What is this dumb woman doing alienating all white voters? There aren't enough minorities in USA to win the white house

What is this dumb woman doing alienating all white voters? There aren't enough minorities in USA to win the white house.

Other urls found in this thread:

iccatlanta.org/contact-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whatever Soros tells her to do

Do 'Murricans eat this shit up?

Britbongs don't seem to care, but I can imagine shit like this isn't welcomed in America

You are underestimating the liberal self hate

It is if you're a lefty, so yes, this garbage works.

yeah i can be the Shill too. Hail KeK !! -H

i'm posting from hell. -H

Daily reminder the true enemies that must be prioritized are the leftists with their marxist overlords, thus including all the degenerate and decadent movements meant for destruction - from feminism to diversity groups and so on...

Fuck Islam

Where a 1,400 year old book trumps scientific advances of the west.

But there are enough cucked whites and minorites combined to win the whitehouse.

The problem is, she's courting the wrong minorities.

you are forgetting about all the self-hating white cucks who eat this up

Does no one realize that politicians don't actually write their own tweets? Her social media manager simply couldn't keep their inner Muslim tucked.
Hillarity harboring mudslimes confirmed.

>"As basket weaving forum shit posters celebrate meme magic - a festival of repeating digits, happening predictions, and rare frogs galore - let's reflect on those shared values. Praise kek! -H"

Jesus Christ NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MUSLIMS HILLARY. FUCK OFF!

Trump tweets himself most of the time.

Also anything that ends with -H is supposedly her tweets -- but she's in the hospital right now so probably an intern is Muslimposting by her bedside.

Also her top aide is a muslim.

>let's suck Muslim dick 2 days after 9/11 anniversary
Lol.

Why the hell is she even pandering to Muslims? There's so few of them here that are citizens that it doesn't make the slightest difference.

Huma Abedin obviously has her log in information and posts to Twitter on her behalf.

I mean, Hillary must be the most pro-Islam candidate since Obama.

>((( Acceptance )))
>((( Acceptance )))
>((( Acceptance )))
>((( Acceptance )))

only SJW faggots

>I mean, Hillary must be the most pro-Islam candidate since Obama.

She isn't pro anything. She's pro money and pleasing her donors. Same as Obongo.

His biggest success is fag marriage. That's literally like 5 million people.

There's way more than you think.
iccatlanta.org/contact-us/

This fucking place was erected in the middle of racist Fayetteville, GA in the 90s. Muslims have been invading using a broken immigration system since before Clinton was president.

Think about it.

The Muslims have to go SOMEWHERE before the Jews can get their territory back.

Most of the white Americans are either spics or self-hating liberals.

>Trump tweets himself most of the time.
I think if it's during the day, Trump dictates what he wants to say to an assistant and they tweet it, but if it's at night and he's laying in bed he'll tweet it himself.

The madman tweets at 5am-6am (especially during the primaries). No intern is awake at that time.

He used to phone in interviews from his gold toilet.

There aren't? I thought the blacks turned out in enough numbers to vote dem that pandering to them and another group would do it.

>She isn't pro anything.

Yes she is. She's pro Isreal, the muslims voting for her while Isreal genocides their people are just useful idiots to her.

Why the fuck does that retard Hillary keep doing shit like this? She's going to be crushed by Trump and this rate and that fucking racist sexist xenophobic bigot is going to be the President. What the FUCK.

>useful idiots to her

A FUCKING LEAF

>Why the fuck does that retard Hillary keep doing shit like this?

Because she thinks its 1992 and we have no internet to get the actual facts.

White libs are a sizable slice of the pie, and they get off on that shit.

>caring about Muslim holidays

>fucking racist sexist xenophobic bigot

not a bone of contention.

she cant even do it right
its about killing animals, charity etc is just an excuse

>too sick to do rallies
>too sick to travel
>still finds time to bend the knee for Islam

I'm from the south and people here fucking hate muslims. I'm not sure how people don't see through this bullshit for the globalist rhetoric it obviously is.

>le muslims are good
>let's bring them all to america :^)

there's less than 5 million mudslimes in the US.

we could round them all up in less than a year.

The only reason to care about the Muslim holidays is to know the right time to strike

Sometimes I wonder what her actual beliefs are.

She's a surrogate for the corporations and the most wealthy in the world on a global scale.

She likes power. She likes being a puppet.

This is why she's so protected by the FBI, by the POTUS, by the DOJ, by the media, and so on.

There's an old saying....

Feed the poor and keep them dumb.

$$$$$$$$

You underestimate all the self hating whites that vote democrat

>shared values
>They are just like us, goy! Submit.

Fuck off, I hate this fucking meme. They have been the antithesis of Western values since the dawn of western civilization. We have been fighting those animals since the time of the ancient Greeks.

>every fuckface liberal politician is going out of their way to recognize eid

FUCK YOU

THIS IS THE WEST, WE DO NOT CELEBRATE MUD NIGGER HOLIDAYS

She's a Trump plant, he is paying her to throw the election

Bush was also a cuck who called them your friends right after the attacks.

>Islam
>ancient greece
u wot

Nah from what i've seen anything with the -H means its a direct quote from one of her speeches, her staff does all of her social media.

Leftists love shit like this and people on the right love jizzing about muh flag

I think we are getting to the point where its pissing people off. Just like the nigger quarter back who won't stand, the only people who support him are leftits shills and nigs. They are creating a divide and pushing people away with their extremist rhetoric.

The left have become the extremist religious party

>reading comprehension

Greece (West) fighting against Persia (East) for centuries...My point, we have been fighting against Eastern values since ancient times.

Eh, I don't think it's fair to equate Persia with Islam. They basically got their entire culture and civilization wiped out when they were conquered by muslims.

>laying in bed he'll tweet it himself.

I just got the most comfiest image in my head.

I am sure that President Clinton and they Mayor of London will get on very well.

Putting more effort to praise people that hate us. Wheres the effort to show how much she cares about Americans?

Why do they all look like slavs, except black?

Leftists absolutely love this shit. They cant get enough virtue signaling. People here would literally sacrifice their friends for the greater good of political correctness.

My muslim friend sent khir, chicken fry, goat masala and biryani for me. Feels good mang

All of the "liberals" are white cucks, they don't care anymore. They have been brainwashed by the illuminatti.

haha yeah, and how many people here like(d) Bush?

His entire family are basically business partners with Saudi Royals. Sucking their half jewish mud dicks is the sole purpose of the Bush family.

She's lost actual Americans so now she's pandering to the refugees.