If Trump wins do we stop being the counter culture?

Is this what it felt like to be a hippy in the 60s? Is anyone else scared that our culture will become mainstream? What is our plan once Christianity and marriage is restored and normal? What happens when nationalism finally beats back globalism?

Do we switch? Do we fade away while a new group takes over? What happens to Pepe and Kek?

its meme culture. its different

The awakening and 1000 years of dank memes

No clue, I for one would love to be a normie in that particular timeline.

Yeah dude I'm going full communism once Trump wins. Sieze the means of production do it now XD

I predict a resurgence of libertarians on Sup Forums complaining about Trump violating rights for national security and immigration.

remember Sup Forums used to be 50% libertarians

Sup Forums, as a whole, always just goes against whatever they consider "unchecked". That's a big reason Chanology took off like it did. Right now the target happens to be liberal media. Who knows what the next one will be?

>What is our plan once Christianity and marriage is restored and normal?

Nobody here is really a Christian (except the Poles).

Nobody here will ever get married or know the touch of a woman.

>return of Christianity
>return of Nationalism

The pendulum eventually swings the other way. However, it seems firmly wedged in the left portion's ceiling.

I would say what we would like to see is not going to happen. Not without war and every other obstacle the people in charge can through at you.

the people who come here to experience us, our way of debate, our methods of communications, our high-degree of culture-creation, those individuals will either join us or try to destroy us. there are more men and women alive today who do not have the power or desire to destroy us and would join us. We are the future of our race, we are the makers of traditions and cultures. We've proven the concept, when we're mainstream and backed by systems then things will get really awesome in ways no one yet can comprehend because nothing like this has happened in RECORDED history that can be studied by anyone.

1000 year meme riech.
heil kek

If Trump wins there definitely will be black/brown groups that attempt a violent uprising against whites.

For that reason I expect balkanization of the US to come sooner even though I already expect it to balkanize if Trump doesn't win.

Yup, were going to go the store and buy lube so we can spread our ass cheeks for the muslim invasion.

No, we're still counter-culture. I just looked at r/the_donald the other day, it was full of normies virtue signalling about not being white supremacists in reaction to hillary posting pepe. Trump is a good start but we have much memework left to do if we are going to break the conditioning entirely.

Eventually. Especially if he gets a second term.

It will still take a couple of years, for Trump's idea to gain a solid foothold, but eventually they'll replace the establishment.

If you try to "fight the Man" when the "Man" agrees with you, you'll wind up like modern liberals. A pathetic, histrionic, victim-complex that vaguely resemble a human.

After Trump wins, we fight the rich globalists and bring them down

Speak for yourself
>Pale red head who loved rough fucking
>Not dyed red
>Light Freckles on face, tits, ass and pussy
God damn I miss her, but turned out she's kind of insane. Luckily I just wanted that pale ass and got it. She disappeared for awhile and I later learned she got hooked on K2 and just became a slut
>Her words
Hope she gets better. That ass should never be abused as it is

>If Trump wins there definitely will be black/brown groups that attempt a violent uprising against whites
muh boner

Itll be like being a Republican in the Bush years all over again. Well become apologists or have to distance us from the retards constantly

We'll be like feminists after equal wage laws and the right to vote - we'll just find new ways in which we're "oppressed" as we slowly become the establishment.

PRAISE KEK FOR THESE DIGITS OF TRUTH

THE FOURTH REICH WILL BE FOUNDED ON THE DANKEST OF MEMES AND LAST 1000 YEARS

PRAISE KEK

>What happens when nationalism finally beats back globalism?

Then we take it one step further, breaking down the system step by step until liberty is restored to man.

>Christianity is restored

oh god please no

hey i was born half a dirty jew, and half christian, but kek is my god and pepe is his prophet... global religion confirmed

>A FUCKING LEAF

>implying I want to share a movement with any of you

We'll be back in 28 thousand years for the horus heresy

It still is 50% libertarians, they've just been bullied into submission or bullycided

You may be somewhat right unfortunately. I support christianity as it promotes the right values but I have trouble with the faith and god aspect. Also, while I touch plenty of women, but the more I do the more unlikely it seems that I'll ever get married. Hordes of vapid roasties everywhere. Fucking christians were right about the premarital sex thing too god dammit.

>Do we switch

Fuck off, contrarian faggot. After the victory we vigorously defend our culture with all the knowledge gained from the previous subversion.

Our work will be finally done, so we can return to fapping and playing video games

Checked

Stupid, we have always been counter culture. It just happens to be now that the counter culture is actually what used to be normal culture.

>marriage is restored

How many of you can at least hold a conversation with a woman without sperging out? They gonna restore marriage, those autists.

Kek I'm only 21 but I've been here since the beginning. I'm gonna become a politician when I'm older. Gonna increase those immigrant quotas from Europe and other redpill things. The pendulum will swing back.

History is cyclical. Every 40 years or so the pendulum swings back the other way. In 2020 we'll begin a new conservative era, then by 2060 we'll have another progressive takeover.

This isn't inherently a bad thing.

Basically this give humankind a chance to experiment with changes in how our society works, then if those changes survive the wave after wave of conservative reconquest, those changes become a part of our traditional values, having passed the test of time.

Don't stop. We Must press the issues and move society more and more u to the right .

Heil Kek

>Christianity
Why though? It's blue-pilled as fuck.

Don't we all worship Kek anyways?

Trump is running as a civic, non-racial nationalist. Nazi pol is pushing for something beyond trump.

>Christianity restored
>Kek and Meme Magic not the law of the land

You fucked up op.

>our culture becomes mainstream
CRUSH THE UNDERLINGS

I know I have :(

Trumo winning is a good start
there is still much wörk to do out there: sjw, fatties, BLM, german election, syria and so on

Then we become more and more radical until we revert back to pagan tribalism

Start fixing real problems once we get some power.
>get working on space colonization
>start building good architecture again
>dismantle academia, pay autistic NEETs to research their niche interests instead
>make movies and art that's not postmodern, lowest common denominator shit

That's just the start. There's so much we could do when we're not struggling everyday against our own civilization that's trying to destroy us

We could build monumental things,

that never happened in any reich jidf.

We can stop shitposting and contribute by working, paying taxes, have white babies and enjoy the occasional vacation to mars.

Our job will be done. And if our grandchildren don't like the utopia we created, let them start their own meme war. The pendelum needs to swing. Always.

No because alt right amphibian is xenophobic and that will always be the exclusive domain of edgy losers

Then we go full fascist communist just for the lulz and to watch it all burn.

Gotta stay ahead of the game.

I was thinking the same shit this morning. I think there is no switch left.

This last one commanded by our dank memes which are silly and inoffensive are becoming more and more the counter response of today's society, now that the new order is showing its true face.

So don't worry about switches.

THIS IS THE LAST ONE.

After this change of paradigm that's going on, there's only complete obliteration for all.

We go back to being absolute degenerates and embrace globalism for the lulz

BAN ASSAULT CARTOON FROGS!

Witness me

If we do win, that would mean being a SJW would be politically incorrect

Will Sup Forums be filled with SJWs? Will they take our memes?

he will need us in his war vs political correctness the media goggle fakebook and any other opposition

You fool, dank memes are the counter culture, if this counter culture wins, they will be normie memes

We can only hope and pray that pol ideology goes mainstream

No, we hunt them down and skin them for clothes first.