FOUR DAYS UNTIL SUPERNATURAL 13, LADS

FOUR DAYS UNTIL SUPERNATURAL 13, LADS

I'm hyped for Michael's return

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuoiAo6AE3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lBKS65g6Do8)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that salty user from the Buffy + Angel + Supernatural thread that said Supernatural isn't remembered now and EW will not make commemorative issues about the show
>literally pic related for this month

The photoshop on that cover is CW promo level bad. It looks like Jared is emerging out of Jensen's back and existing in a different dimension.

>tfw you will never have a comfy life on the road smiting evil monsters

That's not the point user. Besides, their posters always sucked until around S8-9

who's the new "sheriff" in town from the promo?

I was not making any point beyond saying that the cover isn't good.

Asmodeus, the last surviving prince of hell/yellow eyes

Point taken

Nothing about their life is comfy you retard

What's the hierarchy of Hell, anyway? Are the princes just below Lucifer/whoever is in charge?

wait, this series is still ongoing?

Lilith + princes are explicitly mentioned to be rightful rulers. Alastair, despite being a white eyed demon is not mentioned

Burgers and classic rock are always comfy. Having your brother/best friend around is, too

Im trying to fix heavun

Why is Jensen so handsome? He should be renamed to "Hansome Ackles"

Sammy stop screwing monsters u freak. Lemme save u

Sure, maybe if you're a pussy

>The Season 8 love story over a damn dog
Who the fuck thought that was a good idea

the bunker is comfy; i'd never leave

Carver did

>I went to Purgatory. Sam ran over a dog.

>it's a pagan deity episode

How long did he run the show

4 seasons. From 8 through 11

Why is dean's hair black

Here is a spoiler for the season finale:
Either Dean or Sam die and get resurrected in season 14.

Just started rewatching. I missed most of 11 and 12 because I just couldn't bring myself to keep caring. Only 4 episodes in (Pilot, Wendigo, Dead in the Water, and Phantom Traveler) everything is still so good and I haven't even gotten to the stride that the show hits from about the middle of season 1 up to the beginning of season 3.

I miss the classic rock, I miss learning the lore through research, and I miss random normal people who know who the Winchesters are asking them for help.

Also, best original music for SPN coming through:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuoiAo6AE3Q

(honorable mention to Dean's theme. The piano gets me every time
youtube.com/watch?v=lBKS65g6Do8)

We all do, user. We all do. Still, to be on 13th season is something else entirely and there's a certain hype i feel about it.

Shame you missed a lot of 11 and 12 because they are so much better than the dregs of 8-10

Haven't watched since Season 5 ended. Should I bother catching up or is it all shitty Yaoi fanfiction?

Season 6 is alright
Season 7 is difficult but in hindsight was not that bad
8-9 are a real chore and nothing substantial happens beyond angels losing teleport powers
11 okay
12 good

Which was 11? Was that the one that ends with God's sister or whatever? I remember every single thing about the Men of Letters (including the British agency) being retarded and then the mom came back for no good reason and I didn't like most of the drama with her.

Up to you user

Here are some cliffnotes

Gamble era: S6-7
Tying up the apocalypse loose ends, addressing the power vacuum left by the apocalypse, monster lore is revisited and expanded, a third party/dimension (Purgatory) joins the fray, Old Ones/Lovecraft is introduced to the lore. Soul subplot.
Pros: tried to get back to MOTW format, still has several classic rock tunes, story arc has direction and is pretty coherent
Cons: despite trying to go back to MOTW, the execution was rough

Carver + Singer era: S8-11
Very tumultuous. Back to Heaven vs Hell for the most part. Less reliant on biblical stories but still derived from it. Lots of ancient organizations resurface.
Pros: amazing MOTWs. Last season of the era ends with a high note and the first true upswing in the series post-Kripke
Cons: story arc direction is practically nonexistent--several subplots are happening that don't mesh well together, are rehashes, incoherent and/or leads nowhere in the long run. Show gives more fanservice to tumblr. Quality dips significantly even lower than Gamble's era before it picks up again at the end. The era as a whole does not have a unifying theme or general direction unlike the previous showrunners' eras.

Dabb + Singer era: S12 onwards
So far undoubtedly the best there is post-Kripke bar maybe S6
Pros: MOTWs are very atmospheric and similar to early Supernatural form. It tries to bring back creepy episodes. Over all arc is not as intrusive until the second half but stil has clear direction/endgame. Basically adds the pros of previous eras
Cons: at the moment? Nothing yet for me really. Maybe we still don't have a good recurring non-maternal, non-dyke, non-daughter female character?

11 was Darkness arc yes

>tfw Alastair will never torture you into madness

Good