Good Night Sweat Prince

>The directors of The Weinstein Company have determined, and have informed Harvey Weinstein, that his employment with The Weinstein Company is terminated, effective immediately

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2015/08/19/why-the-weinsteins-arent-among-hollywoods-richest-power-brokers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Back to formula?

>new information
Yea, real new. None of those guys knew before this.

his face is so fuckin hideous, like a hairy block of moldy swiss cheese

JEWS BTFO

Holy shit, Bob did it!

i don't want to defend a jew that needs no defense. but honestly, the guy was only just accused. Nothing proven.
> guilty until proven innocent
fuck this country

harvey is still wealthy as fuck . its going to be hard for him to feel btfo with as much he still has

no doubt he'll still be on the payroll and his name is still the company's name so who actually gives a shit.

>In light of new information about misconduct by Harvey Weinstein that has emerged in the past few days, the directors of The Weinstein Company – Robert Weinstein, Lance Maerov, Richard Koenigsberg and Tarak Ben Ammar – have determined, and have informed Harvey Weinstein, that his employment with The Weinstein Company is terminated, effective immediately.

>new information

They were fucking paying for silence for all the bitches he harassed. Fucking new information my ass

>In light of public awareness of Harvey Weinstein's misconduct...

Nigga they're doing it for publicity. They'll still flow the money to Weinsteins.

do you want a CC recording of him sticking his dick into you're waifu?

who doesn't?

I was actually thinking about that, I mean ultimately what does this do?

They will change it tho, probably into The Bob's Company.

>new information

Poor guy.
He's gonna have to give away 1% of his fortune to theitches he fucked and go back to fucking and molesting super models.

its called jew tactics. it doesnt mean it makes sense. its just a tactic they use to try to avoid punishment

He's gonna retire with millions and live on some beach in some country no one knows who he is

The reason he's being accused at last is because he lost his money and clout in the industry, so...

how much money did he lose? how did he lose it? what clout did he lose? was he not producing movies or were the movies not getting any viewers?

He is plagued with health issues and addictions, he's going to suffer and die like a smelly weak ugly dog on the streets.

New information coming out tomorrow. It's going to be serious shit now.

Damn straight, you imagine how many waifu threads could be shitposted to death with that footage?

He'll just change his name to Charles Stewart, move to Europe and produce from there.

Doesn't he still own the company?

Nah him and his brother own 40% combined.

Unironically yes, I have a "getting cucked by old man" fetish

Just as an example, this year he couldn't afford any movie he wanted, last year it was pretty evident too.

>fired from your own company
>a company named after you

>on the streets.
lawl, no. most old people are sick , but thinking he is not going to die in comfort is hilarious. unless shit hits the fan and he gets murdered to send a message. harvey will die comfortably

It was Jews (NYT/Ashley Judd) that crusaded this anti-harvey stuff

now Harvey will never be able to desecrate Sophia

This t b h. It's ridiculous to pretend they haven't been aware of his behavior over the past 20 years

It's too soon to laugh dear Emma, you specially will see.

It happened to Steve Jobs, it can happen to anybody

Why is Hollywood filled with hypocrites?

Apple wasn't named after him. Plus jobs went on a coke fuelled sperg out in a boardroom meeting.

That's because all computers he made have flopped.

So stupid this is why you will lose you literal untermensch.

You don't know anything about Jewry and Hollywood.

This Jew is rich and well connected.
They play 5000 years old tribalism boy,and they have his back in whatever he decides to do now.

Someone who looks and behaves just like Harvey likely has his eyes on her.

oy vey thats a lot of kikes

Just more time and attention he can devote to taking down the NRA, alt-right, and the patriarchy. Godspeed comrade Weinstein!

one jew less is absolutely a reason to celebrate
too bad another jew will take his spot most likely

That's not bad, I read at Forbes that his stake is estimated to be $130M.

Poor jew

I hate how Sup Forums is just running with this story when everyone who knows, knows that Bob is the dangerous one. Harvey's probably molested a few girls and traded sex for favours, but Bob's fucking murdered people

forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2015/08/19/why-the-weinsteins-arent-among-hollywoods-richest-power-brokers/

>The brothers promptly started The Weinstein Company in 2005 with some $1 billion in investment gathered by Goldman Sachs, consisting of $500 million in debt, $490 million in equity and $200 million through other commercial arrangements. The brothers' stakes were swiftly diluted, leaving them owning roughly half the company.

