ITT: Shows that only straight girls and/or faggots watched growing up

ITT: Shows that only straight girls and/or faggots watched growing up.

The girls weren't even cute so I don't see why straight boys would've watched it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippi_Longstocking_(1997_TV_series)#.C2.A0United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit I remember see that one Saturday. It and the wild Thornberry's girl freaked me out.

Fuck off, Ginger was great, also who watches cartoons only if they have cute girls on it? theyre fucking cartoons either way

tfw her sister was so cute

One has to wonder how Klasky-Csupo is still in business

remember that episode where the dad stepped on some venemous urchin or something and almost died

When I first watched this as a little boy the fact that they changed clothes and didn't wear the same outfit all the time blew me away

They're still around? I would have thought they went under after that Rugrats spinoff ended

It wasn't a bad show, it just wasn't particulary aimed towards boys and I would even said kids, I feel like it was mostly aimed at teens. But I agree that the artstyle is hideous and everyone looks like they have downs.
Also pic related.

So, are you a straight girl or a faggot? I bet faggot.

>blocks your highschool

Good fucking lord what were they thinking? Look at that fucking mouth. Those eyes.

This show could of actually been pretty comfy if the main character weren't so distractingly weird looking.

Klasky csupo closed up shop in 2006 but reopened in 2012

What do they do now?

Trying to do a reboot of Rugrats

What I meant is that if a cartoon didn't appeal to straight boys in most other aspects, but had cute girls in it, the girls would be the sole reason why the boys watched the show, i.e. Totally Spies.

>la la la la la youre standing on my neeeeeccccckkkk

Totally Spies was just the creators trying to insert their fetishes on every episode.

>cute girls
>actual nigger in one of the main roles
>they all look like trannies
Yeah, no.

her brother and his friend always got up to stuff for boys. It's also regular high school drama there's no reason all genders couldn't relate to it. Plus it gets my eternal love for actually having a character with telekinetic powers that was literally the only supernatural thing in the show and barely affected the plot. I just think that's hilarious.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

This.

Who thought an obnoxious black and white photoshop disaster with unlikeable characters would make a good series?

jacob two two

do people on here even know what that is?
and by that i mean do americans know?

i bet canadians.

You mean it was never aired in the US? It was actually a good show.

They're still banking residuals from Rugrats, dipshit.

i don't even know if they know about the original books or the movies.
it was a pretty big childhood thing for me here in germany at least, but overseas stuff like this is often considered "weirdly european".

I remember Pepper Ann being decent. Though, I was always confuse if she had a brother or sister.

i enjoyed this as a straight guy, i liked the weird magazine collage animation

i'm canadian

no one will recognize this

According to Wikipedia it should still be available in the US and Latin America, go figure.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippi_Longstocking_(1997_TV_series)#.C2.A0United_States

can that image get smaller?

Can you find a torrent of it? ;-;

NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA

Ive been searching for years user... its lost to time.. all I have is the memory..

sister

Still though, NYPA

you did this

what was the one with the ocean girl? i remember watching it with my sister and really enjoying the villians design

I probably watched everything aired on Nickelodeon in that time period, did you start throwing a fit and shut the TV off whenever something like this came on next? I just accepted whatever was on and flipped between Nick and CN.

Ginger was a great show though. Felt a lot more down to earth than other shows.

This

I liked this show

lmao i remember my little shit friends always sperging out when sailor moon came on, but they still wouldn't turn it off or walk away.

She was my favorite character in the Digimon movie

For some reason the Christmas movie(if I'm remembering it correctly) they did was really fucking comfy.

>That episode where the younger brother brings an old lady he became friends with for dinner and she drops dead in the middle of it.
>That summer camp arc where he thinks his principle was the person kidnapping dogs but the arc ends with the real dognapper driving the principle's dog off into the wilderness to be never seen again.

bump

didn't she take the bbc from that football playing tyrone?

they habve some of the weirdest fucking art

Peepee Longstocking was aired in the US. I remember it.

see

BRUH

Braceface
Daria
Totally Spies

Some straight boys may've those shows because the girls were cute. Also, Daria had sarcastic humor that could've appealed to guys.

I fucking despise this period of the 80-90s in which every cartoonist collectively decided "You know what kids like? Whacky things! So why don't we make every single character in every cartoon as TERRIFYINGLY HIDEOUS AS WE CAN MAKE IT?!"
I was legitimately disgusted by many of these cartoons as a kid, and that sentiment only grew with age. Nowadays I hate it even more, because I realize it's probably the result of some creatively bankrupt loser having a "vision" and desperately trying to be unique through those creepy childhood trauma inducers.

>I don't see why straight boys would've watched it.

ginger was kind of hot
and she had a hot sister

And god bless them for it

I jerked it to Debbie and I'm not ashamed

>ginger was kind of hot
Are you by chance a fish-man? Cause that's the only conceivable way I can see anyone thinking that.

I got made fun of for watching hi hi puffi ami yumi even though I only watched it like twice

>Yfw watching the digimon movie

Well, the girls were cute in it. Also, the music was good.

>*blocks your digimon movie*

I did it with Sailor Moon but mostly because I was imagining myself wearing their outfits.

>Totally Spies
That show was about sex fetishes though with cute girls.

What about her friend Courtney though?

>Not watching every last episode.
Fag detected.

Darkwing Duck
The only kids I knew that watched it were these two girls, and one chose to become a lesbian, so I'm not sure if they qualify or not.

There are very few 100% straight women just as there are very few 100% lesbian woman. Most are bisexual.

>I did it with Sailor Moon
Fucking freak.
>mostly because I was imagining myself wearing their outfits.
Well, I guess that makes it okay.

>straight boys
>understanding sarcastic humor
lol no

So only faggots undestand sarcasm then?

her voice actress is a grade a usda prime semen demon though

beautiful couple

MY NAME IS ANGELA, HEY HELLO.

This show was fucking weird but I enjoyed it. I remember being confused because all the kids referred to each other with their full names ll the time.

stahp

they threw in her little brother and his friend doing weird grossout little boy stuff to keep the attention of young males, though. it's literally the only aspect of the show i remember, besides her mom being a pig.

this

i can hear your hands rubbing together from over here moshe

yeah. It was far bigger problem in angela anaconda

Is that the "that's so fetch" girl from Mean Girls? Never knew she voiced over for that horrible show, Regina is not gonna like this.

She was also meg in the first season of family guy

I fucking hated this shit. This was definitely a change the channel moment. Didn't even matter what I changed it to, this was fucking shit.

The girl from Thornberrys wasn't drawn to be gross or over the top, she was drawn to be fugly. She was supposed to be more "normal" than most tv show characters who are usually very pretty. She was meant to be like a real ginger kid, so basically a fugly weird looking dweeb with fucked up teeth and a fucked up face.

She is so going in the burn book now.

That's all well and good except every other character in the show is also an ungodly abomination

god DAMMIT every time i feel like i can move on in life someone brings this shit up

Why would someone refuse to watch something just because there's little chance they'll jack off to it?

>Totally Spies
TOTALLY SPIES WAS GOOD SHIT

shut up nigger no one buys that any more

good feet scenes

straight male here. these were good.

>courtneys soles in the very first episode
also checked