Your response, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqLt_CW8sr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok Andrew Wilkow

That's it! I'm voting democrat now

You go to Hell and you die!

t. dindu intelectual

That post-apocalyptic hellscape is what happens if Hillary is elected, Hillary supporters are all Fallout 3 LARPers that want to accelerate the death of civilization.

>artist, writer, musician

Get a real job nigger

wtf i hate republicans now

grow the fuck up

Wow, I'm convinced.
>he said with heavy sarcasm

Wheres the comfy pic when I need one?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqLt_CW8sr4

Fuck me? 'ey fuck you buddeh!

>author wants to fuck you without your consent
>niggers raping white people again

wtf I hate Trump now.

In all seriousness, has insulting someone ever changed their political beliefs? I was under the impression that if you mocked someone without giving real facts it just strengthened their views.

not an argument

Lie she fucked over countless victims, govern mentioned employyes, and us citizens?
Nah, fuck you

>dat pic

> christian gabriel

Just got taller

wtf I hate Trump now

Saw that article earlier today. Everyone who insults me like that just because I am not acting according to their selfish wishes can be taken away with the death squats for all I care

If you actually look into his Twitter, or other things he writes, he's doing for the sensationalism. He's writing, just to get the response.
Given that knowledge, I ignore the whole thing. Why feed him? Why respond? By responding to him at all, you justify his existence and make him a desired writer at huffpo.
Sup Forums can't into this logic, or every CTR thread wouldn't be full.

I'm not your buddy, pal!

That's a great way to convert the "basket of despicables".

>Oh my, he swore at me! How shocking!!!!

Lefties are the very Idiocracy they love to project onto others.

I've voted democrat in the last two elections. I'm not doing it this time, Fuck me all you want

He's not your pal, guy.

Notice how they don't say "vote clinton"..... it's not a good sign for their party when they have to avoid all association with their own fucking candidate. SAD.

>he voted for Obama not once but twice

God help you, user

oh fug, they got me

roll

To be fair that is a defense attorneys job, thats why theyre as much scum as prosecutors

what hole is HE bleeding out of this month?