>The Weinstein Company spent the next four years diversifying beyond its wheelhouse--to disastrous effect. Instead of focusing on filmmaking, it bought a stake in fashion brand Halston, doomed social networking site ASmallWorld, and a slice of cable network Ovation. The self-described mini-major became a major mess.

>One of its worst decisions: a 2006 majority stake in Genius, a thinly-traded stock for home videos which was supposed to distribute Weinstein movies but eventually went bankrupt. In 2009, The Weinstein Company terminated the holding formerly worth $400 million and restructured to focus on movie-making, landing a $75 million bridge loan.

Kind of now

this, Bob is just using this to get more power

holy shit its real they fucking fired him

No one knows that
Post some stories or something.

Please keep anti-semitism to your containment board

fuck me I could do a better job than this.

>>Sup Forums
you should just hit up another topic, sis

Maybe, but you'll never be able to play around with the goyim's money like they do

B T F O

>Instead of focusing on filmmaking, it bought a stake in fashion brand Halston, doomed social networking site ASmallWorld, and a slice of cable network Ovation

It's shocking level of anti-semitism in 2017 America. Is it a crime for a Jewish person to have sexual needs? He didn't rape or murder anyone. He just wanted to have some fun. But since he's "a Jew", whole world turns on him. It's disgusting. America turns more in more fascistic with each day, how long till pogroms start? People need to wake up!

we did it reddit! now he'll go back to flip burgers and live on his old apartment in the bronx!

>tfw Harvey dumps all his OC in the fappening to end all fappenings

His second ex-wife apparently filed for a restraining order against him citing a fear of personal bodily harm. That's the only allegation against him listed on his Wikipedia page.

Not good enough.

The beast must die. Hollywood has been filled with degenerates for decades, and because they monopolize the industry, we get shit for entertainment, and propaganda for news. THE BEAST MUST DIE!

There's only one way to kill this beast, and that's to starve it.

>It's shocking level
its not shocking, sorry.

I know you're being ironic, but many people will sincerely interpret this news like that when in fact he still owns 25% of the company, with his stake worth over $100 million.

>all these faggots ITT laughing at him
>when he put his dick in the biggest and sexiest starlets for decades
Yeah what a fucking loser

>The Weinstein Company
>with no Weinstein
kek
yes

Oy vey it's like a shoah!

lol

He's lost nothing you dumb fuck.

This is like early retirement from the movie business,read this fucking thread.

He's rich and the Jews will always have his back that's how they operate.

>but many people

With many meaning 1 through 7 billion

Dear god this. Someone show him the shekels.

There's something peculiar about the names of those directors but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Considering that his brother likely stabbed him in the back and Hollywood is filled with enemies of his and politicians are distancing themselves from him, I doubt it

One day when I find the time I'll write a TL;DR post on tv on why Jews are unable to create true kino

OUT AM I

>They got kicked out from Miramax and now from The Weinstein Company
>Harvey has been kick out from his own made company twice

FUCKING
KEK

>Right-wing conspiracy
AKA meme magic.

They probably threw him a quiet farewell party. Complete with freshly-fallen aspiring starlets.

Kikes have been throwing each other under the bus for centuries, user.

>We will never see the sex tapes

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SACRIFICED?

I'd like to see a biopic about his rise and fall.

I'd title it "An Inconvienent Jew."

fuck off with your shitty meme, frog posting scum.

He literally confessed & made a charity org to make up for it

Is this tshirt kino?

Then all men, living and as yet unborn, are your debtors.

Can't you just shitpost with us and have fun instead of sperging all over like an insecure men

why so upset, hildog?

>implying this entire thing isn't a scam to start up another company under a new name and exploit tax loopholes

How does that affect the future of Weinstein-approved products?

You'd get to see those beautiful starlets nude and in the act. You'd also have to see his disgusting, elderly Jew body.

I think I'd pass.

>weinstein
>Maerov
>Koenigsberg
>Ben Ammar

There is at least one other Weinstein brother that founded that company who will probably now take lead

Just more proof than what a couple of jaded broads remember from 20 years ago

Uhhh this apology is basically one step away from dindunuffin tier

>we'll never see the Dan "The Man" Schneider anthology of ptp startlets
>he faps to the vids regularly (is even BORED of some)
>Sup Forums would kill for a 5 second clip
it's not fair lads, some men get to have it all

Why should I care about this?

B-but... I didn't use a frog that time.

Uh you got a problem??