How does this make you feel?

This cocksucker writes an article on HuffPo insulting anyone who doesn't vote Democrat in this election. Insults white people while he's at it.

huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html

Archived: archive.is/rBGrI

Makes me laugh at how open-minded and tolerant liberals are.

It means we are winning :^)

Considering his payment is on article clicks then he's doing a good job getting retards like you to spread his article on other media platforms.

Putting archive links doesn't matter.

That writer should be purged.

Cute flag

>How does this make you feel

They're at the "JUST FUCKING VOTE FOR HER YOU STUPID PIGS" stage.

Actually this

>a muslim kills 50 gay people
>donald trump is somehow responsible

R A R E
A
R
E

Checked.

>Putting archive links doesn't matter.
What do you mean?

>Huffington Post
>saying anything that could be interpreted as non-biased

>How does this make you feel?

He's right, from a nigger's perspective. Don't kid yourself, niggers know they have it good with the dems so they can stay on dem gibs me dats and the white guilt. They don't want a candidate like Trump who will actually treat them fairly and want them to WORK.

>guam
>rare
there is a 26% chance to find a Guam flag on Sup Forums at any given moment

The archive link, which doesn't count as page visits for the writer, has no purpose if the original article is linked here as well. People will just click the first link they see. Others will say 'wow I can't believe a guy would write this, I'm going to find the article and comment on it giving exactly what he wants'

The rational adult in me says...wow, this is a great way to alienate a lot of important voters.

Then I realize just how retarded the liberal hivemind is becoming and they probably agree.

Guess we'll really get to find out if a majority of our country is too far gone this November. Either way it's going to be a rough few decades at the rate things are going.

That's still rare at least for Sup Forums

>>How does this make you feel

>guam
>rare
even on Sup Forums thats uncommon and best

>I’m not a “supporter.” I actually think everything about this election cycle is disgusting.
>I’m actually so fed up that I don’t read or watch any news related to our candidates any more.

>This is REAL. And y’all have the audacity to sit back and say “I won’t vote” or “I’ll vote for Trump” or “I’ll vote for ___________ so & so who isn’t going to become president but it’s cute you voted for them one time because of your principles.”
>It’s bullshit. And to be frank, how fucking dare you.

wow the double think is real
>I am not involved in politics, nor do I care about them
>I have no idea what's going on, because I don't watch the news
>If you don't vote for what I want you to vote you are fucking retarded
>because apparently I have the best formed opinion

>>pls make it stop

>a gay dude being conned into believing democrat lies

Who would've thought

>using swear words in the title and the body itself
>unnecessary capitalizing of letters and words
>clearly angry and panicking when he wrote this
>Journalism 2016

This is why no one takes MuffPo seriously.

pic related

>the Jews are this desperate
Where were you when the Jews finally lost?

Thanks for the advice. Next time I'll just put the archive link.

>it's so breaking and shocking that we didn't even have time to format the heading

I think he's a clueless piece of shit and that journalism in general is a fucking joke.

I think he's just short sighted. The two party system has consistently been producing worse and worse candidates every election cycle. America cannot survive into the long term if it is routinely divided among racial lines between incompetent crooks. To end it, we need to vote for a non major party. Ideally one that will reform our election laws. To vote two party this election cycle is to perpetuate the slow death of our country at the hands of the two party system. Sure, not voting trump or Hillary probably means the other gets into office, but we have to endure the Pain of a trump or Hillary presidency note, au we never have to deal with it later. That's why I'm voting either gary Johnson or Jill Stein