How'd you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZU_0vDqrFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aw, how cuuuuUUHOLY SHIT THREE ARMS!

Hype

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME.

>haha, time for fetish

Smokey spunky and cute and I like Smokey's voice.

PULLED OUT MY DICK

Disgust.

Fear for the inevitable stretchmark fat-fetish art

Confusion, since Steven has a closer bond with Pearl, and he didn't fuse with her

I like One Piece so the design grew on me pretty quickly.

Smoky a cute!

I'd ask them if Steven's sandals go inside Amethyt's boots.

It looks weird, but it would've been okay with a narrower color scheme.
>hurr durr Steven's clothes aren't made of light
All the more reason for them to not be included in a fusion body that's ten times his size.

I hated the 3 arms, everything else was fine.

>>hurr durr Steven's clothes aren't made of light

Who ever said this is retarded

But his clothes never fuse

They clearly do change shape.

To start drawing fetish art of Smoky.

They just stretch on the case of Smoky, they don't even do that for Stevonnie

>Shirt becomes ripped at the bottom and the sleeves become straps
>Jeans become shorts

What?

The shirt becomes a Tank top

YEAAAAAHHH-hhh. hmm. couldve been better but makes sense i guess
that voice is too amethyst though

this is so much fucking better
could you try making the clothes a bit lighter and more red?
and maybe fix the star too? probably be the most pink/red leaning of the whole scheme.

The design is a little silly. When I first saw it I was disappointed. I was hoping for something more badass and memorable.

Considering that it is Amethyst and Steven, the design and weapon do fit, it's just not as cool as I hoped it would be.

She looks exactly what I'd think a fat kid and a stocky midget fused together would look like.

>since Steven has a closer bond with Pearl
Absolutely delusional.
Pearlven will never happen.

beached whale

I'm too use to cartoons representing girls as sexy thin beauties of power. Only guys can be ugly fat things.

Maybe if the artist for this knew how to line at all.

I was actually little disappointed that steven's fusions weren't decidedly male.

I don't know why I was expecting that, given the show.

>Steven + Pearl = Bowie
I never knew I wanted this.

Utter indifference.

I legit don't understand what this is supposed to mean.

>Hitler

You can understand images and mathematics symbols?

Let me rephrase that. What message is this image supposed to convey? Are these what fans perceive what the fusion's personality will be or is this just retarded baby garbage?

>Are these what fans perceive what the fusion's personality will be or is this just retarded baby garbage?

I see the hitler image upset you. That was a joke fyi.

Oi vey

>Sup Forumsmblr

>you will never have Smoky pick you up and play with you, before shoving you down her throat

reminder that Smoky is a MALE gem

How big is her dick?

Shriveled up and black just like a normal tranny dick

It's a fat sack of shit, coloured a disgusting shade of brown, wearing fucking stockings, with a ripped up t-shirt, and 3 fucking asymmetrical arms a...

And it uses a fucking yo-yo.

This is what Steven's first Gem/Human fusion looks like?
That's it, I'm out.

>equating a hermaphrodite to a tranny

That's Stevonnie

That every fusion is uglier than the last. Almost like they're doing it on purpose.

I'm picturing the long awaited Lapis/Peridot fusion as pug with a four foot diamond anus it shits water out of.

Hitler is best gem.

Design is amusing, but exploitable by the wierd fuckers here and on tumblr.

Weapon is good, execution and use of it to thwok Jasper around was brilliant. If anyone has a gif of Jasper getting bitchslapped around a pillar of rock, that'd be great.

Voice is a little too amethyst, and I honestly thought steven and pearl would be the first fusion.

My exact though
>yes more waifu material

>these steven and amy moments the past few episodes have been great
>they're hugging!
>they're fusing!
>this is awes-
>cue big ugly purple blob
Ruined the whole little Amethyst and Steven arc for me.

I thought smoky's design was kinda cute, its grown on me.

I think they were drawn better in know your fusion vs the first time we ment them though

I do, however, still very much prefer their concept art design

>Holy shit, it's the Grimace.

