Uhh... guys? I think they're into something

Uhh... guys? I think they're into something.

wtf, they're all the exact same because of their skin colour and gender!

>successful IPs have white men as leads
Sounds about right

don't be silly user the last thing anyone in this country wants is to judge people on their actions and the content of their character. no your skin color defines who you are.

based redditor turning Sup Forums into a hugbox

Can't tell if your are memeing or not but that's the exact mindset of the left guy in the picture which represent a fair chunk of Sup Forums users.

>Great timeless heroes were all white men
>shit heroes who would be forgotten in a decade are women and niggers

k

It is forced diversity. You're putting in people of a certain color for the sake of putting a check in a box.

That image demonstrates exactly why diversity is idiotic. No one cared about color until they started making it a thing. Now all they see is color. Isn't that expressly opposite of what they wanted?

He's right, whats your point?

all those examples are old movies

wtf i hate white people now

>Cherry picking characters from decades ago

Damn political cartoons really make me think

wubba lubba ding dong
hubba wubba dong bing PIIIIINNNNGGGG!
waka waka honk honk pee pee poo poo bye bye man

They were all Jewish before what the hell?
When are the White people going to be represented?
Even blacks and women were represented before White people.

I can't tell if you're memeing or not but the irony is that this is how leftists secretly feel

The mere existence of Cap Memejack and Memelord completely kills your ((argument))

Yes Black Panther should be white, you moron.

Yes bros here it comes the Drumpf folder is getting dumped! We'll all be liberal after this.

you sure you want to start talking about diversity in hollywood. I mean I have an entire folder full of memes for that

so the idea here is libtards believe that because film history is so overwhelmingly white it affords niggers the right to appear disproportionately in every movie to make up for lost time? hey just like the shitlibs real life beliefs

A reasonable person would say, why does it matter what fucking color their skin is

You people are just funny to laugh at, it's like the new fedoraposting

>Ooga booga *smacks lips* uwipipo *eats cow anus to cure AIDS*

>half-Jewish
>half-Irish
100% black. :^)

>including forrest gump
imagine having a retarded black guy be the "hero" of a movie nowadays
Also why no Ripley or sarah conner?

Assblasted lmao

>HAHAHA I'M LAUGHING AT YOU SWEETIE, YOU DEPLORABLES ARE SO FUNNY HA HA!

(you)

Haha, racism! Upvoted, kind sir!

>funny to laugh at
>spends 18+ hours a day """policing""" Sup Forums spamming the same 15 pictures to no effect
Dump the Drumpf folder sweetie I'm waiting

all of this identity politics has me unironically leaning more towards neo nazi larping

Its amazing that america never put a black person in a movie until just a couple years ago. We have so far to go as a culture

Seething

I voted Gary Johnson, kys magatard

So Fedoras are finally back in style again. Yes. I have been waiting for this for so long.

is racism even allowed on reddit?

Keep digging that hole, sperg

>disregarding the achievements of women and blacks and asians in film prior to disney forced diversity for marketing buzz

>i wasted my vote
should have just stayed home famalam

Everyone here hates Hillary, that pic might do wonders on Reddit tough

This isn't going to catch on, just like your "reddit tranny" meme

>The word fedora comes from the title of an 1882 play Fédora. During the play, Bernhardt – a notorious cross-dresser – wore a center-creased, soft brimmed hat. The hat was fashionable for women, and the women's rights movement adopted it as a symbol.
>Since the early part of the 20th century, many Haredi and other Orthodox Jews have made black fedoras normal to their daily wear.

>reeeeeeeeee my drumpf folder spam is failing
dump the folder sweetie I want to see if you've found anything new.

Theres a difference between an established character being the race they are and specifically making a character a certain race to ride a political trend.

t. fedora

Fucking yes here we go bros I can feel myself turning liberal post more based redditor

actually, its a trilby sweety

>pic shows huge variety of different white and ((white)) people from various countries and cultures
>all whites are the same

racist much?

Give me one(1) example of a movie that does that.

>Haha please look at how not angry I am haha!

>unironically talking about things catching on
>has tried hundreds of left wing "memes"
>spammed images thousands of times
>not one ever gained traction

Time to post liberal circus acts

maybe they will be able to vote in the next decade? were really reaching world peace here.

why don't you start posting your Shillary folder so we can all become redpilled

You are acting like a crybaby :(

your first mistake is thinking anyone here actually likes hillary trumptard

Pretty obviously not just one person

Post more based redditor I can feel the power of your same fifteen images turning me liberal

This. I may be a faggot libertarian but I'd rather be on the side that openly calls people faggots than the side that compares everything to Hitler and voldemort

>hes a berniebro
lmaooooooooooooooooooo

So all the successful film icons are white men. Nobody will care about Mary Sue and her pet nigger five years from now.

Based redditor I'm becoming more left wing as we speak. Post more and save me from the ebil alt-reich

I believe that you aren't angry or hurt by the mean posts and that you are definitely smugly above it all, ok sweetie?

He's right. The scottish characters in braveheart should have been actors of color.

>thread about race relations
>somehow Trump is involved
What is this obsession?

TURN ON CNN HILLDAWGS! GRUMPF IS FINALLY DONE

Quite a few outsiders at it to be fair. Still nothing has caught on and nothing has changed.

fuck nazis

>you're angry
Don't project on me bro now is not the time. Save me from my evil thoughts by posting pictures I've seen hundreds of times. Go bro help me turn liberal

Shit, you nailed me.
Repeal the 14th amendment!
Kill all blacks and Jews, repeal gay marriage.
Take away power from the federal government allowing states to dictate their own laws. IM A FUCKIN MADMAN

>White man is king of an entire Black country
Kek

>You now remember Doctor Who's ratings have been dropping since Matt Smith left
>tfw it is inevitably cancelled.

>redditors spam the same handful of images for months
>meanwhile there's new leftist cringe every single day

damn..... im literally shaking right now.........

>anti-Sup Forums posters

you're from the cancerous leftist subreddit chapocuckhouse, you aren't le authentic anti-Sup Forums poster

If you eat steaks well done you're basically subhuman.

12 teeth total in that image.

>Hi, I hate Sup Forums but...

Said no-one who's not a raiding SJW ever. Piss off.

Putting in Chaplin of all people is pretty funny

Why isn't africa making its own movies?

*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Reddit takes Sup Forums memes and beats it into ground
>this is somehow a right vs left issue