary goes down, she's taking most of the Democratic Party establishment with her. It will take decades for the party to recover at the national level, if it recovers at all. All because it was Hillary Rodham Clinton's "turn".

Thanks user

It's true, and those digits dont lie

No.
It makes her a walking disease carrier, that has no regard for anyone around her.
people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21029476,00.html

It shows she will lie, cheat, and infect members of her own staff and the public, against doctors advice, to try to win.
I swear you people would think it was a good thing if she gave AIDS to half of NY.

Reagan had alzheimer's and was President at the same time. You guys realize how badass that is, right?

Well, I don't recall.

When did he become unfunny Sup Forums? After his wife died he just became bitter and more hateful. Not that he wasn't before but atleast he was funny.

It makes her a liar, cause she just told us it was allergies, and the heat... now it's pneumonia... She's been showing signs of illness for months, and hiding from view... She isn't being honest about her UNDERLYING condition. She isn't campaigning hard at all. Every time she tries, she falls apart... Don't confuse MSM and badass shills propping up her image, when we can so obviously witness a different reality...

Same thing happened, when she had that blood clot:

>She has a cold
>She has a bad cold
>She slipped and fell
>She had a concussion
>She had a blood clot, but nothing to worry about
>She had a blood clot and it took her 2 months to get over
>She had a blood clot and it took her hard 6 months to get over

>Tries to attack Rolfe over Ghostbusters
>Tweets about his dead wife making a cameo in the film
>Tries to prop up Hillary as badass for being sick
>Tweets about him not being able to recognize a gravely ill woman

He can't catch a break with the dead wife business

Not the first time we've stolen from Spain so I'm ok with this poast

We can tweet it, we have the technology

I probably wouldn't have tweeted it to him myself because I think it's a bit tasteless, but I have also zero pity for him and won't admonish anyone else for doing it.
You reap what you sow.

The artist was renowned white supremacist and domestic terrorist Sam Hyde. How do you not know this.

As for cyclists, stay mad at us, we ain't going away. Not saying I'm one of the super smug vegan ones because I'm not. But I will use the road as is my legal right to do so. In fact I'm legally compelled to use the road because it's illegal to use the pavement here.

As for ""how to win a street fight" and the taekwondo line" - he's not saying don't do those things. He's rinsing how modern magazines, like Vice, tell you how to win a street fight, because most modern guys don't know these things already. Vice writes these articles as edgy hipster pieces that most readers know they will never practically use because they're urban crybabies who will never get into a fight. And as for the taekwondo thing, notice he says "I'm thinking about [it]... what do you think bout that?". He doesn't just do it. He's in a perpetual state of thinking that one day he will take up some sort of self defence lessons, but he never does. That's what many modern guys are like (I'm guilty of it myself).

It makes her an 80 year old woman with pneumonia.

Truly the shining beacon of health and well-being needed to occupy one of the demanding positions in government.

Shut up Germany, no one likes you

>we aren't going away
that's fine, i enjoy fucking with you guys and making you feel retarded as hell on the trail

t. that guy on the mountain bike on this way to the singletrack who won't let you pass and when you finally do gets right back on your ass shouting "ON YER LEFT" while never passing and ringing bell constantly

not one of you pussies has ever stood up to me before, but I'd love to see you try.

Makes her idiotic. I like my leaders to have a bit of common sense