Somewhere over the Swingset

After all the controversy about the last twerking, you'd think they wouldn't do it again.

youtu.be/KLs1jlNuXwk?t=573 (at 9:33)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GbvC9Xtpm_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So the panda is just a gayer Him ow what?

Seems like it, though he's good at getting Bubbles to put out.

>enter room
>little sister, daughter or niece is twerking along with Bubbles
Your reaction?

would just laugh, shake my head and walk away.

*unzips dick*

At this point I'm not even surprised. It's like people reacting to whatever retarded thing trump says. You should expect mediocrity at this point, not be surprised/upset about it.

Anyone make a webm version of this scene?

>You should expect mediocrity at this point, not be surprised/upset about it.

I do. Lately I've been watching the reboot the same way I watch Ed Wood movies, laughing at just how badly they get things wrong.

Tape it. Use insane troll logic to make a big deal out of it in the news so CN might consider cancelling the show.

Is Him even in the cartoon?

I remember he was in the pageant episode. He was the one who supplied the trophy or tiara or whatever, which basically got everyone so obsessed with winning it and was the main source behind all the trouble and got to enjoy watching things go down, but even when his plans were foiled he still managed to get away.

Though it's been a while and I don't remember all the details. I don't know if he even had a line.

it's a 2 second gag, you mega niggerfaggot.

How do you unzip your dick?

Aren't you supposed to unzip your pants first?

>he doesn't know how to unlock his level 2 erection

>The Hot Dog is floating in the air
>And looks like he was superimposed over a few others

God, this fucking show

Not just the hot dog. The gopher with the hat is also floating over other characters

Watch it because I'm a pervert. then record and use it as ammo against CN.

Hello, newfriend.

i did freelance storyboard revisions on this episode...Bubbles in OP's pic is my drawing

feels great

If the art was at least better, this might be a nice scene.

>little sister or niece
Immediately tell parents and watch the shitstorm happen.
>daughter
>me being a father

The reboot's still kinda lame, but I did get a chuckle out of watching the panda get beat up.

For the record, this line of thinking is why the reboot is still going. CN is trying to Plan 9 From Outer Space the reboot and slowly but surely it's fucking working. The more people tune in just to laugh and/or complain about the shittiness of the show, the more episodes of said mediocrity we're going to get.

Of course, that's why it's still on the AIR. As far as why it's going the way it is, you can blame that squarely on the out-of-touch Tumblrites on the reboot team.

Twerking is just how kids these days communicate. Nothing wrong with it.

I'd send the little bitch flying across the room. mama ain't having that shit

i just don't get where late millenials got that techno = calart animals with fluo colors.
Techno might be linked to drugs but drugs don't produce this.

No matter how much I see it. I cannot NOT hate the intro.The intro is actually pretty good, the style is cool and the song is actually quite catchy.

but boy is it misleading as fuck since it feels way more action packed and more like the classic series than the soft and safe new show.

Yup.

youtu.be/GbvC9Xtpm_8

Kick her in the face!

What is up with this show and twerking?

Have we reached the GamerGator episode yet?

holy shit this is pretty cool

>these god-awful designs
>that shitty animation
I could litteraly do better on my own. who the fuck is making this?

>cannot NOT
that's double negative, you're saying you can hate the intro. But I get what you mean, I think Sup Forums mentioned they hired a different studio to make the intro. It makes me really sad for what could have been had they taken the reigns.

How the fuck do you even manage this? How can you fuck up layering, the fucking easiest part of animation? I made flash animations in grade school that were better than this.

What, like bees?

>I cannot hate the intro
>I cannot NOT hate the intro

He's saying he can't help but hate it. This is actually a pretty common double negative that I see used a lot. They aren't always inherently bad things.

I've seen it so often that I've started thinking it was a quirk of the english language, akin to "It's everything but *blank*" actually meaning it is *blank*.

So, is CN's new strategy just to reboot their old cartoons and turn them into self parodys of each other?

Sit down, have a talk, let her keep watching as long as she doesn't do it again.

If its stupid and it works, then it ain't stupid.

He unzips to reveal his dick.

I guess I misinterperated what he meant then. I really like the intro personally. its a shame its associated with such a bad show though.

That's bullshit but I believe it

considering their age they just say "who care ok you aren't my dad" and they all agree and continue.
The whole generation is like that so you can't even fire and replace.

>The more people tune in just to laugh and/or complain about the shittiness of the show, the more episodes of said mediocrity we're going to get.

I'm sure the makers just say, "It's a living".

I agree, the intro is awesome. But it's like they used up all their talent to make the kickass intro, and had nothing left for the actual eps.

>After all the controversy about the last twerking,

Anons complaining on an image board does not a controversy make.

Yeah but like the other guy said its also misleading. If the actual show was like this it would probably have fans here.

He was at the show. This is what happens when people who don't watch the show judge it by pictures without context.

My bad, I meant to say Can NOT. As in I love the intro and despite the show it's shit, it doesn't make me hate the intro.

No child should EVER know about this shit.

If I caught my cousin did this I would swat her like a fly and then explain to her what was wrong about what she did.

Parents that allow this need to be reeducated.