Can we have an animation errors thread?

Can we have an animation errors thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KiHRLUIZzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4nWu7N3hLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goddammit Sup Forums he's suppose to be black, he's not Hal Jordan.

I dare anyone to find better QUALITY than this.

what cartoons has the worst animation ever and explain it why?

This one is probably one of the most glaring if only because a combination of plot importance of the scene+degree of the error.

Admittedly if you don't watch enough of the show to know that is his Season 1 outfit it is hard to translate in a picture.

how does this shit happens and how come no one notices it? Or they just don't care?

Cheap Korean slave labor.

From what I understand of EXTREME QUALITY, the animators are either underpaid, inexperienced, or most importantly pressured with a hard deadline. Think of it like fast food, but animated.

youtube.com/watch?v=KiHRLUIZzs4

There's ungodly clipping in that show, too.

>scary monsters infects crazy diamosaur and diver downatops on the way to Tonio's.gif

This show was such shit...but it was all us kids without cable had. I hear that cable-only Street Fighter cartoon from the same decade was just as bad...same animation studio?

Syndicated shows like Transformers and GI Joe required animating fifty or more episodes in a short time so they occasionally got sloppy or rushed. If it wasn't caught during production, the budgets usually didn't allow for fixing those mistakes either.

These days, they'd probably fix those mistakes for the DVD release but back then the episode would only air two or three times a year at most anyway so it wasn't a big deal and a lot of them wouldn't be noticed anyway outside of the most blatant ones like Child's Play.

I don't see it as i never watched this show but that thing on the left side of the table (that i'm guessing is supposed to be a burrito) looks like a fleshy vagina with brown lips.

>Carnivore goes directly for the salad

>"EXCUSE ME"

There is a naked mole rat in that burrito.
Look at her elbow

how can they fuck up so badly

>Daring someone to find a worse fuckup
>He hasnt watched THAT Transformers episode.

I bet 100% that the guys making it found it so funny that they just left it in

12 Oz. Mouse because it looks like it's drawn by a two year old.

i dont see the problem here

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4nWu7N3hLM

I'll give you your (you)

Well, Green Lantern isn't even green, so.

Why the fuck did they copy+paste dinosaurs from Fantasia?

>HULK SMASH PHYSICS, RAAAAAHHHH!

This isn't an error
It's just Daphne and Velma jostling for position

Ow, my head

I don't see the problem. Reed is just stretching to be REALLY BIG.

>tractor beam engaged

This is so fucking funny

He has two left hands.

That reminds me. Brak's Dad was supposed to be normal-sized in Brak Show, but by an accident they didn't scale up his cels. Then it was considered funny and left in.
Also, best character beside Zorak.

>Missing the joke
what went wrong?

Zack Snyder directed that scene?