Rule 63/Genderbend Thread

Last thread of the year guys.

As always, drawfags and writtefags welcomed.

So, how was your christmas?

How teen pregnant would girlSokka have been by the end of the show?

like a week, he only rode Suki after they escaped the boiling lake prison and that was like a few weeks before sozins comet

Dat's new.

I assume Toph is still a girl.

Harry Potter isn't Sup Forums related.

This is Claire Kent. Say something nice to her!

I bet you'd look beautiful with your glasses off.

not big enough

Done.

Its bigger.

I wonder how different it would be if they had gone this route.

I dont think that it would have changed much.

I mean, if her main weapon ia a bow? Sure, but mostly because the weapon, and not the personality.

This design is 10/10.

Probably less episodes with Jack in his fundoshi.

God, I´d kill to see her wearing that; Jack as a male already makes me feel weird. Would the female version even cover her breasts?

So, would Aku now be a chick?

Wonder how this would go

Yes please

Tina "BigCilt"

Aku isnt anything, he would stay the same.

Ikra would be a guy tho.

A fundoshi is only the bottom covering.

Dammit Genndy, why couldn't you let us have Jacqueline?

>Implying Jack didn't get his name from a bunch of teens
>Implying fem Jack wouldn't be named the same way
>Implying she wouldn't be called Samurai Bitch

Hello guys.

Any requests for the end of the year?

>what is your name?
>they call me bitch.

I wanna see a female Samurai Jack with torn clothes covered in blood holding a katana also covered in blood.

At least you only destroyed a quarter of the city driving to work today!

Oh, that outside was some Space General and that Superwoman person, not your driving? Sure(!)

Gotta get back!
Back at the itch
Samurai Bitch!

Requesting you do something that's not Ben 10, Samurai Jack, Avatar, Teen Titans, or Harry Potter. Happy Holidays.

I never did anything HP related...

At least, anything that was finished.

Maybe some fem!Mako plus Korrasami for a lesbian threesome?

>not r63Bolin cuckolding Korra

Bolin can join in too

do they all talk korra into it

Naturally.
After all, how often do reincarnating spirits get to say they did sisters and the gf at the same time?

Here it is so far, the rest I am going to add when I color it.

There's been some speculation that the big reveal in the new Smurfs movie will be that the 'Lost Village' will be mostly female.

Have some Rule 63 Smurfs.

That's a neat Femurai design.

MightFenek probably has the most variety of people who do R63 art, he's fairly waifuproof.

Holy shit user, that looks amazing! Keep up the great work; you're doing magnificently

I kind of have to desagree.

I have tendency to gravitate toward some shows and characters, but I want to diversify a litle more.

>Most Rule 63 threads are just the same fanart with the occasional draw thread requests
>There hasn't been a legitimate genderswap episode or anything in a Sup Forums series in forever

How come this isn't as popular?

The Loud House had an episode about that if I remember correctly.

I am also here and also interested in doing requests of sorts. I'd post a newer pic but I haven't actually done any Sup Forums stuff since the last thread.

Because yeah actual Sup Forumsntent in this vein isn't super common.

As far as things go, there are plenty of new fanart being done each week, but most isnt that good.

How about a female Lord Hater drooling over a male Lord Dominator (without armor)?

>(without armor)
Not as in naked, mind you, but just not wearing that hulking piece of armor.

Sugesting a Magical Girl version of Batman and Superman.

Cute. A little feminine in the face but great art.

This westaboo always does some amazing fanarts of Sup Forums shows.

I'm getting Kikyo vibes.

r63 Bugs Bunny disguising herself as a man.

lmao

>normal upper teeth

Obviously there was a subplot wherein Timeena was experimenting with her shapeshifting abilities. You need to learn between the lines.

Someone should draw the remaining Sinister Six (or at least color these)

I don't know how familiar you are with Samurai Jack but feel like doing your own take on this episode with Jacqueline?

we need more FOP R63 stuff

>learn between the lines

Who else from the Sinister Six?

>Timeena

Well if I had to pick
>Rhino
>Kraven
>Doc Ock
>Electro
But the roster has always rotated so if drawfags want to take a crack at someone else thats fine

That's what she's called.

Maybe something like pic related, but with Spider-man rogues?

>Rule 63 Sinister Six form because they all "hate" Spider Man
>Slowly admit to one another they secretly want to hate-fuck Peter
>Infighting regarding who goes first
user please dont make me writefag this shit

Go writtefag the fuck out of this, or I will do it, and its late here.

