FRIENDS

>Its a Friends thread

Reminder that this was just the 90s BBT.

most overrated TV show of all time desu.

Friends was reddit before reddit existed now nu-Sup Forums loves it

Pottery

A BREAK

You can meme all you want, but if this was the 90s, it would be ignored/mocked just as much as the Big Bang Theory today. It's just a lot of anons were at the right age to watch this shit in the 90s and either forgot how shitty it was, or were stupid enough to think it was good and can't realize how shit it was because of nostalgia.

It was the most popular show of the 90's dude

garbage

Episodes ends this week

>Look Ross is doing his watching TV bit

Great refutation of his central point that it was the big bang theory of the 90s

Look up the most popular shows now and tell me that is the least indication of quality. I did right now and, while BBT isn't number one when it was on, it's pretty damn high, number 2 according to Nielsen. It's only being beaten by football.

it's the other way around, shit for brains

>shit for brains
Ironic. In any case, I'm just making the point that Freinds was just a normie popular and incredibly stupid sitcom. Again, if you feel compelled to defend Friends on the basis of it's originality, as if saying that Friends was the 90s BBT implies the former copies the latter, you probably actually liked Friends, or perhaps even still like it, which means you're a moron, because only morons enjoy Friends.

t. cucks

>normie popular
you're comparing '90s normies with '10s normies though, which is night and day

>incredibly stupid
compared to what? which sitcom was better? frasier?

>the one where OP is a faggot

The show was overrated normie trash with a forced laughter track

>which sitcom was better? frasier?
Frasier is better, but only because Friends is such shit. If I really have to mention shows like Simpsons and Friends as examples of contemporary better shows, this is either b8 or you're an alphapleb.

why was ursula so much hotter than phoebe?

I hope it's basically a Sup Forums meme to repost the same memes from this show, (i.e., "This is SUCH a Friends threa," or "Chadler watching television, and maybe others), which bothers people who know this show sucks, and the inside joke is that everybody knows the show sucks, but its posted to anger people who aren't in on the joke.

Simpsons and Seinfeld*

>all white people
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE