Its the episode where egypt invades nubia AGAIN!

>its the episode where egypt invades nubia AGAIN!

Post yfw the new egyptian king takes power at the end of S1

>it's yet another "the sea peoples attack" episode

WE

>Another crossover with Greece
At some point it's just going to become a show about Greece.

Mfw Ayyylamos come by and want to steal your girl cus their species is ugly as fuck and they know it.

They show off their ayyylamo rides try to take your girl on a magic carpet ride, but she come back cus you still a king.

How did they get me to related to a king so much!

>a new god is introduced
>it has an animal head
Well gee

what
a
surprise

Trojan War arc was GOAT though. Four hundred and thirty five episodes of brutal war over nothing with the occasional cut to Helen and Paris chilling on their boat outside Memphis.

>one god
That was soo boring.
Glad the next season's writers scrapped that plot.

>its a "new" god
>look closer at the hyroglifics
>its just a recolor
Mfw

>Horus cums on a leaf and tricks Set into eating it
I really get the feeling the writers are just jamming their fetishes into some of these plots.

>it's a "lets burn down alexandria's libary again" episode

I know right? Holy shit the Hatshepsut seasons were so fucking based and then just a little later they got new writers and introduced this shitty OC and did away with literally thousands of episodes of backstory for some bullshit not!Christianity.

What did he mean by this?

NIGGA HOW ARE THERE ANY BOOKS LEFT

The finale kinda got Hijacked. Cleo wasn't bad and she went out like a boss, but it was just about the conflict between Octavian and Marc Antony, two non-Egyptians. At least Cleo tried to embrace Egypt

What the fuck is Christianity?

Is this like a joke where you pretend you're in the show and it's not blatantly obvious where the writers copied from?

The jews keep on making societys around the world amazing and then the other inhabitance try to take credit. And the killing them in jealously. GEE i really hope they get a new Israel soon.

>watching up to Cleopatra
The Ptolemaic seasons aren't canon.

*smacks lips profusely*

But the nuance of the conflict of Ptolemy's loyalty to Alexander versus the interests of Egypt are compelling

Wow, how did they get these semen demons past the kings censors

This show is bullshit. There is NO WAY you could build those triangle things like that. Completely unrealistic.

When your in a desert all your life you find a way

I'm not sure I like this New Gen "Roma" shit. Are we supposed to root for the guys that are annexing anything at the drop of a hat?

And what kind of retarded plot device is a 'senate'? There was nothing wrong with the old system of divine mandate and fucking your sister. At least it kept the shippers out.

the art shift in that season tickled me in all the right places though