>His name was the Pervert, and he was one of the Elders of the Universe, a group of cosmically powerful immortals who each dedicated their long lives and considerable might to a particular hobby; the Gamesmaster to contests and wagers, and so on. The Pervert, naturally, devoted himself to sexual debauchery. Despite that, he was basically a decent sort, and the misery caused by the constant supervillain plotting pained him.

>So he decided to something about it, and gain some voyeuristic pleasure along the way. Firstly, he turned every supervillain into a sexy female. Next, he made sure that all supervillainesses, both those who just become such and those that had been previously into a lusty, bisexual, submissive, desperate to pleasure and service the heroes and heroines they had battled. Then he sat back to watch the show.

>Kigpin - A tall BBW with astonishingly huge breasts stood in a warehouse, clad in a white suit that displayed her voluptuous figure a bit too well for propriety.

>Shocker - once a "sparkplug" and now a petite beauty, her exquisite body exposed by a costume that had replaced quilts with fishnets.

>Rhino - a towering amazonian beauty, clad in skintight grey that covered everything but her lovely face, yet left nothing to the imagination, a large white horn thrust proudly from the top of her head.

> Sandman - tall, statuesque brunette in short-shorts that showed off her long legs and a green-striped tube-top that showed off her big muscles and even bigger tits.

>Electron - shorter and more slender, but equally shapely. Golden curls flowed from the back of a rather goofy green-and-yellow-lightning mask that hid hid the top half of her face. She wore a green leotard (with a yellow lightning pattern, like the mask) that narrowed into a thong at the bottom, drawing the eye to the pale globes of her perfect ass, a view further emphasized by her spike-heeled thigh-high boots.

Now for some Doc Oc.

School desks were never built to be slept in. Somehow,that never stopped people. Particularly a teenage boy who'd spent the past night swinging around Manhattan in red and blue underpants.

"-ker! Parker! Wake up, Mr. Parker!"

Peter Parker woke with a start, which wasn't hard when you woke up to the sight of a metal, clawed tentacle. The tentacle wrapped on the desk and whirred in disapproval, staring Peter down with its glowing green "eye". From the back of the high school classroom, Peter could hear snickering and and a whoop of "Parker does it again!"

Peter sat there transfixed, as if someone had poured wet cement in his chair. Something was very, very wrong here. He just couldn't think of what it was.

"That is more than enough, Mr. Thompson," said the short and voluptuous teacher. The tentacle retreated as she approached Peter's desk. She wore sleek spectacles and a form-fitting labcoat. She was a petite, short-haired woman, but commanded respect through her sheer presence. That and the foursome of concrete-smashing metal arms. "Mr. Parker."

"D-Dr. Octavia!" Peter found himself saying. "I'm sorry, I had a-"
"Genius is no excuse for sloth, Mr. Parker," the doctor cut in. "I will not tolerate poor performance in my classroom, no matter who does it. Now, if you would be so kind as to answer my question: what is the alternative name for the value of six point oh two times ten to the twenty-third power?"

"Ava-Avogadro's number," said Peter. Easy one to remember. It reminded him of avocados. Much easier question to answer than why Doc Ock was teaching his high school chemistry.

"Congratulations, Mr. Parker. You are performing within my minimum expectations. See that you don't do it again." She focused her attention to the rest of the class. "Now, Avogadro's number, also known as a mole, serves as a-"

If you're going to do this kinda stuff, no plagiarizing but worse

Peter tuned out the lecture so he could ask himself the Big Question: didn't I punch this person in the face a few times? He had memories - vague,far-off memories - of an angry little man with a bowlcut. Now it seemed that he'd gained an extra X chromosome and a certain sense of citizenship. His classmates appeared to be taking their supervillainous teacher in stride. They seemed far more interested in the usual teenage topics: secret text-messaging and counting the seconds till class was dismissed. Why weren't they reacting? Why wasn't he reacting? Why wasn't he leaping into action right this

DON'T THINK ABOUT IT

And Peter Parker, the Amazing Spider-Man, brushed off his worries in a heartbeat. Doc Ock had always been a respected member of Midtown's faculty, among other things. There was nothing to worry about. The idea that he should worry was just too dumb to consider.

The school bell rang. There was a rush of backpacks and ratty jeans as the students stampeded out the door towards their weekend. Doc Ock's metal arms contracted to let the students pass. "Remember to read the next two chapters!" Doc Ock called out. "Mr. Parker! A word."