Cool weapon, shit design.

That looks more like Rose+Amethyst than Steven+Amethyst to me

>Blech, what a disgusting fat hideous abomination, like almost everything from this show. I bet those /sug/ retards are already proclaiming this revolting creature as the most beautiful thing ever.

the thread is about smoky quartz, not connie

>uh
>ah... ha?
>ugh

>! OH SHIT
>>Dough boy face appears then hair falls down
>Uh
>>"WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!"
>What the fuck

Mind you I was high so I still hadn't process what happened fully and was wondering why she looks like a mascot for baking goods. Then the shit fight animation kicked in and showed her doing some sort of backflip and I wonder why they made her so grotesquely fat and round.

I had a pretty good laugh.

That's probably really close to what Smoky Quartz looked like before.

Underrated post

>stupid yoyo?

Silly fat kid + dumb fat whore
=
Retarded fat babyslut
Smokey Quartz makes a whole lot of sense to me.

Cute. I thought it looked cute. And I thought the way they hugged and fused was cute.

I also liked the Smokey theme.

Did nothing wrong, just like you did nothing right.

Underrated post

I want to see Steven fuse with onion, and turn into some insane Lovecraftian horror.

Steven, and Pearl turning into a Snobby Lord Bravery type makes sense, but the writers are all feminist cucks, so it won't happen.

I find it funny how no one thinks that Smokey Quartz is the embodiment of incest. That would explain the gross design.

I want to see Steven fuse with Lars in attempt to help Lars love himself, but then Steven sees that even deep down on the inside, Lars is garbage.

It was at first off-putting, but when "Know Your Fusion" came out, I liked the fact that Smokey was an emotional wreck with the combined upbeat depression that Amethyst and Steven seem to go through constantly.

And third arm was kinda neat

Yes you did. The message was planted in your mind months, years ago, in the intial pilot.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZU_0vDqrFk

With how much of a weeb Steven is, it'll either be a samurai/shrine priestess mash up or a full-on magical girl complete with lengthy transformation sequence.

How would they fuse though? Do you really think they'd somehow bond on some kind of emotional level that would allow it?

They missed a chance in not having Amethyst/Smoky acknowledge she was partially human for a bit

/sug/ actually hates it too. tumblr loves it.

Lars dancing with headphones, thinking he's alone in the big donut- because Steven's a little shit he'd just sneak up, dance along, and fusion-rape Lars.

to be completely honest smokey gave me a boner and considering part of her is steven who's a kid i feel pretty fucking weird about finding a three armed fat gem attractive

Stevonnie gives people boners too, and she/he/it's made of two kids.

At least Amethyst is like hundreds of years old.

Was Amethyst /people/ when the CGs found her though?
I have a feeling with the way she acts and how she was all alone that she spent her first few hundred years as a feral animal/blob thing.

That looks five thousand times better than what we got.

I like how it triggers people, and tries to be a genuine 'tumblr bait' gem,

but then again, it's a seriously ugly design.
>asymmetrical, three arms
>Ronnie-spherical
>lighter colored freckles instead of darker colored freckles

Sure ain't pretty but for what it is I like Smokey. Flaws are characterization fuel and that's what I watch this show for.

>I have a feeling with the way she acts and how she was all alone that she spent her first few hundred years as a feral animal/blob thing.

Probably. And Amethyst is treated like a teenager by the others, she's still a kid in gem years.

Pretty much how garnet looks everytime a new fusion comes about.

>ugly
less ugly than the majority of them so far. certainly less ugly than that weird clown thing with its own talk show, and way less ugly than any of the other amethyst fusions including the three-wayo ne

Like I'm really glad I stopped watching this show. Was bad enough with the Whoopie Goldberg gem but this just sealed it for me.

The animation that episode was horrifying. Her next appearance redeemed it a little bit.

fire wont kill it but its worth a shot i suppose

Is this nigga really a good villain or a a bland twist by Disney

>implying opal is ugly and isn't one of the better fusion designs in this show