Which is the best Sup Forums

I was thinking today with the presidential race going on about different styles of leadership.

Only one of the candidates falls into the popular styles of leadership. Donald trump is an ESTP

So Sup Forums which is the best style of leadership?

>Pic semi related.

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritytypes.com/personality-tests.php
celebritytypes.com/blog/2011/04/why-socrates-is-entp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

INTJ is is literally master race

Why?

The only acceptable personality tiers are ENTJ and INTJ.

ENTJ reporting for duty

ENTJ is bae, according to that sites page for INTJ

What do you think about ESTP

Until you learn how to interact with society like a regular human being and become ENTJ. Just as "smart", or whatever other adjective you choose to pat yourselves on the back with, but can get things done because you're not crippled by overwhelming social anxiety.

As long as you don't have an F you're okay in my book

repeating numerals confirm
fellow INTJ here

First of all anyone with an F instead of T is kill, and INTJ is the type of nigga to build a civilization and keep it running, the Fs and others like them will run it into the ground. I'm too lazy to dive into it, just read the description and their pluses and negatives

Intjs are disgusting basement dwellers. At least Infjs have the same intelligence along with people skills

You don't "become" ENTJ faggot. Being "I" isn't about being a total autist unable to interact with people, it's about where you find your energy.

Fellow ENTJ reporting, sir

>being E

>any day

>F
Kys

being introverted does not mean one has social anxiety or is socially awkward

INTP here, you all suck and I hate my life

>muh personality tests
might as well check his Trump's horoscope while you're at it

Lad tier. Would have a pint with. (INTJ here btw)

ESTP doesn't seem so bad man, I'll repeat, F is kill.

Thanks lads, recently found out that good old Davey cameron was ESTP.

INTP I hate myself, that's the only thing I'm certain of.

>crippling social anxiety
Have you ever considered that introversion can come from having no desire to talk to the idiots around you. Who am I kidding, you're probably one of the people INTJs avoid

ENFP here, ya'll INTJs, INTPs and ENTJs need the ENFP warm.

Proud ISTP here. Get fucked faggots.

>Used to be INTJ
>Am ENTJ
>don't "become"
Putting this much faith in personality quizzes

> Being an 'E'

Wtf are you doing here?

I'm drawn to ENFJ from the description.

t. INFP

>understanding emotions when humans are social creatures
>a bad thing

Nah, more like "I" is about higher sensivity -> your brain doesnt filter that much information about your surroundings. You get fast tired and have to take a break, in return you detect pattern way faster than "E".

People with "E" have a low sensivity -> they have to interact with a lot of people, getting information until they will fulfilled.

ENFJ-A, first time I've done it it was on Sup Forums, then everyone told me I'm a faggot.

Newfag from recent movements political movements. Reddit is just a punch of pussies.

Here's a good website listing famous people of each type in case your interested.
celebritytypes.com/personality-tests.php

INTJ-A master race here. Less than 0.1% of the population.

You guys realize this test was made by a Aschenazi right?

NP man, remember that F really stands for FAIL. All the other shit contributes to a healthy society.

Fucking this. You autists would make fun of women fawning over "omg!!! you're a virgo too? us being besties makes so much sense now! i could never connect with a leo though!" but then love this personality bullshit.

As an intp i can say we wouldnt be good leaders.

this personality type seems to be very disproportionately represented on pol.

You can be a 50% I and 50% E person, or 60%I and 40% etc.

Almost nobody is 100% I or 100% E

I'm an INFP, I didn't have a good experience with an enfj male friend, too much weird emotional manipulation.

You're right about those being prerequisites for introversion, but go to any site on INTJ's and they all spout accolades at themselves for being those things. Wasn't being precise, just using lame stereotypes for short hand

>Le pseudoscience personality face

so it detect's weather someone is a jew or not?

Still think it's spontaneous, somehow.

Because you have to answer questions and isn't just when your born. Of course its not fully accurate but it can give a brief outline.

>what is logic.
>implying anyone other than a mother raising her kids needs to display F characteristics
> implying T means 100% T not like 60-80%

Personality tests are based on the "Big Five", they are five factos that have a strong effect on our personality. Horoscopes are for stupid people, that is why you love them so much.

Any NT type because they are most intelligent.

LOL
ENTJ's are majorly self-centered

Agreed

Economics is pseudoscience, but somehow it works out 80% of the time

ENTP

those feels, i know

ENTJ reporting in. REEEEEE that they have a woman as the 'commander'. FUCKING MARXISTS WHEN WILL THEY FUCKING LEARN AND STOP REEEEEEE.

t. beta leaf

>what is logic
the behavior social groups do not ehxibit

>implying anyone other than a mother raising her kids needs to display F characteristics
k.guess hitler didn't find them useful

Looks like a transvetite

>Because you have to answer questions
So what Disney character are you?

It's still all the same confirmation bias touchy-feely vague bullshit "outline" you get from horroscopes.

Well you are right in the way I could give less shits what a fucking LEAF says.

IN_Ps are the best!

I am an INTP but I don't kill myself because I lift and I'm also a convinced Catholic.

:DDD

Fuck you.

Admit it, every single one of you would kill to be a member of the superior alpha male ISTP-masterrace. Don't deny it.

Can't even refute, although since I gave a (You)
You're probably edging yourself from all the attention

No thinking or feelings? Are you talking about people with lobotomy?

>like it's something to be proud of
Bahaha

Its more about the cognitive functions behind the letters and how strong they are.

>confirmation bias

What bias you talking about?

same

Do you really not have enough metal capacity to realise the difference between those two. Disney characters are just vague invented bullshit while personality types influence everyones daily lives

Overall: Low tier bait.

:^)

istp's are like solid snake? right?

I make a living studying game theory.

Hillary is a Manchurian Candidate. Which means, Trump is in on it, as well. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

>tfw mediator
Is there hope for me

ISFP is worst

_NT_ is best

Im fine with ESTP desu

79% T? Teach me your ways

>assuming the conscious mind would ever need to adhere to types or personalities
They are subclasses of each other. You can only be one of all of them.

And i thought i was the only ISTP around here. It feels so good to be TiSeNiFe.

>S
subhuman

>N
nigger

INFP and ENFJ cognitive functions mirror each other so it's only natural.

It's great to be a god amongst men isn't it?
You guys are fine and brotier. Nothing wrong with being an ESTP except the sex you get and being a normal fag.

>S
correlates with lower IQ scores
INTP-A is the true masterrace

What is that?

I like you

It doesn't matter that its questions are based on the big five, because its results are still as useful as a horoscope. Just because people have personalities doesn't mean this personality test isn't complete bullshit.

The confirmation bias is seeing the result and agreeing with it and believing it because you want to be told your personality type. Pic related.

How can anyone even compete.

>Rommel: ISTP
>Patton: ESTP

who would win?

Which is "the debater" that's what I get on these.

Estp master race reporting in

INTP's
>Einstein
>Lincoln
>Socrates
>Darwin
>Newton
>Thomas Aquinas
>Descrates
How can other types even compete, again?

We're turbo autist, lad.

Fuck patton, Alexander the Great was the greatest conquerer that ever lived.

INFJ here

An interesting and vibrant demographic

>Socrates
>INTP
celebritytypes.com/blog/2011/04/why-socrates-is-entp/

All those people just relay instructions from INTJ's who are secretly going to INTP's for actual ideas. Who, themselves, are motivated by INFP pussy.