Peter got up from his desk. His backpack lay forgotten by his chair. Even with his memories on the fritz, he had a fair idea of what was coming. "What's up, Doc? Need some help grading papers? I gotta warn you, I don't come cheap."

Slowly, the doctor smiled. It reminded Peter of a sunrise after a long, cold winter. "Oh, you."
One of the arms quietly shut and locked the classroom door. The doctor slowly began to undress, unbuttoning her labcoat to reveal that she wore nothing underneath. As usual. Peter smirked in remembrance.

"I gotcha," said Peter, feeling his pants growing tight. "Anything else I should know?"
"Not much. But a quick reminder: we have a meeting with the rest of the Seraglio Six tonight at the Oscorp building at seven." She chuckled. "We wanted to have it at six - our little joke - but there was a scheduling problem."

Doctor Octavia finally finished unbuttoning, revealing her plump breasts and shaved sex. She draped herself over her desk. "Now, about your ongoing education..." The metal arms made "come hither" gestures. "Care for some tutoring?"

The extra arms made lying on her back uncomfortable, and creative lovemaking between two superhumans tended to add up to broken furniture and awkward talks with the school board.
Peter grinned as he played with one of Dr. Octavia's g-spots. He loved having spider-sense. So many uses around home and the workplace. "Actually, I got a different idea," he said as "I take you down there and I do exactly what I'm doing right now. Right in front of everybody. Pump you full of kids while the whole island watches. Would you like that? Would you like to be my little octo-mom?"

Another orgasmic gasp. "Anything!" Octavia shouted. Peter couldn't quite see her face from this angle, but he imagined that her eyes had rolled back into her head. "Anything you want!"

"What's that?" Peter was enjoying this far too much. "Sorry, I had something in my ear. Say that again?"

Octavia gripped the sides of the desk with a fervor that some castaways would envy. Her glasses fell off of her face and clattered on the floor. "Peter...Peter! You are my golden boy, my greatest student! The only one in this world truly worthy of my service! My mind is yours! My body is yours! My future is yours! I am yours! I am - yours!"

And with that, Octavia's body went limp as her juices flooded the surface of her desk. Peter came as well, filling up her womb and further ruining the desk. The two just lay there for a while, enjoying each other's company and feeling of being one.

"Excellent work, Mr. Parker," Octavia sighed wistfully from the post-coital glow. "full marks. And then some."

"No problem, Octy." Peter pulled out and picked himself up.

Octavia slowly pulled herself off of the desk, or rather her arms did. Her body hung limply as they picked her up. One of the arms set to work cleaning up her desk, while another handed Peter his discarded jeans, whirring with affection. "Much as I'd love to be your plaything for the rest of the afternoon," Octavia said playfully, "I'm afraid that might not be the best idea. I can't feel my legs right now - nothing serious, I assure you," she added after seeing Peter's concerned face, "and I've some unruly students to discipline. I suggest you get going. I will need to rest for tonight's meeting, and I have no doubt you have some more conquests to make."

"Alright then," said Peter as he adjusted his zipper. "But seriously, don't hesitate to call for help if you need it. Grading papers, supervillains, whatever. I'd be a crap master if I didn't take care of you girls."

Octavia blew a kiss. One of her arms did too. "I'll remember that. Farewell for now, Mr. Parker."
Peter walked out the door into the hallway.

So it ends here. I wish I had a good Rule 63 pic of Dock Oc to go along with the story.

I'm not big on how Zuko is drawn.
If it's pre-redemption, her hair should be better maintained, like azulas, if not, then the pony tail/bun should be cut, and the hair should be shorter.

Sokkara straddling Zuko in his bed/tent possibly implied to not be wearing anything beneath her robe

Working on this one, don't really know enough about Wander Over Yonder to get what you mean by "drooling over." Like, obviously i know what IT means but how does Hater drool over Dominator? Literally, passively, what?

Where's GwenPool?

Gwenpool isn't a R63, she's just some chick who decided to dress up as Deadpool.

I'll never get tired of sharing this comic.

Continuing your streak

we really need more

That's better than 99% of the Zukos people repost in these threads. Get that Polterism out of your mind, my dude.

Well yea it's a good drawing, but its not as good design wise

>not posting all of the pics

part 1/5

part 2/5, part 3/5 is the pic i initially replied to