How does she have any memory of her real mother? How and why was this put into the movie...

How does she have any memory of her real mother? How and why was this put into the movie? She remembers what she looks like and she remembers her always being sad. How can you cucks defend Lucas?

> how does she have any memory
the force

>How does she have any memory of her real mother?
I always assumed she meant her adoptive mother that she didn't know was her adoptive mother (Bail Organa's wife, I don't know her name).

Why would Luke ask her what memory she had of her "REAL" mother, than?? Rewatch the scene.

Pretty sure this is the legitimate actual canon answer. She is strong in The Force.

Was it ever even mentioned that they were twins? Like having leia be a year or two older would make more sense, them being twins was only in the prequels.

It's all because Lucas made it up as he went along.

Lol such an easy excuse to use. Face it, lads. Lucas finished filming the prequels. Somebody said hey Lucas what about that scene where Leia describes her "real" mother? Oh shit! Umm it was the force!

Implanted Memory!!!! She's a Replicant :(

>How does she have any memory of her real mother?

It's implied in the EU that the memories she has are of Bail Organa's wife, who died young. That's how they filled in that plot hole in the EU

Luke didn't know that their mother died in childbirth because Obi-Wan was a massive cunt who never told him the details of his early life even after Vader revealed he was Luke's father.

It was fairly reasonable for Luke to hope that his sister might know about their mother.

This was established first.
Why are you questioning this instead of the prequels?

This is exactly it.

>"I always intended that Luke and Leia were related, I swear!" -what George Lucas says
>"George made Luke and Leia related when he saw that Carrie and I acted like long lost siblings instead of lovers." -what Mark Hamill says

It's the prequels which are wrong

In the original series we have no knowledge of when Luke's mom and dad got together, it even could have been after anakin was Vader, and there's nothing saying that leia or Luke were separated from her right away

>George secretly loves incest

This.

Goergie just retconned whatever the fuck he felt like.

What she told Luke was true... from a certain point of view.

Agreed, she always seemed more like an older sister to Luke.
I kind of wish that whole subplot with her being force-sensitive went somewhere for the battle of Endor.

But Luke literally says Leia has force power in ROTJ.

That doesn't invalidate what he said.
Saying "dah fawce did it" is a cop-out to paper over bad-scripting.

>I dun understan da force

Before writing the prequels, the only time George Lucas watched the OT was to see what bullshit he could throw at them for the "Special Editions".

He also surrounded himself with yes-cucks who wouldn't dare correct their pay check