Will tyrese ever recover?

will tyrese ever recover?

It's not fair that Dwayne gets his own movie over Tyrese just because he's more famous, charismatic, talented, good-looking, and hard working

it's bullshit

So vinny d threw tyrese under the bus. Things have went so wrong since walker died

Need more Riddick Universe.

wtf vin! Ty has been a family for much longer than that fuck cuck dwayne

why are all the people involved in this spat bald?

Follicule envy.

Nah, vin first worked with ty the same film he first worked with the rock. Vin was part of f2. They all became family at once

high test

this.

Based. Fuck Tyrese

>Brotherhood... and all it is complexities.

What's this have to do with Tyrese? Is there context or are you guys just messing around?

Wasn't there a rumor that Tyrese has to pay in order to stay relevant? I mean in the last movies al he did was shitting out unfunny oneliners one after another.

>being this autisimo

Vin probably sees the writing on the wall. The Rock's presence in the franchise as basically eclipsed even Vin by this point

Vin is bald because he wears wigs while cosplaying as his character during his hardcore d&d sessions

This franchise panders to the lowest IQ hoodrat audience so they have to pretend that they're best bros irl as well.

>the only thing you have to offer a girl is your unkempt hair

Only Vin and Dwayne are bald.
Stathom has his receding hairline.
Everyone else has hair.

>being a grown man and not knowing how to use apostrophes correctly

I have thick, lovely hair, and women are frequently complimenting me on it, to be honest. It isn't the only thing I have to offer, but it's something women like about men. Sorry to hear you're a hairlet.

Tyrese is a baldie too, idiot.

that drama is as fake as the vin diesel attraction to women.

It's been on record that Vin and The Rock hate(d) eachother.

This is primarily because Vin saw himself as 'Mr F&F' especially even moreso when Walker died. But obviously, The Rock is considered the biggest star out of all them.

They apparently squashed their beef before FF8.

After FF8 was released, The Rock has been in talks with the Studio for a standalone Hobbs film to which Tyrese opposes because that would delay another FF movie.

He knows his only big paydays are with FF.

And Tyrese is also pissed off because he feels if any other character is due a spin-off film, it's his character as he's been in the most amount of FF's.

So....it looks like Vin has sided with The Rock here.

the rock is a good side character it's still about the cast as a whole.

>people care about this gay shit

lmao

Ahhh, I didn't know about what Tyrese had to say. I'm glad it's happening though, and I'm glad the beef is squashed. Hobbs and Shaw is a prospect that I've been looking forward to since I watched FF8.

That's why it's suitable to have him and Jason Statham's character together for the spinoff. It works.

No one cares about Tyrese.

holy fuck vin and the rock type the same way you think they would

candy ass tyrese btfo

who was in the wrong here?

>Stathom has his receding hairline
thats not a fucking receding hairline, thats the britbong phil collens special you dumb shmuck, go fuck yourself

Don't reply to me, faggot.

Aw www.npr.org ahiewweet

I didn't even know who he was until people started posting about him here.

Awww shieeet

You too buddy...

>all you have to offer women is hair
kek the day you start losing it, wew what a day that will be. just kys then faggot.

anybody else here shaving their head regularly now? or are yalls trying to style it in a way taht lets u pretend u never went bald?

Native American here. I have more hair than God.

>no history of hair loss on either side of the family
Salty jelly, my dude?

You from Jersey?

>it looks like Vin has sided with The Rock here.
Tyrese and Paul were the real bro's and not Paul and Vin.
Vin is probably going to make a shit load on money with the spin offs so he will side will cash cow Rock.

Man I used to think Vin was a big tough guy but The Rock makes him look like a punk

they don't

this "rivalry" is just another level of marketing and there's zero evidence outside of hearsay that there's been any level of aggression past passive aggression, it makes the cast look complex and not like a bunch of desperate actors looking for an ever larger payday when you make articles on how they disagree with each other or would like to star in X, of course they would but clearly none of them have enough balls to drop out because none of it is sincere and they are all just actors who want a simple gig, e.g. it's 90% marketing tactics