This film will bomb because she is a true 10/10 and women do not want to go to movies where an actress is impossibly...

This film will bomb because she is a true 10/10 and women do not want to go to movies where an actress is impossibly more beautiful than them.

What scares women isn't the idea of replicants used as slave labour, but being replaced by superior holo waifus.

what is true is that women feel undercutted when there is something better, such as sex dolls or computerized gfs

She isnt real

I guess that's why they all went to see Wonder Woman.

Hello Joe

Ana is real. And very threatening to women.

> Wonder Woman
> Gal Gadot
> women love the shit out of it

ITT: Virgins blame women for not liking a male-targeted movie.

A man movie is fine...if you don’t spend fucking $200mil on it. BR2049 could have made profit if it recognized its limited appeal and kept to a reasonable $50 mil.

Is she white?

>oh, you aren't into real women

A custom designed holo waifu can provide more emotional support than a real woman could

>gal gadot
>skelly mode no tits
>loved by women
you're proving his point

she was designed to be most basic and generic qt for general worldwide standards. so bland and unoriginal, that should apeal the most people.
scene where she is killed did nothing to me, but moment K realises she was nothing more than just an advertised product really had me.

Yes, her family is of Western European descent.

Most women would consider Gal Gadot a tall freak. She's pretty but not pretty enough to be a threat.

You've clearly never had a longterm relationship if you've never seen a woman shit all over very pretty actresses.

What did your dad say when he found out you're gay?

>she is a true 10/10 and women
Why do videogame players have such shit taste?
davis is the only 10/10 in this flick

>A movie with such god-tier production design and real sets and practical effects all over the place blending perfectly with god tier cinematography and some CG would make profit if it was a cheap CG infused blob
I dont care if it bombs, its a near perfect movie
the fact that it exists and that Dune is coming up next and is bound to be more of this has me 100% satisfied

I bet holowaifus considered pleb tier entertainment in Blade Runner world
Chads use custom made replicant fuckslaves

>he waifu'd a skeleton
Seek mental help. A Jewesses best feature is usually her tits.

women go to the movies that men take them too. they have no taste. they're sheep

this. women consider 5'7 to be tall and 5'9+ to be dating limited

nah

Millenia of Western European descent can be undone for a dozen generations by a single nigger in the bloodline. What color are her nipples? I bet they're brown, indicating nigger blood.

east Asians have 0 nigger blood and are brown nippled

10/10 my ass.

I suddenly understand why my older sister despises Taylor Swift so much as a person.

They're pinkish.

Kike faced rat they can self insert into...

They cant self insert into anybody from 2049 which is why they hate it, the criticisms are "its insulting" and criticise the violence and objectification against women in it

Your point being?

But that doesn’t make sense, the Goose is impossible beautiful as a man, yet tons of men on Sup Forums and elsewhere love him

>Tfw joi tells her to fuck off after she used her

Not as dark as i thought but not pink at all

Gosling actually isn't good looking

What the fuck is that abomination

Men and women are different of course the same standard doesnt apply to both.

Men look at pumping iron and admire the hard work and dedication they dont feel emasculated and want to kill themselves and feel judged on social media wanting to be coddled and whore themselves out.

A man with good bone structure

a hebe stuffed full of steroids during puberty
does she look east asian/could plausibly be east asian?

She looks like european with some negro, possibly native american blood. 5-25%

bitch got a face like brock lesnar

>beautiful hologram woman in the movie to show that the protagonist can’t connect to real women and compensated with a robot
>fags ITT don’t get this and want to fuck a woman who isn’t real
>they don’t realize that they are acting like the character’s fault
>the character is better than user, because he is trying to change instead of wallowing in holo-waifus

i love nerdy guys xd

>t. roastie

Hello Joe

Who cares, it's free pizza

*thanks You for using their products*
*crushes Your holowaifu*
*smiles in Your face*
*leaves you wounded physically and mentally*

I love yu-

Ana... Easy on the tacos.

and men don't?

Not at the notion of there being something better than man, but certainly at the notion that there are better men, and women are preferentially having sex with those men instead of you.

Stop generalizing inappropriately. I've been in several long term relationships and have seen wimen praise gorgous actresses as much as criticize them. Normal women aren't threatened by film women any more than normal men are threatened by going to see Brad Pitt in a movie.

What eye color is this? Green or amber?

holy shit lexi got fat
muh dick

No.

big fucking lips and chin
ridiculous large ''nerd'' glasses
stupid haircut

wat

WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE LUV NOW

muuuh fucking dick

no dunkaroos

>Keanu's face doesn't change
>But he nods more
KINO

>trump wants to report this

wtf i hate drumpfkins now

Riley Reid...

>>trump wants to report this
Obama was the one trying to stem the tide of Cubans.

Fap.

yea i know, trump wants to deport all mexicans thats what im saying in my post silly

She cubans, republicans love cubans

True. But that doesn't mean the movie won't be good. Any movie with a hot chick is stealt in my opinion, whatever it is.

i highly doubt trump cares about which mexican country she's from, he wants to deport all of them

>Cubano
>white

Sure why not. They are practically indistinguishable from white people.

>They are practically indistinguishable from white people.
Only like half of Cubans are white, the rest of us are either black or mixed. We're kind of like Americans.

Hazel.

Ya that was the part that turned the movie from good to kino for me

Cubans vote republican and so on.

>republicans love cubans

That's why they opposed Obama when he relaxed Cuban sanctions?

Republicans love the Cubans who are in the US because those are mostly the ones who fled communism in the 50s/60s. Not the gibsmedats who stayed. Even Cuban-Americans don't want those people.

this is pasta